Feathering the empty nest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read the room Eleanor. Your page and stories are shite. It’s so obvious you have come back for the book. We know you read here and you are seething 😀😀. Today so far we are treated to photos of UD (ugly dog), a kids wand and some cake toppers. Give it up girl your mask has slipped and we’re all seeing it. Can’t wait to see what your stories later bring 🙄🙄. Maybe you will treat us to a tin bucket with a few shoots if we are very lucky. You’ve been rumbled love and I for one am very happy as I don’t like your fakeness. Don’t worry I don’t follow you, just watch you on Picaku 😀😀. You are now the only one in your family who I shall call by your name Eleanor, the others are UD, O and N, seeing as you like initials so much. Mwah, mwah 💋 I’ll let you go now so you can get on with your stunning content fake af.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Maybe when you get your money from your next book you can get your crooked teeth/smile sorted, just a thought Eleanor. Did you think we hadn’t noticed it lol 🦷

Reactions: 2
Maybe when you get your money from your next book you can get your crooked teeth/smile sorted, just a thought Eleanor. Did you think we hadn’t noticed it lol 🦷
I noticed she has a crooked smile (not teeth). It’s like her smile is wonky. I honestly thought it was bad Botox

I don't think any of these instagrammers realise that they wouldn't even get one book deal let alone several without their following on IG. Part time working mummy, Hinch, Anna Mathur. Who would give them a book deal if they were Jane Bloggs down the road. Yet they talk about SM being just an unpaid hobby that they could leave at any time. Nope it's a way of lining their own pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't think any of these instagrammers realise that they wouldn't even get one book deal let alone several without their following on IG. Part time working mummy, Hinch, Anna Mathur. Who would give them a book deal if they were Jane Bloggs down the road. Yet they talk about SM being just an unpaid hobby that they could leave at any time. Nope it's a way of lining their own pockets.
I agree. If Eleanor could leave at any time she would, she’s definitely not here for her stunning interiors pics 😀😀. She’s got 197k followers who are hanging out for a picture of her baby and she will be flogging that book like a fish wife just as soon as she can. She’s tryna be Gi Fletcher but unless they’re gonna recruit N into the next boy band, I’m afraid you’re just a dull, frumpy housewife from Godalming. Imo we’re all bored shitless of her Bobbi Brown make up and her tedious dress sense. It’s all been done before. She won’t leave cos she needs her followers to buy her inappropriately entitled book.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree. If Eleanor could leave at any time she would, she’s definitely not here for her stunning interiors pics 😀😀. She’s got 197k followers who are hanging out for a picture of her baby and she will be flogging that book like a fish wife just as soon as she can. She’s tryna be Gi Fletcher but unless they’re gonna recruit N into the next boy band, I’m afraid you’re just a dull, frumpy housewife from Godalming. Imo we’re all bored shitless of her Bobbi Brown make up and her tedious dress sense. It’s all been done before. She won’t leave cos she needs her followers to buy her inappropriately entitled book.
Tedious dress sense haha, I’ve always thought that! Just everything about her is very bland, beige and boring. Can’t wait to see loads more wafty, gingham dresses with pockets this summer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tedious dress sense haha, I’ve always thought that! Just everything about her is very bland, beige and boring. Can’t wait to see loads more wafty, gingham dresses with pockets this summer 🙄
She looks like she’s made a giant oversized smock out of a 1970s tablecloth. Just like all the other insta huns really 🤣🤣

• Haha
Yes! What is doing on there?! She looks like a cartoon horse when she gurning at the camera! 😬

I don't understand why she is back if she won't show her baby?
she doesn’t even have to show the baby - as in her face I mean! I think she’s trying SO hard to be like “I won’t turn into a mummy account because I’ve slagged them off before when I was grieving so I don’t want to be a hypocrite” that she’s just cutting her nose off to spite her face now. She can acknowledge “O”’s existence, show her own face, be engaging and STILL talk about baby loss 🙄🙄 I’ve also unfollowed because she’s just boring AF now 😂

It’s funny that a lot of us have used the term rude with regards to Eleanor. Try and find out more tea if you can ✅✅👍👍
And she’s a giant with massive feet 🥴🤣🥴🤣

Her stories are pretty pointless. Don't get me wrong, I take great enjoyment from hate watching people's stories as much as I actually love watching other people's stories. But hers are just 'meh'. Imagine cultivating an audience for years with your story of how you were desperately wanting your rainbow baby, only to more or less pretend she doesn't exist. In a way I feel mean writing that but it's just weird. Not sure if it's because she hasn't really addressed the fact that she won't show her except for replying to a few people's comments. I'm sure there are lots of people like yourself that are watching her stories hoping to hear about how they are getting on with a new born. Great engagement for the page though. Get people watching and then more people see the book adverts. We comment here that she hasn't shown herself yet and it's followed by a passive aggressive story that she doesn't do anything nowadays to show. At the moment I'm just waiting to see how long until she drops the book into her stories. She can't do it too soon or it's a bit obvious that that's why she's back.
Exactly this! She could talk about motherhood : feeding journeys / what they’ve been doing etc without showing her face..

