Feeding pets your food - burgers for dogs & naan bread for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't leave you alone because you have a dirty great burger in your hand you stupid witch. Keep teasing your dog and you'll end up regretting it, I just hope he doesn't snap at the baby. Her stupidity defies belief, it really does. I hope to god that dog doesn't get territorial when the baby comes.
Why was this post moved? It's not off-topic and it's not even part of an argument [emoji1745] Would appreciate this being moved back seeing as the point I made was pretty valid.

So. I just came on and one of my posts was moved to a literal stop arguing about burgers thread. I had no idea where I was, or why. It was like a fever dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Huns are fuming. Please tell this person when you call someone a stupid witch your argument is automatically invalid. I'm exhausted from arguing with stupid already today.

Only one stupid witch I can see from where I'm sitting. Oh wait it's me for eating in front of my dog

Reactions: 3
Huns are fuming. Only one stupid witch I can see from where I'm sittingView attachment 24470
Holy fark. Her politeness in the why was this moved comment is a spectacular contrast to her comment calling people witches and doom mongering. It's like 2 different people. Oh man. Entertainment value is top notch like.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.