Feathering the empty nest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s wrong with 2 prams though??
Nothing. I have 3. My daughter doesn't walk outside so we had to get a jogging pram which is bigger and all terrain. I will eventually sell but we hope the Zen comes in handy for travel (well when we can). Most people I know have 2. Pushchair and then a stroller.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think her account has become so bloody boring - story of her steam mopping this morning! She’s trying and failing to find interesting content that doesn’t involve acknowledging her Daughters existence, it’s quite sad really!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think her account has become so bloody boring - story of her steam mopping this morning! She’s trying and failing to find interesting content that doesn’t involve acknowledging her Daughters existence, it’s quite sad really!
Unbelievably dull. Who wants to see a floor being mopped?! I can watch my own floor being mopped thanks very much 😴.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn't believe what she was doing. Better not to post than to post this rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhhh good god has she got a Steam cleaner for rugs too ! The Surrey Huns Set strike again 🤣 - get swiping up now !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My friends partner is good friends with Elle’s husband (if that makes sense). They’ve met at work do’s...
Apparently Elle is a rude, “gives you a look up and down”, stuck up biaaatch.. not the sugar sweet innocent girl she comes across as...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My friends partner is good friends with Elle’s husband (if that makes sense). They’ve met at work do’s...
Apparently Elle is a rude, “gives you a look up and down”, stuck up biaaatch.. not the sugar sweet innocent girl she comes across as...
It’s funny that a lot of us have used the term rude with regards to Eleanor. Try and find out more tea if you can ✅✅👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow this thread has opened my eyes - I’m sorry for everyone she has been rude to. I’ve had several losses since I had my son and it would break my heart if someone was unkind after I reached out to them. Especially saying it’s not as bad a loss before full term! Two of my losses were 13/14 weeks and I would never say they were “worse” than an early miscarriage. I can fully believe that there is a different “mean girl” side to her.
I think regarding the gifting it’s right what a lot of people have already said, they are just very well off so can afford to buy a lot. I know one of the small brand owners that she tagged and they had no idea she had ordered so she hadn’t been in touch beforehand. I hate it when influencers are like “oh I ordered this but got all this extra stuff because the brand owner is so kind” when they have basically been on the beg! I know other people with similar incomes who don’t have flashy holidays but spend a lot on clothes / their house. Same for the two prams, I don’t think the yoyo was gifted, most well off people I know have it as a second buggy.
However I totally agree that her content is so dull! She could post about life with her daughter without showing her face, plenty of other influencers manage it. Mopping the floor is really scraping the barrel! I wonder if she will just disappear after doing the book promo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow this thread has opened my eyes - I’m sorry for everyone she has been rude to. I’ve had several losses since I had my son and it would break my heart if someone was unkind after I reached out to them. Especially saying it’s not as bad a loss before full term! Two of my losses were 13/14 weeks and I would never say they were “worse” than an early miscarriage. I can fully believe that there is a different “mean girl” side to her.
I think regarding the gifting it’s right what a lot of people have already said, they are just very well off so can afford to buy a lot. I know one of the small brand owners that she tagged and they had no idea she had ordered so she hadn’t been in touch beforehand. I hate it when influencers are like “oh I ordered this but got all this extra stuff because the brand owner is so kind” when they have basically been on the beg! I know other people with similar incomes who don’t have flashy holidays but spend a lot on clothes / their house. Same for the two prams, I don’t think the yoyo was gifted, most well off people I know have it as a second buggy.
However I totally agree that her content is so dull! She could post about life with her daughter without showing her face, plenty of other influencers manage it. Mopping the floor is really scraping the barrel! I wonder if she will just disappear after doing the book promo.
Yes......I think the return to IG is just 'a means to an end'. She's a business woman (use that term lightly 🤣) now, just like the rest of the Surrey Huns.

Reactions: 12
Their London garden is not child or dog friendly in the slightest. It would drive me crazy.

Reactions: 6
Their London garden is not child or dog friendly in the slightest. It would drive me crazy.
I’ve recently unfollowed as was fed up waiting for a photo to appear and didn’t see that she had said she wouldn’t post. After following for so long snd interacting favourably I suppose I feel a bit cheated - I think I’ll just leave her to it!

