Ferne McCann #3 Met the guy on Monday, filmed the engagement on Tuesday, Another baby daddy for Sunday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh doesn't look like much of a bulge going on down there, I think she's just been wanting a babysitter plus he's a sponger so it's the perfect match

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just wants literally anyone that pays her the slightest bit of attention

Reactions: 15
Just catching up on first time mum and whilst I think Ferne makes some abysmal choices for herself and doesn’t safeguard her child.. I do think Lorri is very good with Sunday and she seems happy and comfortable with him. I say that but I still think Ferne has moved way too fast and it still could all go tits. I really hope it doesn’t though for little Sundays sake.

Reactions: 11
Ha I didn’t realise there was a new thread 🤭 off to watch the new series/car crash in slow motion 😭

Ugh it’s basically just Ferne trying to justify moving Lozza in, in record time and selling it as a really great thing for saaaanday 😵💫

For someone who paints herself as a fitness guru she seems pathetically out of shape

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I literally want a piece of that sticker chart action though! So Sunday can earn a sticker worth £10 for putting olives in a bowl which doubles in value when she gets to the toy shop!

I mean, if this isn’t a brilliant lesson in the value of money I don’t know what is…….

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just proves she must value £10 as 20p .. people need to stop watching her crappy show, and all she does is exploit Sunday

Reactions: 10
Just catching up on first time mum and whilst I think Ferne makes some abysmal choices for herself and doesn’t safeguard her child.. I do think Lorri is very good with Sunday and she seems happy and comfortable with him. I say that but I still think Ferne has moved way too fast and it still could all go tits. I really hope it doesn’t though for little Sundays sake.
Absolutely. Taking about three breaks in a 10km! That's the sign of an utter novice who's never run that distance before, and probably not even 5km. Her narcissism knows no end. The lack of self-respect for the constant references to her wetting herself is also mind-blowing. She is a joke.

Reactions: 6
I came on here to say pretty much the same thing. Sunday seems much calmer this series and Lorri appears to be a good influence in this regard

Reactions: 9
Eugh, I forgot how much Ferne grinds my gears. Gave this episode a go and she's so annoying. Also why is her 4 year old on a booster seat in the car, if she has chosen to forward face then she should be in a high back booster but clearly her brain cells cannot comprehend that.

Tried to watch it and actually couldn't get past the first 10 minutes. I can see cracks already, she's rushed this and it's heading for disaster. I wonder if she wants this wedding so much she will actually go through with it

Reactions: 4
Just watched it.
Lets face it he’s gotta be a saint to put up with her. Both as bad as each other.
Why did the camera man keep zooming in on her nipples at breakfast.

It really irritated me when Sunday was playing lovely in her toy room, role play independently and she’s shouting at her come and help me cook dinner. Let the kid play.

£10 a sticker. So £10 for brushing your teeth. Good one. 🥺

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
£10 a sticker. So £10 for brushing your teeth. Good one. 🥺
We use a sticker chart sometimes with my daughter (when she needs a refocus 😂) 5 stickers a day, if she gets 30 a week she can go to Claire’s and pick what she wants. Honestly most of the time she wants a little make up set or some frozen hair clips for like £5. One week she choose herself a little handbag that was like £15. And she’s literally over the moon every time.
I’d be screwed if £10 a sticker was the norm, but kids don’t even need that

Eugh, I forgot how much Ferne grinds my gears. Gave this episode a go and she's so annoying. Also why is her 4 year old on a booster seat in the car, if she has chosen to forward face then she should be in a high back booster but clearly her brain cells cannot comprehend that.
I don’t even think she was on a board sure seat? Have a look through last season.. she wasn’t even strapped in properly

I don’t even think she was on a board sure seat? Have a look through last season.. she wasn’t even strapped in properly
*booster seat🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What school does Sunday go to? Is it private? The uniforms certainly looks private but I read somewhere she goes to same school as Billie faiers kids and it’s not private

Reactions: 1
What school does Sunday go to? Is it private? The uniforms certainly looks private but I read somewhere she goes to same school as Billie faiers kids and it’s not private
Yeah she goes to the private school. Different to Billie’s kids.

Reactions: 3
What must Jill think of this whole debacle. To me if you watch Laurie it’s like he’s sat there the whole time faking whatever he’s doing. He’s clearly using her to become a public figure and then he’s gonna clear off

See she’s got rid of the range and got a Bentley 4x4
He gives me BBP vibes

I came here to mention the car seat, tbh I thought she wasn’t on anything at all

Think she goes to the same school as Jordan banjos kids.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.