Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noname123

Chatty Member
No holiday? Pretty sure she swanned off to Dubai in the past 12 months and countless trips to Cornwall. Boohoo šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 9

Elsass

Chatty Member
I get what sheā€™s saying though, our consumption of meat and the demand for it is a huge factor in climate change. Itā€™s a bit hypocritical to go to a march like this if you eat meat, donā€™t use a reusable coffee cup or never recycle. What good is protesting if you/we have our own part to play and we arenā€™t doing it?
While this is true, I just think itā€™s a bit harsh to judge school kids on whether they eat meat or not. I think anyone doing any little thing to help, be it protesting or using a reusable cup or whatever, is better than nothing. Just because they do nothing else doesnā€™t mean they canā€™t protest and make the governments around the world listen

Reactions: 8

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
What an absolute star of a lady. Wishing her nothing but the best, she deserves so much happiness šŸ‘Œ

Pinkii

VIP Member
I agree, i really enjoyed her content and am still so sad for what she had to go through and its great she is raising awareness of these sort of things, but she is just becoming another insta ā€˜mumā€™ now, constant ads and boring kitchen content.

Elsass

Chatty Member
Sheā€™s been through something horrible (I canā€™t even begin to imagine), nobodyā€™s denied that.

I donā€™t see why people canā€™t comment that they donā€™t like content or donā€™t like certain ads? Most of the threads on this site are about not liking things rather than thinking someoneā€™s carrying out child abuse (using your cold shower example). If you donā€™t like that, donā€™t read, start a rave thread even? Iā€™d comment on a rave thread, I usually like her content.

Elsass

Chatty Member
I normally really really like Elle, but her last story about hoping everyone on the climate marches is a vegetarian/getting their meat sustainably has got my back up a bit. Iā€™m kind of saying this here because I know she reads here and I can say it without her blocking me because like I say I normally like her! Itā€™s in theory mostly school kids on these marches who have no say on where their meat is from. I could say I hope everyone whoā€™s vegetarian for climate change reasons never buys single use plastics or travels in a car or flies off on holiday but unfortunately pobodys nerfect (except maybe Greta!). Just the way she said ā€œhoping all the people marching...ā€ feels a bit judgemental, surely these protests can only be a good thing in trying to get governments to change their policies.

Rubyā€™s mum

VIP Member
I never understood how people could be happy for people they didn't know but I am genuinely so pleased for Elle and her husband. I dont know how she has got through all she has and I really really hope and pray this is all goes well for her!
Same. She is lovely and so deserves her happy ever after. She had over 13,000 messages when I sent a brief message Of congratulations to her yesterday but she still found time to ā€˜likeā€™ my message.

Reactions: 7

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
Lucie and the bump and cara Sutherland will be ā€œkindly giftedā€ everything. They will have seen Elleā€™s gorgeous words but will they reflect on their own desire for freebies ?? Of course not - worlds apart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Oh my giddy aunt. Just seen the bump pic. More goosebumps. I feel all tingly. What lovely news. I could go on about this all evening.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
iā€™m sure she would happily trade in a lot of aspects of her privileged life for a baby šŸ˜”
I am sure you are right there. What happened was absolutely awful. However this isn't really to do with that... It's about the instagrammers like her who seem to take take take...surely the right thing to do if you don't need it is to ask the company to re-gift to somebody who is in need?

Greyson

Amazing message from Elle! Love her!
Shame others see their babies as an opportunity to beg for free stuff.
She wrote a blog post in mid November about her IVF and stated in it that she was not pregnant. So my guess is she is 5 months at most?

josie22

Does anybody else have a feeling Elle is pregnant? I do hope she is.
Hi, first time poster. šŸ‘‹šŸ»
Iā€™ve been thinking the same. She looks slightly fuller in the face and havenā€™t seen as many full body shots. Fingers crossed, she seems so lovely and deserves it ā¤

Cariad

VIP Member
Best news of the day! So happy for her- a Uni friend of mine had 8 miscarriages before she got her rainbow- miracles do happen

Reactions: 6