Feathering the empty nest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ELEANOR must of been gifted a Babyzen Yo-yo Stroller in green like the rest of the insta boring bunch. . Mind you Mrs old frumpy boring doesn’t except gifts .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes she was mrsellewright or similar and after she’d lost Teddy changed the name . I think she started to post pictures of her house on Instagram whilst pregnant. I followed quite a few interior accounts and started following her and I was genuinely heartbroken for her when Teddy died.
But more her following grew more I felt she changed and I unfollowed. I just couldn’t bare passive aggressive tone and I’m better attitude.

Reactions: 4
Did Elle ever share what made teddy so poorly? I read a few of her blogs but I don't remember if she shared that detail. Also I haven't read her book.

Reactions: 1
So pretty unskilled job then! She really needs to get over herself.
Wasn’t she a rep for Leighton Denny at some point? Nothing too taxing. She only got a bestseller book as she has such a large following on insta and everyone, myself included, felt sorry for her #duped. I would ❤ the next one to be a total flop 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
ELEANOR must of been gifted a Babyzen Yo-yo Stroller in green like the rest of the insta boring bunch. . Mind you Mrs old frumpy boring doesn’t except gifts .
She already has a pram - there were two in her kitchen on a recent story. Pure greed from our fake friend.

• Wow
Isn’t the one on the right a baby car seat/carrier? Looks a lot lower down to be a pram?
No it’s def another pram it’s the green one from her stories yesterday . There’s nothing wrong with 2 though. I always had 2 and often used to sell one and get a different one. She grinds my gears but I won’t pick on her for that.

Reactions: 4
No it’s def another pram it’s the green one from her stories yesterday . There’s nothing wrong with 2 though. I always had 2 and often used to sell one and get a different one. She grinds my gears but I won’t pick on her for that.
The baby zen is lower so yes it’s that one, I’m glad you replied I have 2 prams too and lots of people I know I was trying to work out what the problem was 😂

this thread has been eye opening seeing what she’s really like I have no respect to her now for how she has treated most of you but picking on her for having 2 prams is a reach! Plus babyzen do gift a lot but we have no proof it was gifted so can’t pull her on that yet

Reactions: 11
The baby zen is lower so yes it’s that one, I’m glad you replied I have 2 prams too and lots of people I know I was trying to work out what the problem was 😂

this thread has been eye opening seeing what she’s really like I have no respect to her now for how she has treated most of you but picking on her for having 2 prams is a reach! Plus babyzen do gift a lot but we have no proof it was gifted so can’t pull her on that yet
Yes I’m all for pulling her up on her attitude etc but 2 prams I just can’t. She’s clearly well off and like you say she could have been gifted one. My organs were always my little bit of luxury . I couldn’t drive when my children were babies so they were my luxury 😂

Reactions: 6
Perhaps the person posting was assuming she had been gifted two prams and was therefore being greedy. I would see the point in that case Imo as no one needs to take for free two prams. Elle however doesn’t accept baby gifts as far as we know. She probably uses one for her dog walk/muddy off road areas and one for strutting to Waitrose for doughnuts 🤷‍♀️

I was assuming she’d accepted a gifted pram as well as already having one.

Reactions: 3
Tbh I think a lot of people on this thread are just so
She’s been found out to be so fake I think the majority of people on this thread think negatively of her. Anyways we’ve been treated to a photo of Susan Boyle today, she’s obviously been up all night compiling content for her 197k followers 🤣🤣. Keep up the great work Eleanor 👍👍 you superstar 🙄🙄. I bet you she would love to get to 200k by the time of the book launch, maybe she can buy some new followers or be gifted them ✅✅

Wasn’t one of the pranks teddy’s I’m sure she posted when she was pregnant that they still had is and was gonna use it, so maybe she got another one too for Olivia

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.