Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m listening to the audiobook of Ask Me His Name; absolutely sobbed at some moments. I hope everything goes well for them 🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve read her latest blog post, I’ve never seen her on insta/known of her but it’s absolutely broken my heart.
I hope and pray she gets a safe arrival and everything is well 😢❤

Reactions: 1
I’m listening to the audiobook of Ask Me His Name; absolutely sobbed at some moments. I hope everything goes well for them 🌈
I’ve got this to read, I lost my daughter in April, I want to read it but just can’t bring myself to open it- I know I’ll sob for a while!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve got this to read, I lost my daughter in April, I want to read it but just can’t bring myself to open it- I know I’ll sob for a while!
I’m sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine your pain but Elle says in the book grief is not forever but your love is 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought this was a rave thread. If this was in the gossip section people raving about her or defending her would be getting loads of crappy comments saying go the rave thread if you don’t like it 🤷‍♀️

Looks like she can’t do right for doing wrong. She doesn’t share bump pics for a few days and she‘s turning her back on her followers and when she does she called out for having big tits and ill fitting dungarees! 🤣 she’s ready to give birth ffs!

And some wonder why she doesn’t want people to see her baby 🙄
Totally agree with this! Coming onto a rave thread of a woman that has been through what she has to slag her off for putting a bump picture up. She should put as many as she wants up! I lost a baby at 18 weeks and I didn’t want any of my pregnant friends to behave any differently around me after my loss. Having a baby is a special and precious time and although it is nice that people are considerate to your feelings it also shouldn’t be a reason to not enjoy yours, be it lots of bump photos, baby shower etc. You can choose not to look at those pics and not attend the baby shower etc. People coming on here to slag her off need to f**k right off and stop 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Random one! But does anyone know where her pastel bead bracelet and necklace are from, she shared it on stories but I forgot to screenshot or anything! Thank you cx

Random one! But does anyone know where her pastel bead bracelet and necklace are from, she shared it on stories but I forgot to screenshot or anything! Thank you cx
Is it navy bay jewellery? I followed a couple of jewellery pages after seeing them on Elle

i really miss Elle on my feed this week. Really hoping she does share her news with us

Reactions: 9
Pregnancy after a loss is crippling. You have to be totally lacking in compassion to not feel for her and just want her to have a healthy baby

• Heart
Reactions: 29
<silence>
I really hope this means baby is here safely!!
She has been online though just not posting, she liked a post on insta on cornishwife.cornishlife that she shared 1 day ago.
I wonder if baby isn’t due for another few days yet. Xx

Reactions: 3
She has been online though just not posting, she liked a post on insta on cornishwife.cornishlife that she shared 1 day ago.
I wonder if baby isn’t due for another few days yet. Xx
“Cornishwife.cornishlife” - what a cringe insta name??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not that she owes us anything, but I wish she’d do an update!! Totally understand her reasons for not doing so though.

Reactions: 2
I think she will do one once the baby is born and is at least a few days old. With Teddy passing in those first few days I bet her anxiety will be sky high. I can’t wait to hear everything has gone ok 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 12
Yes and was it something that they wouldn’t have been able to test for whilst she was pregnant? Like there was no way of knowing he had it until he was born? I may be totally wrong there! Poor Elle and Nico. I lost a baby at 18 weeks, that then giving birth it was the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me. I’ve never been the same person since so I just cannot even imagine the hell they go through every day. To lose your baby at that stage, they must live in a nightmare every day. I’m crossing absolutely everything for them that this little one gets here safe and sound and brings them complete joy 💖 They deserve it all and more

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes and was it something that they wouldn’t have been able to test for whilst she was pregnant? Like there was no way of knowing he had it until he was born? I may be totally wrong there! Poor Elle and Nico. I lost a baby at 18 weeks, that then giving birth it was the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me. I’ve never been the same person since so I just cannot even imagine the hell they go through every day. To lose your baby at that stage, they must live in a nightmare every day. I’m crossing absolutely everything for them that this little one gets here safe and sound and brings them complete joy 💖 They deserve it all and more
I know they had a harmony test early on, which from what I assume from a comment she made on another persons post, meant this baby didn’t have the condition Teddy had.

Her mum said she was doing well on another comment 🤞🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 3