Feeding pets your food - burgers for dogs & naan bread for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Hinch not a cleaner? Can we not discuss her on the cleaning thread? (I mean I know she doesn’t actually clean but neither do any of the other cleaners 🤷‍♀️)

Is Hinch not a cleaner? Can we not discuss her on the cleaning thread? (I mean I know she doesn’t actually clean but neither do any of the other cleaners 🤷‍♀️)
It's because she has her own thread although you used to be able to mention her occasionally so idk wtf is going on 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
We’re not all crazies. And some of us have a sense of humour. Sometimes it’s our only human interaction for the day and it causes outbursts.. or maybe I just speak for myself 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
You have to admit a lot of the people in the hinch thread are just absolutely bat tit crazy the way they go on about hinch.
I want to jump ship daily. But I have a glimmer of hope that the old timers will come back and boot the new bellends back out and do good again. It is yet to happen. So I sit and read the hamburger sagas with tears in my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So this is basically one of the corners for censorship of posts? Right.

So we can't disagree with someone posting something completely stupid and unreasonable, yet the completely stupid and unreasonable posts are allowed to remain day in day out?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fair enough, but Mario has his own thread and posts about him aren’t being moved?
His thread is dead idk why he has one tbh. Like I said you used to be able to mention her occasionally but its heavily modded atm. I'm not staff I don't have the answers sorry

Reactions: 1
When you don’t agree with things in the Hinch thread you get moved to your own thread. The thread usually involves Sherlock or I in some capacity 😂
I didn't even do anything wrong this time though, I just said it was over the top to call someone a stupid witch over eating a burger in front of a dog 😂 I said it nicely I promise! Half of tattle just agreed with me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't even do anything wrong this time though, I just said it was over the top to call someone a stupid witch over eating a burger in front of a dog 😂 I said it nicely I promise!
Unacceptable behaviour what was you thinking you should have said how you can't believe she would do such a thing and Henry is going to be left out in the cold when baby comes

Reactions: 2
My tattle passion is dying. I’ve had to go out into the world and speak to people and try and have a life. I gave my other half a chance to speak to me, that lasted all of 3 minutes before he pissed me off again and I ended up back here with no new tea 😢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.