Feathering the empty nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a classy lady. They are clearly very well off and yet could have really gone to town with receiving literally every baby item for free.

I also appreciate what she said about not turning her page into obsessing about the baby. She’s clearly being sensitive to those who can only dream of being pregnant

Reactions: 23
She is so so classy and I just love her and couldn't be more happy for her. This part broke me though about having a baby who just comes home 😭😭😭 Screenshot_20200412-191516_Instagram.jpg

What a message!! “I am not going to monetise my child”. A few others on the gram ought to take heed (cough, cough rvk_loves) Love her even more for this stance, babies are precious, not fodder for likes.
Yet I can imagine lucie and the bump is going to go all out for freebies - she has already said she has nothing...🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
I’m so pleased for them! I wonder how many weeks is she now? Must be past the 20 mark. I really hope they do take this little rainbow home with them.

Reactions: 5
Lucie and the bump and cara Sutherland will be “kindly gifted” everything. They will have seen Elle’s gorgeous words but will they reflect on their own desire for freebies ?? Of course not - worlds apart

Reactions: 7
Wow when others actually do their baby’s first picture tagging brands, Elle is one classy lady

Reactions: 1
What an absolute star of a lady. Wishing her nothing but the best, she deserves so much happiness 👌

Reactions: 8
I love how she redirected all the baby brands to her charity. I love how she puts a perspective on it. All they want is a baby to come home. Not the latest pram, not a free sling/breast pump etc just a baby to love and to hold for the rest of their lives *let me just cry in the corner here*

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What lovely news and how gorgeous does she look in that dress (I’m pregnant and DO NOT look like that at all but not even jealous,just delighted for her). The comment about not needing gifts sealed the deal for me,what a classy lady with self awareness,self respect and decency. I hope she gets the ending she deserves, a lot of others on insta should take note

Reactions: 17
Amazing message from Elle! Love her!
Shame others see their babies as an opportunity to beg for free stuff.
She wrote a blog post in mid November about her IVF and stated in it that she was not pregnant. So my guess is she is 5 months at most?

Reactions: 7
Wondered why this thread was near the top, just read through and saw the lovely news, how wonderful 🌈😍 she looks amazing in that bump pic. I’m in bed feeding my 4 week old and really hoping Elle and her hubby get their precious take home baby, her book had a big impact on me 💔 her message about taking freebies makes you realise how grabby grabby 95% of instagrammers are!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve met Elle quite a few times as we are from the same place and it’s not big, lots of friends worked with her for years. And no one has ever had a bad word to say. She’s really is a genuine lovely lady.
I am so pleased for her. As I cannot imagine that pain. Sending her all the good vibes for this pregnancy🤞🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.