Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bewful

Screenshot_20220929-220542.png

So the original post shows that voice note was forwarded - so it wasn't the original person she sent them to, they were sent on to 'lucy'

100% think this is related to AC now, the voicenotes are from his era. He is prob angry at lorri calling Sunday his daughter. I reckon someone in his camp have found a old AC phone with these on. That's why they don't know exactly who it is, but they know it's not him because he's inside.

Brb I'm off to join the line of duty.... There's only one thing I'm interested in and that's catching bent influencers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Bewful

Early thread title suggestion

Ferne Mccann #4 Who am I? That's a secret I'll never tell XOXO Gossip Girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

lila0803

Jealousy is a horrible trait to have. Sam has got a cracking figure & good life with a partner and 3 beautiful children. Ferne has got a fiancé that is blatantly love bombing her and is going to fleece her, pisses herself on the regular and now she’s being outed as being a vile bully while promoting a weight loss/healthy lifestyle brand! I hope they drop her like a brick.

Reactions: 46

Dollywobs

Thread title suggestion

Ferne’s made blunder saying Sam’s thighs are thunder but there’s no sign of a sorry from her or little Lorri…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Leo100

VIP Member
Anyone else following this thread along with Sam's, billies and towie , it's all too much 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Emmarowleyhun

It does feel like this woman can do no wrong though in the eyes of her followers.

- initially defended a guy who threw acid at people, then took their daughter to visit him in prison. I'm 100% sure if she wasn't in the public eye she would of carried on with him whilst he was behind bars.
- Crappy parent who dumps her kid at the first opportunity.
- Entwined with one of the biggest bullshit scammy MLM companies out there - herbashite.
- Hooks up with an absolute sponger and weirdo who's then filmed doing drugs.
- slags of a friend for being "fat" weeks after she's had a baby, even though she's a big face in Herbashite, a supposed health and wellness brand.

Eurgh I just can't. If she isn't cancelled for this she never will be.

Reactions: 41

studmuffin12

Really? I don’t think they’re adorable. They need discipline.
The tantrum Arthur had recently over a pancake!
The whole family are insufferable, I had them on a flight to from Heathrow to Dubai once and Billie/Greg sat in business class they sat her mum and kids in economy, when the mum was told numerous times they couldn't come upstairs to business class they started kicking off shouting and swearing at everyone around. Embarrassing, common as muck

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I can’t honestly stand any of them tbh .
All thick as cat mince ,further Suzie needs to grow up and sort things privately. I find her a total embarrassment. If ferne is guilty of stuff then fine but that big toothed horse doing this publicly makes me curl up .
Whilst I agree everyone needs to grow up and that I also can’t stand any of them either. I do think if someone slagged off my daughter like that who was in the public eye, and had multiple brand deals I would also post it to expose them - I think the anger would just lead me to it! 😂 🙈

Reactions: 39

Cosytidy

Imagine being so deluded & detached from reality that you seriously think the police will investigate someone sharing round a voice note in which YOU were abusive. I’d love to live in that world…

• Haha
Reactions: 37