Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are doing well. I’d love to read an updated blog post about her life with baby girl.

Reactions: 4
Our1930sfixerupper has posted a video of Instagrammers dancing and singing, Elle is on there with her pug Boris. Dancing happily around her tree 😊 Lovely to see

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Our1930sfixerupper has posted a video of Instagrammers dancing and singing, Elle is on there with her pug Boris. Dancing happily around her tree 😊 Lovely to see
I always wonder how they've managed to avoid having a thread on here!

Reactions: 5
She absolutely wasn’t. It’s been sent out to select people and there’s a covering letter to say they’re looking for feedback on it and it’s very very top secret.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s available to pre order everywhere online so can’t be that secret. Probably just doesn’t need to self promote anymore x

That’s right, to pre order. But they have asked for feedback and for those who received it not to share anything online about it. I wouldn’t expect that anyone would know Elles book was imminent unless they went looking for it.

Reactions: 2
I love Elle and all her content and think she writes to beautifully and raises awareness in such a delicate way although I have to say I find it a bit odd this Instagram break. Like I mean I get it, I think, but for someone who’s life and carer as such came from Instagram, who shared so much and really connected with her followers I don’t quite get the secrecy around the new baby and the complete cold turkey of coming off Instagram completely 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I love Elle and all her content and think she writes to beautifully and raises awareness in such a delicate way although I have to say I find it a bit odd this Instagram break. Like I mean I get it, I think, but for someone who’s life and carer as such came from Instagram, who shared so much and really connected with her followers I don’t quite get the secrecy around the new baby and the complete cold turkey of coming off Instagram completely 🤷🏻‍♀️
I love Elle too, and I fully understand that she’s taking a break to spend time with her new baby, and enjoying every second with her - a little update as to how they’re all doing would have been lovely though , she could’ve done that without revealing anything about the little one if she wanted to. We know she will be back sometime in the new year now we know she has a new book to promote, but I can see her coming back to do so perhaps alienating people a little in that she’s only come back to her platform to sell something!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11