Reactions: 13
I’ve recently unfollowed as was fed up waiting for a photo to appear and didn’t see that she had said she wouldn’t post. After following for so long snd interacting favourably I suppose I feel a bit cheated - I think I’ll just leave her to it!
Her stories are pretty pointless. Don't get me wrong, I take great enjoyment from hate watching people's stories as much as I actually love watching other people's stories. But hers are just 'meh'. Imagine cultivating an audience for years with your story of how you were desperately wanting your rainbow baby, only to more or less pretend she doesn't exist. In a way I feel mean writing that but it's just weird. Not sure if it's because she hasn't really addressed the fact that she won't show her except for replying to a few people's comments. I'm sure there are lots of people like yourself that are watching her stories hoping to hear about how they are getting on with a new born. Great engagement for the page though. Get people watching and then more people see the book adverts. We comment here that she hasn't shown herself yet and it's followed by a passive aggressive story that she doesn't do anything nowadays to show. At the moment I'm just waiting to see how long until she drops the book into her stories. She can't do it too soon or it's a bit obvious that that's why she's back.

Reactions: 21
So today I unfollowed. I have had some interactions with Elle mainly because we both lived in Bournemouth at the same time and I knew her Spa fairly well through my job at the time she was manager. We also have a few mutual friends from her high school days. On that note, I disagree with whoever said she was 'working class' as the area she went to mainstream high school is certainly not what I many would consider 'working class'. Her parents also live in one of the most expensive places in Dorset.

I love her style, loved her silly dog and genuinely felt sad she lost Teddy. I bought and read her book but found it very much "this is how I dealt with my grief and all of you should be the same" which isn't really correct. I think she severed a lot of friendships in that time through her grief and I genuinely think she is very very lonely, especially with a husband who works such long hours.

When she got pregnant and gave birth I was delighted for her. I know the impact of baby loss and was just really glad they got their happy ending. She announced the hiatus really well and I was proud of her for running off in to the sunset and wished her well and didn't expect her to return tbh.

When she came back I thought like others she must be coming back to show off Olivia and become a 'rainbow baby' account like some of her insta friends. Then I saw the lack of posts, the weird stories and was super confused. Until now on here I see she has a new book so is now only there to promote it without actually backing up with proper content. Totally left a bad taste in my mouth, makes a mockery of all her loyal followers and I am no longer interested. I do hope thought that she has a really lovely life with her rainbow baby.

Imagine cultivating an audience for years with your story of how you were desperately wanting your rainbow baby, only to more or less pretend she doesn't exist.
This is how I feel! She doesn't owe me anything, but don't bother coming back if you don't respect your followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So today I unfollowed. I have had some interactions with Elle mainly because we both lived in Bournemouth at the same time and I knew her Spa fairly well through my job at the time she was manager. We also have a few mutual friends from her high school days. On that note, I disagree with whoever said she was 'working class' as the area she went to mainstream high school is certainly not what I many would consider 'working class'. Her parents also live in one of the most expensive places in Dorset.

I love her style, loved her silly dog and genuinely felt sad she lost Teddy. I bought and read her book but found it very much "this is how I dealt with my grief and all of you should be the same" which isn't really correct. I think she severed a lot of friendships in that time through her grief and I genuinely think she is very very lonely, especially with a husband who works such long hours.

When she got pregnant and gave birth I was delighted for her. I know the impact of baby loss and was just really glad they got their happy ending. She announced the hiatus really well and I was proud of her for running off in to the sunset and wished her well and didn't expect her to return tbh.

When she came back I thought like others she must be coming back to show off Olivia and become a 'rainbow baby' account like some of her insta friends. Then I saw the lack of posts, the weird stories and was super confused. Until now on here I see she has a new book so is now only there to promote it without actually backing up with proper content. Totally left a bad taste in my mouth, makes a mockery of all her loyal followers and I am no longer interested. I do hope thought that she has a really lovely life with her rainbow baby.

This is how I feel! She doesn't owe me anything, but don't bother coming back if you don't respect your followers!
I feel like her followers helped her a hell of a lot more than she ever helped them and now she doesnt need said help any longer as her life is where she wanted it to be she doesnt care anymore . Its a business relationship.

Reactions: 21

That's exactly how it is...... no respect whatsoever. Her followers bought her book, gained her the platform for it's promotion. Her interview on Woman's Hour etc and that's how she treats her followers. We'll... what a role model for her little girl.....not. She comes across as very spoilt young woman and no doubt has been placed on a pedestal by her parents.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.