I don't understand why she is back if she won't show her baby?
She’s promoting her new book and probs wants some free garden furniture or TWC candles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she dress so old? She's 36? She dresses like a 50 year old.
She’s just an absolute bore. She dresses exactly like her mum. Not forgetting her mum actually makes her clothes for her too (lol) and she put a disclaimer on her story saying that Carol won’t be taking requests HAHA. Don’t worry Carol, you’re alright thanks.

I do wonder if she has any actual friends that aren’t from the internet? Because I personally can’t imagine wanting to spend time with someone so vanilla.

Reactions: 12
I noticed she has a crooked smile (not teeth). It’s like her smile is wonky. I honestly thought it was bad Botox
Sorry guys, but I'm going to disagree. I have checked my will and it's all in order. I'm leaving all I have, (nothing) to my cat. I'm not a fan of having to attain perfection in terms of looks. God knows it very rarely goes well. Elle has a crooked smile, but it's better than going Lauren Goodger. 🥸 😬
She looks like she’s made a giant oversized smock out of a 1970s tablecloth. Just like all the other insta huns really 🤣🤣
If you're referring to the pink gingham dress her Mum made her, I LOVED it! Seriously, it's beautiful and she looked stunning in it. 👗 The dress emoji is turquoise, why? I've never had a turquoise dress in my life! First world problems!

Important Update. It's a turquoise dress as I type, but when posted, it turns pink! 😳

Finally, I can't believe the comments about Boris. Ooh, you're a rotten lot! He's a lovely boy and I won't have a word said against him! Moan about people, but not animals unless they're spiders, but actually, please don't mention spiders or I won't sleep. 😱 That reminds me of this 'Everyone who says out of sight, is out of mind, never lost sight of a big spider in their bedroom'! So true! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry guys, but I'm going to disagree. I have checked my will and it's all in order. I'm leaving all I have, (nothing) to my cat. I'm not a fan of having to attain perfection in terms of looks. God knows it very rarely goes well. Elle has a crooked smile, but it's better than going Lauren Goodger. 🥸 😬

If you're referring to the pink gingham dress her Mum made her, I LOVED it! Seriously, it's beautiful and she looked stunning in it. 👗 The dress emoji is turquoise, why? I've never had a turquoise dress in my life! First world problems!

Important Update. It's a turquoise dress as I type, but when posted, it turns pink! 😳

Finally, I can't believe the comments about Boris. Ooh, you're a rotten lot! He's a lovely boy and I won't have a word said against him! Moan about people, but not animals unless they're spiders, but actually, please don't mention spiders or I won't sleep. 😱 That reminds me of this 'Everyone who says out of sight, is out of mind, never lost sight of a big spider in their bedroom'! So true! 😂🤣
I like your very tongue in cheek response! I know that some of the things that have been said are quite unkind. I do think Boris is an UD, I used to think he was ok but Eleanor turned me off him when she was making videos etc about him. I think an ‘influencer’ with 170k followers (was 193k the other day?) should have better content than that. The gingham dress, well I thought it was 💩 so 1970s and so Surrey huns 🤦🏻‍♀️ She does have a crooked smile, only really point that out because she acts as though she is above others and something really special and she’s not. I have to say she defo brings out the worst in me and therefore I’m probably a bit unkind when it comes to her. No excuses from me but she was rude and unkind to me some time ago after I had followed her for years and supported her with messages and donations etc. So I don’t feel any guilt at all for calling her and her fakeness out. Imo she needs a massive shot of humility and to be more humble and develop a less holier than thou attitude. ✅✅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I like your very tongue in cheek response! I know that some of the things that have been said are quite unkind. I do think Boris is an UD, I used to think he was ok but Eleanor turned me off him when she was making videos etc about him. I think an ‘influencer’ with 170k followers (was 193k the other day?) should have better content than that. The gingham dress, well I thought it was 💩 so 1970s and so Surrey huns 🤦🏻‍♀️ She does have a crooked smile, only really point that out because she acts as though she is above others and something really special and she’s not. I have to say she defo brings out the worst in me and therefore I’m probably a bit unkind when it comes to her. No excuses from me but she was rude and unkind to me some time ago after I had followed her for years and supported her with messages and donations etc. So I don’t feel any guilt at all for calling her and her fakeness out. Imo she needs a massive shot of humility and to be more humble and develop a less holier than thou attitude. ✅✅
I don't like her and I'm definitely not having a go at you! I had a run in with her once, a few years ago. It was tiny compared to the experiences of others. I asked her something (not about babies) and she sent a bit of a "I don't do things like this, because I'm so popular and busy". She linked it to Teddy and made me feel terrible. I honestly felt like a really bad person, hounding her, (though only one brief DM). I got so screwed up and felt so guilty. I was nearly in tears. Then her very next post was about something practically identical but less kind and completely selfish and self promoting. It really knocked me because she had used Teddy. Thinking about this stresses me even now.

