Ferne McCann #3 Met the guy on Monday, filmed the engagement on Tuesday, Another baby daddy for Sunday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting the tracker in that bunny... Why not just do it when she's in school
Doesn't make as good TV

I hate the lips and hair. The hair makes her look old and the lips are repulsive.

Lip filler like this and on people like Lauren Goodger is lost on me. It looks revolting.

Been feeling the 'he's a creep' vibe on Lorrie since he moved in. Something really off with him.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn't make as good TV

I hate the lips and hair. The hair makes her look old and the lips are repulsive.

Lip filler like this and on people like Lauren Goodger is lost on me. It looks revolting.

Been feeling the 'he's a creep' vibe on Lorrie since he moved in. Something really off with him.
Her filler is done really badly. They look like two slugs. Your lips should not be the same width all the way along and any good aesthetician knows this. Not like she doesn’t have the money to go somewhere decent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Been watching her on sas. Think was a bit harsh for her to stop Callum falling from the cliff and the sarg bloke told everyone else when to “BREAK” but didn’t tell her til it was past the time then he blamed her.

her lips are awful on that to.

Reactions: 8
Firstly, she was raised by her mother, so how thoroughly insulting and sexist that he asked her grandad???

Also, wouldn't want to get engaged just for a tv show, which is clearly the point?

This relationship is quite the sham.

Firstly, she was raised by her mother, so how thoroughly insulting and sexist that he asked her grandad???

Also, wouldn't want to get engaged just for a tv show, which is clearly the point?

Just noticed that last weekend Ferne got back to nature, while Carl threw a party for his bf, where Ellis and the rest of the crew were there. Has Carl mentioned a few concerns over lazy Lozza?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her filler is done really badly. They look like two slugs. Your lips should not be the same width all the way along and any good aesthetician knows this. Not like she doesn’t have the money to go somewhere decent.
I can’t stand ferne and never have. She is so up her own ass and those bloody ugly lips pouring all the time so my head in. She is the most def obsessed person I’ve ever seen

Just noticed that last weekend Ferne got back to nature, while Carl threw a party for his bf, where Ellis and the rest of the crew were there. Has Carl mentioned a few concerns over lazy Lozza?
Carl gives me the Ick big time. Those fake teeth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand ferne and never have. She is so up her own ass and those bloody ugly lips pouring all the time so my head in. She is the most def obsessed person I’ve ever seen

Carl's bf is Creepy McCreep! He looks like Dracula on a bad day!

Ferne never seems to stop posing, it must be terrible for Sunday to see that she comes fourth after Ferne, her phone and whatever bloke she is shacked up with that week.

Carl's bf is Creepy McCreep! He looks like Dracula on a bad day!

Ferne never seems to stop posing, it must be terrible for Sunday to see that she comes fourth after Ferne, her phone and whatever bloke she is shacked up with that week.

Reactions: 6
I've always liked Ferne 🙈 but I agree the whole Lozza thing is just a bit much and a bit too soon.

I also discovered she's the same as most of the instagram influencers and buys fake followers it's embarrassing and so obvious 🤦‍♀️

*cue her followers being hidden 🤣

Reactions: 6
I found it funny on SAS that she said it’s always just been her and Sunday but 2 months after filming she’s with Laurie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The proposal day...they had lunch then drove straight to a picnic??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.