Feathering the empty nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn't even thought this, but if there was anyone that I willed to have their take home baby it would be Elle. She seems like such a genuine and honest lady, so eloquent and funny and I wish her all the best

Reactions: 16
I agree. There is something different about her recently.

Hope everything goes well for her

Reactions: 3
I would hate to speculate on that, could be so hurtful either way.
But I agree in that I have never have I wanted someone I don’t know to get a f’ing break, how much terrible luck can one person cope with!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yes! I’ve been thinking that too for a few weeks. Fuller in the face, no body shots, very quiet, looks a little peaky when we do see her ( I don’t mean that to be unkind at all but I always knew my friends were pregnant early on from that pale, tired eye look pregnant women get.) I really hope she is, I will be so happy for her!

Reactions: 3
Over the moon at this news. I’ve always loved her. She deserves this so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Our first baby was stillborn and we went on to have more losses before our ‘rainbow’ baby was born 18 months later. Every day of that 18 months was unbearably hard (our second baby being born didn’t lessen the grief but brought so much joy to balance it) , I can’t imagine how they have coped with 4 years of it.

I am completely delighted for them.

Reactions: 20
My heart is so full for them! I want to see all the bump pictures etc she bloody deserves to put it out there for all to see and hear! She more than anyone has earned the right to do so 💛

Reactions: 10
That’s wonderful news, I am very happy for her too. I unfollowed a while back but am delighted about this.

Reactions: 4
How great is that!! She seems like such a gentle soul, I don’t think anyone needed to love her content to be able to see what a kind person she is. Very very happy for her, she went through one of the worst experiences I could imagine, and tried so hard to help others. Goodness me, this old troll is getting choked up 😭 I really hope she has a perfect pregnancy and birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.