Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also listened to a podcast she was interviewed on by the scummy mummies. It really opened my eyes to how loosing a baby really feels. You always think god it must be awful but listening to her side of it had me in tears. She’s such a strong person but isn't scared to show her vulnerable side. My mum went through the same thing as Elle and she never talks about it. It’s a generational thing I suppose. Good on her for telling Teddys story💔

Reactions: 8
I literally can’t wait for some happy news for her! She seems a very genuine, down to earth person. What heartbreak she has been through x

Reactions: 7
Some people are so thick. Someone has commented on her tidy kitchen post telling her to enjoy the clean silent house before baby comes home. 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It was poorly worded but Elle does follow the lady who said it so presumably they know each other in some way...

Reactions: 1
I never thought I'd feel so many emotions about someone else's pregnancy and to not even actually know the person! I really really hope everything goes well for them 🤞🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her posts give me goosebumps and make me well up. She will be the only "instagrammer" whose posts I will genuinely miss. I have everything crossed that she gets to bring this rainbow home 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cried when I found out she was expecting again... she’s a stranger but I’m so happy for her!

Reactions: 5
I went through a pretty significant loss around the same time as Elle and found her fairly early on on Instagram. She helped me grieve and helped me find my bearings and deal with emotions. I really hope everything goes well for her, she really deserves it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I lost my first baby at 24 weeks so I relate to her a lot with all of the anxieties of a second pregnancy. Does anyone know when she’s due? I can’t wait to hear when the rainbow baby arrives.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I lost my first baby at 24 weeks so I relate to her a lot with all of the anxieties of a second pregnancy. Does anyone know when she’s due? I can’t wait to hear when the rainbow baby arrives.
Don’t know but it’s got to be very soon, she’s blooming!! I looked like waynetta slob when I was at the end of my pregnancies. She looks the picture of health 🤣😩

I do hope she just pops on to say baby has arrived safe and well. I don’t blame her for wanting to keep things private but I really hope she just put a little announcement of a safe arrival 🤞

Reactions: 11
If my calculations are correct, I think she is due next week. Also her blog post refers to her being in the “final days”. So I would say pretty soon!

I do hope she will announce the birth ❤

So sorry for loss x

Reactions: 7
I really feel for her, I have suffered loss (one of my twins) and even that was incredibly tough as for the first two years of my survivors life I was convinced that he wasnt going to make it either. I always blamed the loss on looking at baby stuff too early, so can see why she may feel like she could jinx things. I can't bear the thought of another pregnancy and 9 months of anxiety so can totally empathise. Best wishes to Elle and I hope that very soon there will be the pitter patter of tiny feet in her lovely home.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her posts give me goosebumps and make me well up. She will be the only "instagrammer" whose posts I will genuinely miss. I have everything crossed that she gets to bring this rainbow home 🥰
Totally this. She seems so genuine and open. I’m really rooting for her right now. It will be a beautiful thing when she announces the safe arrival of this little rainbow 🌈

Reactions: 6
Read through the blog post the other day and omg... hits hard doesn't it! Can't even imagine how she's must feel. I really hope she pops on too - just to announce safe arrival - but I'm sure she wouldn't leave everyone in limbo after everything that's happened. 🌈🌈🌈

Reactions: 4
If i remember rightly she went to the beach one morning last week and said that it will be her last visit in a while. I'm guessing she's due in the next couple of weeks. Good luck to her x

Reactions: 2
I so hope we hear soon that her baby is happy, healthy and home with them both 💛 her last blog was a real pull on the heart strings!

Reactions: 3