Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the next book will be called ..... Her name is ?????? (whatever her name is )

Another one 🙄.

She might never want to write another book again. Teddy's book is a very stark read.
As someone who has experienced multiple losses before I can't believe how insensitive some people are on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I always thought she’d have a girl called Iris Hope. Iris means rainbow 🥰🌈 don’t know why, just a guess I made. Previous post about Matilda is a good shout though.

Reactions: 1
You sure? She rose to fame because of the last one, advertising white company?
many a grieved family pass all their ad opportunities on, not profi from them.
What an awful thing to come on and say. She did the occasional AD yes? But didn’t profit from her baby who died. Have some bleeping compassion

Reactions: 20
I have compassion. I understand her pain but what I’m trying to say is she isn’t your run of the mill now, she has risen to fame from tragedy..
I have a feeling she would rather have Teddy here with her than the fame

Reactions: 31
But what is she ‘famous’ for? Raising money and awareness. I also don’t begrudge her for making money from Instagram. She said she didn’t think we could return to work due to her mental health and yes she has a husband with a good job but it’s nice to have Some financial independence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She does work aside from Instagram, she’s said before that she works for her dad and is able to do so from home because her anxiety prevents her from going into a workplace.

I’m pretty sure she donates a good sum of her ad money to charity, too.

Reactions: 4
I’d hardly say she’s risen to fame either, she has less than 170k followers and most people won’t have heard of her at all. It’s not as if she has been rinsing it and is about to go on I’m A Celeb.
I also don’t remember her doing that many ads, not compared to most people and as pp said I wouldn’t begrudge her those anyway.
And most significantly, she has taken a break to enjoy her new baby and those precious first months when she easily could have cashed in on sponsorships and ads, I bet loads of brands would have been in contact. So I don’t think fame is important to her at all tbh.

Reactions: 24
I’d hardly say she’s risen to fame either, she has less than 170k followers and most people won’t have heard of her at all. It’s not as if she has been rinsing it and is about to go on I’m A Celeb.
I also don’t remember her doing that many ads, not compared to most people and as pp said I wouldn’t begrudge her those anyway.
And most significantly, she has taken a break to enjoy her new baby and those precious first months when she easily could have cashed in on sponsorships and ads, I bet loads of brands would have been in contact. So I don’t think fame is important to her at all tbh.
I remember her saying that she’d had so many offers of baby items but she was turning them down because they were excited to choose things for themselves/use what they already had/were in a position to buy their own. I know Mamas and Papas made a large donation to her charity rather than gift something to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I remember her saying that she’d had so many offers of baby items but she was turning them down because they were excited to choose things for themselves/use what they already had/were in a position to buy their own. I know Mamas and Papas made a large donation to her charity rather than gift something to her.
They probably had everything they needed from before so didn’t need to accept free baby items. Plus, if money isn’t a big issue it would be nice to choose the few bits you’d like yourself.

Free White Company clothes and a full garden furniture set though - yes please!

Reactions: 1
Some nasty people on here, I hope her and her little family are going just fine away from social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I took the thankfully comment to mean that all must be well with her and the baby? I do hope so!

Reactions: 9