Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filler content is right!

What a waste of time was that visit to the ice rink? The child didn’t set one foot on the ice... I can’t say I blame her as she seems a bit young for it, but why not try it out first without a camera crew in tow?

Sunday must be deeply unhappy but she is also unpleasant to be around because of the complete lack of parenting. She has been monetised and treated as an accessory to Ferne’s ‘glittering career’ since she was first conceived!
Plus she is 50% a rotten criminal. Ferne should be doubling up on her parenting, not neglecting it!

The parroting of ‘conscious parenting’ or whatever bullshit slogan she learns each week is pathetic. She acts as if she is discovering penicillin with every new fad.

This is a real car crash/ hate watch for me. I can’t stand Ferne’s fake voice and over enunciation and wrong emphasis on certain words. If I was the boyfriend of her mate I would have run a mile after that cringe ‘dinner party’ ( Did they actually get any food other than the famous onion dip?)

She is an example of everything wrong with the ‘influencer’ world and by extension our society today. To think that young women will seek to emulate chavs like her, just to make money is beyond depressing.
Sunday was fine with the ice boots, until they said no to her, then she cried. She hates being told no and that’s because she very rarely is.

Reactions: 5
Imagine going pumpkin picking with your child then standing there posing like your a bloody model. Literally cringe everytime I see her posts/watch her stories.

Imagine going pumpkin picking with your child then standing there posing like your a bloody model. Literally cringe everytime I see her posts/watch her stories.
*you’re

Reactions: 8
Just been targeted by this ad by Barbie (I have a little girl, don’t follow Ferne) and am horrified at it - the before wasn’t exactly a kids room but is safe and big and her mum has the means to make it a child’s paradise if she so wished. Why on earth have Barbie paid for a carpenter to come and do a few days custom work? Surely there must be community projects that could have benefitted from this carpenter’s time…?!

barbie’s an absolute no go from me now, disgusted

D286D042-7D22-4D57-A66F-6ED145CEDF68.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just been targeted by this ad by Barbie (I have a little girl, don’t follow Ferne) and am horrified at it - the before wasn’t exactly a kids room but is safe and big and her mum has the means to make it a child’s paradise if she so wished. Why on earth have Barbie paid for a carpenter to come and do a few days custom work? Surely there must be community projects that could have benefitted from this carpenter’s time…?!

barbie’s an absolute no go from me now, disgusted

View attachment 825467
I agree with you, the wrong people get gifted stuff. Sunday is ALWAYS being gifted tonnes of toys, wouldn’t they be better off going to a children’s ward or baby bank for Christmas presents ? Not like Ferne can’t afford to buy her toys

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with you, the wrong people get gifted stuff. Sunday is ALWAYS being gifted tonnes of toys, wouldn’t they be better off going to a children’s ward or baby bank for Christmas presents ? Not like Ferne can’t afford to buy her toys
Every Christmas I donate to a charity called Samaritans Purse, they pack boxes of gifts for boys and girls in Africa, Asia etc. it’s just simple wee things like pencils, hair bobbles, colouring in books but the kids are so grateful and happy it really humbles you. Poor Sunday is already spoiled and ungrateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree, and even so there are only so many toys one kid can play with too? Idk just considering something like one in four kids are living in poverty it just doesn’t sit well at all, and now there are a million smaller/indie/ethical brands to choose from so it makes even less sense to shop with the Mattels of the world.

Reactions: 5
I’d really like to know how much the companies make from the ‘adverts’ these lot make. How much more can Mattel/ Fisher Price/ Little Tykes need that they’d rather gift thousands of pounds to z-listers? What I would like the big toy companies to do is introduce a scheme whereby you can recycle your plastic toys, or use a sustainable plastic alternative!!

Reactions: 10
Every Christmas I donate to a charity called Samaritans Purse, they pack boxes of gifts for boys and girls in Africa, Asia etc. it’s just simple wee things like pencils, hair bobbles, colouring in books but the kids are so grateful and happy it really humbles you. Poor Sunday is already spoiled and ungrateful.
I always do the shoebox appeal and also donate Christmas advent calendars to my local food bank and baby bank. It’s not much but I hate the thought of little children getting nothing.
I’d really like to know how much the companies make from the ‘adverts’ these lot make. How much more can Mattel/ Fisher Price/ Little Tykes need that they’d rather gift thousands of pounds to z-listers? What I would like the big toy companies to do is introduce a scheme whereby you can recycle your plastic toys, or use a sustainable plastic alternative!!
Agree, recycle your old plastic toys and have them passed onto less fortunate families

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sunday gets gifted all these toys, but Ferne doesn’t seem to actually spend time playing with her. She just does it for the adverts then drags her out to dinner or something.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.