Feathering the empty nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was literally overcome with goosebumps. Didn’t realise I could have so much empathy and warmth for a stranger on the tinterweb who I’ve never spoken to.

Reactions: 17
Oh my giddy aunt. Just seen the bump pic. More goosebumps. I feel all tingly. What lovely news. I could go on about this all evening.

Reactions: 7
Best news of the day! So happy for her- a Uni friend of mine had 8 miscarriages before she got her rainbow- miracles do happen

Reactions: 6
Ahh this is lovely news, coming to think of it it all makes sense now, the back shot for her Mother’s Day post and the very cleverly placed hello fresh box in a previous ad 🙃

Reactions: 5
I never understood how people could be happy for people they didn't know but I am genuinely so pleased for Elle and her husband. I dont know how she has got through all she has and I really really hope and pray this is all goes well for her!

Reactions: 11
I never understood how people could be happy for people they didn't know but I am genuinely so pleased for Elle and her husband. I dont know how she has got through all she has and I really really hope and pray this is all goes well for her!
Same. She is lovely and so deserves her happy ever after. She had over 13,000 messages when I sent a brief message Of congratulations to her yesterday but she still found time to ‘like’ my message.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.