Until I saw this thread I'd carried that guilt round with me, all this time. It sounds stupid, I know. But reading this made me realise that she's good at this. All the comments have been about quite specific situations. It's not a general nastiness, it's actually targeted. She uses Teddy as a weapon and I feel like I'm going to go to hell for saying this. What's really sad is her power. This side of her has never been spoken about before. She's had so many chances. My run in with her is trivial compared to things she's said to people who have lost their babies and I'm not in any way comparing my situation to this. But I think she was horrible and manipulated me because I'm really quite sensitive and lacking confidence. I bet she hasn't done any of this to strong people, or people who are useful.

I still like the dress and Boris! But this thread has been the hardest to read and post in because I, like the rest of us, have supported her for so long and shed tears for Teddy. Her abuse of that support and kindness is horrible to read about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I don't like her and I'm definitely not having a go at you! I had a run in with her once, a few years ago. It was tiny compared to the experiences of others. I asked her something (not about babies) and she sent a bit of a "I don't do things like this, because I'm so popular and busy". She linked it to Teddy and made me feel terrible. I honestly felt like a really bad person, hounding her, (though only one brief DM). I got so screwed up and felt so guilty. I was nearly in tears. Then her very next post was about something practically identical but less kind and completely selfish and self promoting. It really knocked me because she had used Teddy. Thinking about this stresses me even now.

Until I saw this thread I'd carried that guilt round with me, all this time. It sounds stupid, I know. But reading this made me realise that she's good at this. All the comments have been about quite specific situations. It's not a general nastiness, it's actually targeted. She uses Teddy as a weapon and I feel like I'm going to go to hell for saying this. What's really sad is her power. This side of her has never been spoken about before. She's had so many chances. My run in with her is trivial compared to things she's said to people who have lost their babies and I'm not in any way comparing my situation to this. But I think she was horrible and manipulated me because I'm really quite sensitive and lacking confidence. I bet she hasn't done any of this to strong people, or people who are useful.

I still like the dress and Boris! But this thread has been the hardest to read and post in because I, like the rest of us, have supported her for so long and shed tears for Teddy. Her abuse of that support and kindness is horrible to read about.

I really think you've hit the nail on the head here. Especially with the popularity thing. My sister in law messaged Elle from her very small and private personal account and she was one of the ladies who had experienced a loss and reached out to Elle (like Elle has requested people do!), to be brushed off.
My SIL owns a PR company in London with an office in LA, and has a work instagram too - Elle even follows it and has interacted with it in the past. She works with some real A listers (and b, c, d etc as well as big businesses and corporations). I wonder if my SIL had reached out to her from her work account would she have received the same response? Interesting.

As for showing the baby, I do respect her for not showing her, but agree it's very strange to not ever speak about her motherhood experiences. There's a whole lot of women who have a baby after experiencing a loss, it would have been a great use of her platform to speak about how she is dealing with motherhood after losing her Teddy. I know my SIL for example, had her son and then experienced PND. She was extremely guilty for this as had the baby she longed for but felt so depressed. I am not for one minute insinuating Elle has PND. It would have just been lovely to have heard from her as a new mother to her little rainbow. Either that or radio silence. I actually believe if she had been silent and remained off instagram, her book would have likely sold better as people would have been desperate to hear about her and her 'new life', instead we all know she's OK, we all know she has two prams and we all know she mops. So dull, who needs to hear more? I can't see many rushing out to buy her book for an update.

I think the only thing that doesn't sit well with me is her ability to use Teddy's loss as a vehicle to make money, gain sympathy and give her a free pass for being a bit of a witch. To make people feel guilt for contacting her and bringing teddy into it is really uncomfortable.

Reactions: 21

No offence taken at all, this is a forum where people can be honest with their opinions on people, good or bad. I too felt very hurt by her dismissive response to me and for a long time felt angry when I was shut down with my opinions on the other thread. People acting like she was some kind of God and only her loss or hurt mattered. In fact my interaction with her has mirrored so many other people who have posted on here, it does feel quite validating to me. It’s devastating what she has been through but I and many, many others have felt that loss too. She’s not the only one. Eleanor has such a grandiose attitude and it’s now backfiring as people are speaking out about her coldness, rudeness and insensitivity. I’m sure her followers the other day was at 197k, now it’s at 170k. Has she really lost that many followers in just a few days or has she deleted them off her follower list? To me that is a huge amount of followers to lose almost 30k but maybe I’ve got facts and figures wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No offence taken at all, this is a forum where people can be honest with their opinions on people, good or bad. I too felt very hurt by her dismissive response to me and for a long time felt angry when I was shut down with my opinions on the other thread. People acting like she was some kind of God and only her loss or hurt mattered. In fact my interaction with her has mirrored so many other people who have posted on here, it does feel quite validating to me. It’s devastating what she has been through but I and many, many others have felt that loss too. She’s not the only one. Eleanor has such a grandiose attitude and it’s now backfiring as people are speaking out about her coldness, rudeness and insensitivity. I’m sure her followers the other day was at 197k, now it’s at 170k. Has she really lost that many followers in just a few days or has she deleted them off her follower list? To me that is a huge amount of followers to lose almost 30k but maybe I’ve got facts and figures wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
Had a look at her stats she’s not lost 30k

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.