Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus did you see her on this morning! As soon as the cameras rolled Sunday started playing up like a switch. It’s the only time her mum pays attention to her! She needs to tell Sunday off more so she will learn how to behave

Reactions: 9
Filler content is right!

What a waste of time was that visit to the ice rink? The child didn’t set one foot on the ice... I can’t say I blame her as she seems a bit young for it, but why not try it out first without a camera crew in tow?

Sunday must be deeply unhappy but she is also unpleasant to be around because of the complete lack of parenting. She has been monetised and treated as an accessory to Ferne’s ‘glittering career’ since she was first conceived!
Plus she is 50% a rotten criminal. Ferne should be doubling up on her parenting, not neglecting it!

The parroting of ‘conscious parenting’ or whatever bullshit slogan she learns each week is pathetic. She acts as if she is discovering penicillin with every new fad.

This is a real car crash/ hate watch for me. I can’t stand Ferne’s fake voice and over enunciation and wrong emphasis on certain words. If I was the boyfriend of her mate I would have run a mile after that cringe ‘dinner party’ ( Did they actually get any food other than the famous onion dip?)

She is an example of everything wrong with the ‘influencer’ world and by extension our society today. To think that young women will seek to emulate chavs like her, just to make money is beyond depressing.

Reactions: 19
I don’t doubt that being a single mum must be incredibly hard however Ferne is really failing at it! Poor Sunday is just an accessory to Fernes lifestyle. Never does anything age appreciate for her. You can clearly see she’s not a naughty girl, she’s just crying out for the cameras to duck off and for her mum to engage one on one with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Nellie, Arthur and Sunday are horrible little spoilt bastards. Can behave. tit parents!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Filler content is right!

What a waste of time was that visit to the ice rink? The child didn’t set one foot on the ice... I can’t say I blame her as she seems a bit young for it, but why not try it out first without a camera crew in tow?

Sunday must be deeply unhappy but she is also unpleasant to be around because of the complete lack of parenting. She has been monetised and treated as an accessory to Ferne’s ‘glittering career’ since she was first conceived!
Plus she is 50% a rotten criminal. Ferne should be doubling up on her parenting, not neglecting it!

The parroting of ‘conscious parenting’ or whatever bullshit slogan she learns each week is pathetic. She acts as if she is discovering penicillin with every new fad.

This is a real car crash/ hate watch for me. I can’t stand Ferne’s fake voice and over enunciation and wrong emphasis on certain words. If I was the boyfriend of her mate I would have run a mile after that cringe ‘dinner party’ ( Did they actually get any food other than the famous onion dip?)

She is an example of everything wrong with the ‘influencer’ world and by extension our society today. To think that young women will seek to emulate chavs like her, just to make money is beyond depressing.
Couldn’t have put it any better myself. 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Even when the councillor/ therapist woman told her Sunday saying “play with me” means she wants to connect, Ferne harps on about how it makes HER feel, and to stop because SHE is upset!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Even when the councillor/ therapist woman told her Sunday saying “play with me” means she wants to connect, Ferne harps on about how it makes HER feel, and to stop because SHE is upset!
She needed a therapist to tell her that when he child asks her to play with her, she wants to connect? I genuinely don't know what to say to that to be honest.

Reactions: 16
She needed a therapist to tell her that when he child asks her to play with her, she wants to connect? I genuinely don't know what to say to that to be honest.
It’s tragic. Perhaps if she wasn’t so self absorbed and concerned about how she looks she might notice that her daughter just wants her attention and affection. Not to be sat in front of a camera and told to perform..

Jesus did you see her on this morning! As soon as the cameras rolled Sunday started playing up like a switch. It’s the only time her mum pays attention to her! She needs to tell Sunday off more so she will learn how to behave
I noticed that too, definitely something she does regularly, knows it gets her attention. She should be taken out of the spotlight altogether and given a chance to be a normal little girl.

Reactions: 10
It’s tragic. Perhaps if she wasn’t so self absorbed and concerned about how she looks she might notice that her daughter just wants her attention and affection. Not to be sat in front of a camera and told to perform..
This child will grow up damaged. Between learning what her father did and the realisation she’s an accessory to her mother.

Reactions: 8
I didn't realise Fern had a thread but i randomly had her programme on in the background last week and was absolutely gobsmacked by the lack of car seat safety! The straps on Sunday were so loose and the car seat itself was wobbling. I thought it might have been a one off, not that that's an excuse, but nope it was the same on a different day she, was shown in the car.

Jesus, today's episode is just Ferne wearing a lot of form fitting brown polyester and going ON AND ON AND ON about Sandaaay starting school. Surely it's not *that* much of a shock??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed that too, definitely something she does regularly, knows it gets her attention. She should be taken out of the spotlight altogether and given a chance to be a normal little girl.
I agree ferne just uses Sunday to flog her latest whatever deal she has going and Sunday is around adult company/conversation so much. Ferne needs to let her just be a little girl and actually interact with her. I feel sorry for Sunday

Reactions: 3
I agree ferne just uses Sunday to flog her latest whatever deal she has going and Sunday is around adult company/conversation so much. Ferne needs to let her just be a little girl and actually interact with her. I feel sorry for Sunday
Yes definitely - she was like a different child when her friends came round for the 'end of nursery' party

Reactions: 4
So Sunday is actually smiling and happy?
Do we take from that she never arranges any play dates with Sundays little friends from nursery over the threes years the child has been there?
Wow! Un bleeping believable!

The kid wants to play with her friends not constantly stuck under a table why you fulfil your own needs Ferne!!!!

I’m nit picking here but did it annoy anybody else how all she kept saying was Sunday starting school - she was actually starting nursery/pre school tho as she’s not old enough for reception? She was born a month after my son and he’s in nursery now and starts school next September. And making such a big deal - when she’s been at a nursery since 8 months old anyway? Maybe I’m missing something I watched it half asleep tbh 🤣🤣

Reactions: 22
I’m nit picking here but did it annoy anybody else how all she kept saying was Sunday starting school - she was actually starting nursery/pre school tho as she’s not old enough for reception? She was born a month after my son and he’s in nursery now and starts school next September. And making such a big deal - when she’s been at a nursery since 8 months old anyway? Maybe I’m missing something I watched it half asleep tbh 🤣🤣
These lot make a fuss about EVERYTHING though don’t they?
Everything has to be SO over the top!
Makes me absolutely cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.