Feeding pets your food - burgers for dogs & naan bread for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me ive had to come out of there they are savage i popped in and straight back out i feel like gmans hair after that someone leash me an never let me go back in there ever

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel bad that I just ate mac n cheese in front of my guinea pigs and didn't offer them some [emoji6]

• Haha
Reactions: 22
jesus christ raging because she didn't share her burger with henry hahahaha never heard anything so pathetic

when i have a tuna sarnie my cats get duck all, why?, because they have meat and there is no way im sharing my best john west with them furry fuckers .....does that make me a witch? a bad cat owner? no ......seriously get a grip!!!
You are actually hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
jesus christ raging because she didn't share her burger with henry hahahaha never heard anything so pathetic

when i have a tuna sarnie my cats get duck all, why?, because they have meat and there is no way im sharing my best john west with them furry fuckers .....does that make me a witch? a bad cat owner? no ......seriously get a grip!!!
I'm calling the rspca

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dogs shouldn't eat onion at all in any way, shape or form. Most burgers contain either chopped onion or onion powder as a seasoning. It causes anaemia and is life threatening in even small amounts. If you love your dog, and you can't be arsed to read up on what foods could kill them, you should not share your food with them.
Cats aren't allowed onion either. X

Reactions: 3
Rule one of the Hinch thread; don’t go on the Hinch thread. Have some lucozade and a picnic bar to recover 😂
That should be on page one of these threads im a survivor of the hinch thread. Lasted 2 days and did a runner was all so...so.... first rule of fight club style tit. Then they actually started fighting and i cudnt hack it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have to agree with posters saying you don't have to share your food with your dog. You're the alpha and they have their own food. If you went to share your food it should be in their bowl on the floor after you (and the other people in the house) have finished eating and not from your plate. That'll just teach them it's okay to snatch food from your plate which isn't good when you throw a toddler into the mix. Althoughh she should be teaching him to be on the floor instead of hovering behind her back on the sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm calling the rspca
Please call them on me too! I've got the guilts I feel so awful I've never shared a burger with my dog 😔 all those years of teaching him not to eat people's food because he should have boundaries and not beg, plus I didn't want him to steal food off my small child, be overweight or poison him and really I was just being a cruel witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Please call them on me too! I've got the guilts I feel so awful I've never shared a burger with my dog 😔 all those years of teaching him not to eat people's food because he should have boundaries and not beg, plus I didn't want him to steal food off my small child, be overweight or poison him and really I was just being a cruel witch

Reactions: 1
I was on the hinch threads but I couldn’t keep up. Someone on here, sorry can’t remember who, pointed out the thread is basically run by three people now I realise that, they just annoy me. It is just the same points being made over and over and over.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.