Feathering the empty nest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe Elle isn’t talking about her motherhood after loss because she does not want to. I believe she’s not talking about it because she will have that in book 2 or 3 and wants to make money from it.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s just an absolute bore. She dresses exactly like her mum. Not forgetting her mum actually makes her clothes for her too (lol) and she put a disclaimer on her story saying that Carol won’t be taking requests HAHA. Don’t worry Carol, you’re alright thanks.

I do wonder if she has any actual friends that aren’t from the internet? Because I personally can’t imagine wanting to spend time with someone so vanilla.
Absolutely! The mum clothes thing..🙈, made so much worse with the “my mum won’t be taking requests comment”. Get over yourselves, the pair of you! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still like the dress and Boris! But this thread has been the hardest to read and post in because I, like the rest of us, have supported her for so long and shed tears for Teddy. Her abuse of that support and kindness is horrible to read about.
Yes this is how I feel.

(I also love the dresses she wears and they are definitely popular in mid 30s mum style...which sadly is my demographic)

Reactions: 5
Yes this is how I feel.

(I also love the dresses she wears and they are definitely popular in mid 30s mum style...which sadly is my demographic)
It’s my demographic too. You don’t have to live like that, there’s still hope!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Thank you for raising this. The comments are her appearance have been pretty nasty and really do make users look like nothing but trolls if Elle was to read this.
100%
It's 2021, women especially shouldn't be judging other women by their looks or size or outfits. We have enough men trying to enforce the patriarchal idea that women are only worth their looks. If we keep judging each other like this, they are putting us where there want us, divide and conquer and all that. If we big each other up, we will become more powerful.
(fu@k me where the heck did that all just come from?!!)
Let us just judge on how people treat others. Elle's a douche.

Thank you for raising this. The comments are her appearance have been pretty nasty and really do make users look like nothing but trolls if Elle was to read this.
I thought this was a forum for expressing opinions. I’ve seen plenty worse written about people on other threads so I take back nothing. She is frumpy and old fashioned in her dress and ways. She has got a sneery smile 😏, just pointing out that she’s not half as lovely as she makes out, inside AND outside.

100%
It's 2021, women especially shouldn't be judging other women by their looks or size or outfits. We have enough men trying to enforce the patriarchal idea that women are only worth their looks. If we keep judging each other like this, they are putting us where there want us, divide and conquer and all that. If we big each other up, we will become more powerful.
I was just reiterating that she’s not half as nice as she makes out to be, both inside AND out. She’s nothing special that’s all I’m saying and won’t apologise for that. She judges people so why shouldn’t she be judged 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
100%
Oh bore off. She’s an attractive, well off, middle class, white woman. Please just let us say she dresses like an old woman without everybody getting their knickers in a twist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Plus she chooses to post how she looks all over Instagram with the aim of people watching her... kind of invites comments.

Reactions: 7
I remember in the early days Eleanor did an article in a magazine about a lady that said 'Eleanor can't call herself a mum because she was never a physical mum to Teddy'. Eleanor wrote this article directed at this women telling her 'how it hurt her & this women had no rights to say this'. For the record I completely disagree with the women's comment & of course Eleanor was a mother to Teddy.
However what a massive hypocrite she really is!!!!

I think I too shall write an article on how Eleanor wrote to me stating 'My lose wasn't as great as hers because my baby wasn't full term'. Along with the gut punch that she cannot deal with this as her emotional burden was far greater!!! (Even though this affectively she is an advocate for this topic) And yes I still have the messages. I find it so interesting that she can call people out on their comments however she thinks it's ok when the shoes on the other foot. Two words 'Cruel & self-serving"!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I remember in the early days Eleanor did an article in a magazine about a lady that said 'Eleanor can't call herself a mum because she was never a physical mum to Teddy'. Eleanor wrote this article directed at this women telling her 'how it hurt her & this women had no rights to say this'. For the record I completely disagree with the women's comment & of course Eleanor was a mother to Teddy.

I think I too shall write an article on how Eleanor wrote to me stating 'My lose wasn't as great as hers because my baby wasn't full term'. Along with the gut punch that she cannot deal with this as her emotional burden was far greater!!! (Even though this affectively she is an advocate for this topic) And yes I still have the messages. I find it so interesting that she can call people out on their comments however she thinks it's ok when the shoes on the other foot. Two words 'Cruel & self-serving"!!
So sad you got this response from her 💔💔 when you reached out. There is no hierarchy on grief and loss, we all feel pain especially the loss of a beautiful baby’s soul who we will always love 💘💘 xx

Reactions: 10
Well I don’t want to be bigging up a woman who is clearly not a very nice person. Her head is already big enough!

All the Insta huns will spin women supporting women line when it suits them for their financial gain. There are plenty of women on here who have reached out to Eleanor and how supportive was she?

As for not liking her dress sense and being critical of her dress , don’t worry she is ok, she has about £175 k followers to compliment her and but dress and even ask for her mother to make them one .

Last edited:
  • Haha

I’d post the response on here, maybe it’ll make people who come on here crying troll think twice.

Reactions: 14
I don’t agree that commenting on her clothing or bad Botox (the photo is in her grid, it’s obvious) is trolling. They’re opinions and I’ve read a lot worse on this site tbf!

Reactions: 4
I agree. If Eleanor could leave at any time she would, she’s definitely not here for her stunning interiors pics 😀😀. She’s got 197k followers who are hanging out for a picture of her baby and she will be flogging that book like a fish wife just as soon as she can. She’s tryna be Gi Fletcher but unless they’re gonna recruit N into the next boy band, I’m afraid you’re just a dull, frumpy housewife from Godalming. Imo we’re all bored shitless of her Bobbi Brown make up and her tedious dress sense. It’s all been done before. She won’t leave cos she needs her followers to buy her inappropriately entitled book.
197 k followers minus 1 .... I left a couple of weeks ago😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe that I caught up with 5 pages and the tea ☕ was never spilt 😝
Yes - what is all this about tea? Hinting at something and not following it through is just as bad as Justalittlebuild hinting at Illness and not giving more info. If you’re not going to share then surely just keep quiet?!🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Funny to see Eleanor tripping over her words this morning on stories 😂😂. She looks guilty and so she should be. Getting her ‘small businesses’ to donate to Tommy’s so that she keeps them onside for her book launch. So fake and so obvious what she’s doing. I’m glad she’s lost her halo, long overdue imo. No longer St Elle 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how long it will be until she unveils the real reason she is back posting on instagram. The book.

Reactions: 7
She seems to be playing dumb about the book and it’s aggravating me, it’s common knowledge that she’s got a book coming out after Giovanna Fletcher let slip, and it’s available for pre-order everywhere, she’s just not acknowledging it’s existence .. kind of like her Daughter! She’s just ridiculous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She seems to be playing dumb about the book and it’s aggravating me, it’s common knowledge that she’s got a book coming out after Giovanna Fletcher let slip, and it’s available for pre-order everywhere, she’s just not acknowledging it’s existence .. kind of like her Daughter! She’s just ridiculous
Couldn’t agree more 🤬🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.