Feeding pets your food - burgers for dogs & naan bread for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the post you’re referring to and it absolutely blew my mind. I started to write a response but you have typed it much better and quite frankly much nicer than I was going to.

I love my dog more than anything but I never share food with him because it’s not always good for them and because it teaches bad behaviour. People humanise dogs waaaay too much. If he does get human food I put it in his bowl at his usual dinner time, not as and when I’m eating or when he wants it.
We have pizza on fridays and our dog will do anything for a bit of pizza crust. She still stays in her bed though until called. Occasionally she'll sneak out to test the water, but one click of the finger and point to her bed sends her back. She knows damn well she has to be called. Even if the kids get up to take their plates out she knows to wait until called by any of us. Its not hard to teach, boundaries are the most important lesson for them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was on the hinch threads but I couldn’t keep up. Someone on here, sorry can’t remember who, pointed out the thread is basically run by three people now I realise that, they just annoy me. It is just the same points being made over and over and over.
A humour free zone, terrible.

Reactions: 8
Is the Hinch thread moderated or are they sort of just left like a pack of street dogs to go at it?
I mean they do go on like a pack of witches, not my words, they’re literally calling each other witches over the dog and burger. Obviously animals chance it. Going on as if the dog will eat her baby is so bleeping funny.

This “I’m just worried about when Henry snaps” business is the most ridiculous circular feeling of the whole Hinch thread. Up there with she’s not pregnant, she’s a man and I’m sure there are others but I’m not wading back in to remind myself

Reactions: 12
I mean they do go on like a pack of witches, not my words, they’re literally calling each other witches over the dog and burger. Obviously animals chance it. Going on as if the dog will eat her baby is so bleeping funny.

This “I’m just worried about when Henry snaps” business is the most ridiculous circular feeling of the whole Hinch thread. Up there with she’s not pregnant, she’s a man and I’m sure there are others but I’m not wading back in to remind myself
i think you guys need to stage an intervention if I can’t stay out of the hinch thread. I feel like they project their thoughts and feelings about her onto her so they see what they wanna see... ie that everything she does or says is bad. even though the stuff they actually should be pissed off about is now actually a tiny little dot to them they’ve gone so far past it.

Reactions: 7
i think you guys need to stage an intervention if I can’t stay out of the hinch thread. I feel like they project their thoughts and feelings about her onto her so they see what they wanna see... ie that everything she does or says is bad. even though the stuff they actually should be pissed off about is now actually a tiny little dot to them they’ve gone so far past it.
This endless full time job of reporting and exposing her is absolutely hilarious. She’s an advertising tool, no pun intended, those companies know. That’s why they’re sending her stuff, to make adverts 😂

I’m frankly worried for when baby reaches his due date, swells up, bursts out her chest, wraps around the drs head and lays eggs in the whole crew of the ship - wait, sorry, that’s the plot of the movie Alien

And I would fully post that on there but you can’t make jokes there, just humble brag and cuss other women off

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Reactions: 1
If you can’t see why all the “original” posters have left because the last thread and this one have just become one huge witch fest then you’re an idiot.
Everyone put in so much work into Hinch and now people are just coming here and taking the piss, name calling, “fuming about burgers”. Ffs. This is LITERALLY why Tattle has a bad name.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you can’t see why all the “original” posters have left because the last thread and this one have just become one huge witch fest then you’re an idiot.
Everyone put in so much work into Hinch and now people are just coming here and taking the piss, name calling, “fuming about burgers”. Ffs. This is LITERALLY why Tattle has a bad name.
It’s why I’ve not bothered. We spent ages putting together facts so when people found tattle they’d see it wasn’t a witch hunt. We were genuinely concerned about her practices. Now we look like childish twats

Reactions: 11
Just marking my place in the thread, I can come here for a break when I can’t take anymore breastfeeding posts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.