Feathering the empty nest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the thing that has finally made me stop lurking. I paid the best part of £1000 for my Cotswold Co dresser, and I don’t have a bloody banker husband making a fortune. Funny how she’s back now she has a bigger house to fill.
I wonder what increase in sales companies like this see? and if its worth more than the damage it does to their reputation to other customers, like you, who are justifiably pissed off with their "gifts" to totally undeserving people. I never click on affiliate links and try as much as possible not to buy from companies who give free stuff to these sham influencers. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is a thread on Tattle related to brands who gift influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder what increase in sales companies like this see? and if its worth more than the damage it does to their reputation to other customers, like you, who are justifiably pissed off with their "gifts" to totally undeserving people. I never click on affiliate links and try as much as possible not to buy from companies who give free stuff to these sham influencers. :mad:
Yeah, if I see a company gifting to 'iNfLuEnCeRs' (🤮), I go out of my way to never give them business EVER. Absolutely disgusting when folk who are not scraping to make ends get gifted things left, right and centre. I really do not like Elle. I find her way too sickly sweet. Tries too hard to be down-to-earth.

Reactions: 15
The ad is so awkward too. Just sitting there at the end pretending to drink her tea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just her find her so beige. Everything about her is beige from her house to her larder to her clothes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another ad!! And cringey again. Making me angry tonight - especially with the discount code being “empty nest”!! Literally profiting from her dead child. I would not have the balls let alone the heart.

Reactions: 15
The discount code being emptynest is absolutely awful. I'm gobsmacked. She should have started a new account if she wanted to be an insta hun.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think she’s had Botox/filler? Her forehead is frozen and her cheeks look a little odd too.

Her poor little girl her own mother is still referring to herself as an empty nest 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Feathering The Empty Nest #2 Elle’s Nest’s Not So Empty, Filling That Home With Freebies A-Plenty

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.