Feathering the empty nest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is her second toe!
Snipped for emphasis.

She has Greek feet apparently. Surely that's nonsense? 🤪

'Those with a Greek foot-toe shape, also sometimes known as flame or fire foot, have a ‘fiery’ personality. You’re also more energetic, creative , athletic and prone to stress and anxiety. Apparently, fire-footed people also like to cause drama.'

Turns out it isn't nonsense! 😂🤣

I'm off to peer at my toes. 🦶 🦶 If anyone wants to join me in a socially distanced toe measuring competition, here's the info. The prize is a lovely horrendous toe ring, so you can pretend it's 1996, toe rings are all the rage and Princess Diana is still with us. 😭

*Tears because she's no longer with us, not the other way round. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Snipped for emphasis.

She has Greek feet apparently. Surely that's nonsense? 🤪

'Those with a Greek foot-toe shape, also sometimes known as flame or fire foot, have a ‘fiery’ personality. You’re also more energetic, creative , athletic and prone to stress and anxiety. Apparently, fire-footed people also like to cause drama.'

Turns out it isn't nonsense! 😂🤣

I'm off to peer at my toes. 🦶 🦶 If anyone wants to join me in a socially distanced toe measuring competition, here's the info. The prize is a lovely horrendous toe ring, so you can pretend it's 1996, toe rings are all the rage and Princess Diana is still with us. 😭

*Tears because she's no longer with us, not the other way round. 😬

My mum used to say this type of toe means you are bossy! I’ve no idea where she’s got that from.

I just looked at the chart and I’m a proud owner of Egyptian style toes! No idea what it means, but I won’t be in chance for winning that ring! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My vegan sister in law does... but she’s a globe travelling hippie 🤣 not a white middle class privvy stuck up cow
Exactly 🙌🙌. I don’t think it looks quite so boho when ur sitting in your £75+ leggings in your centrally heated house in Surrey huns Godalming 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My sister has a toe ring, she put it on in 2001 and it's just remained. Toe has misshapen around it. Gross! Can see Elle's future book: toddlers, tantrums and toe rings

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m unfollowing because I feel like she is about to try to monetise from her followers a lot of whom are struggling with infertility loss and grief and it doesn’t sit comfortably with me.

She’s got to where she is because of money. Because of class. She avoided having a tattle thread for a long time because of money, and class. Yet women less well off and from worse walks of life (reality of rosh) for example had their threads active on tattle whilst they were experiencing still birth. Rosh had to go back to work very soon after because I imagine she had bills to pay and blake didn’t earn enough for her to sit at home and put her feet up and start writing a book. Whilst they were experiencing equally harrowing horrendous life events both seem to have been treated very differently and it’s simply a class issue. Elle is obviously very highly educated and could argue to keep herself off of tattle.

Elle very sadly is not the only person on this planet to lose a baby and it pisses me off she has been so protected and shielded like losing Teddy makes her high and mighty and means everyone must be kind at all times. I feel like she really does live in a bubble and does struggle with how the real world works. There are women that lose babies with no support from family or friends, suffering at the hands of violent husbands, some in this country unable to even speak the language - I wonder if Elle ever ponders these women when she’s doing her yoga.

I hope that she enjoys her rainbow baby and wish her and her and her family well but I get a sense her whole life is just a bit empty and there’s not much to it outside of her family, boris, yoga, the white company and waitrose. It’s not for me, I need a bit more substance.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There are women that lose babies with no support from family or friends, suffering at the hands of violent husbands, some in this country unable to even speak the language - I wonder if Elle ever ponders these women when she’s doing her yoga.
Now, be fair. Eleanor only realised that black people actually exist last year around the time George Floyd was murdered. She's still learning, just like all the other white, middle class influencers from their ivory towers (pun intended)

Tell a lie, it was when it came out that MOD had slated Candice Brathwaite on here and they all went into complete meltdown!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Now, be fair. Eleanor only realised that black people actually exist last year around the time George Floyd was murdered. She's still learning, just like all the other white, middle class influencers from their ivory towers (pun intended)

Tell a lie, it was when it came out that MOD had slated Candice Brathwaite on here and they all went into complete meltdown!
This made me LOL

Reactions: 3
I wonder do some of them think back at how they reacted to MOD gate and think they over-reacted?
So many of them can across as proper victims and plonkers then.

Reactions: 5
I wonder do some of them think back at how they reacted to MOD gate and think they over-reacted?
What’s MOD gate? I’ve seen this referred to before In other threads but I’m a newbie here.

Reactions: 2
What’s MOD gate? I’ve seen this referred to before In other threads but I’m a newbie here.
In a nutshell, MOD, who in many ways was the ultimate Insta yummy mummy (midwife, author, mother of daughters) was sussed out as posting on here criticising some of her Insta mates and saying that Candice Brathwaite "weaponised her race" (having not long done a podcast with her) and she then committed Instahun suicide by confessing it in an Insta story and Instagram basically exploded for a few days in the Home Counties with much finger wagging and Boden catalogue clutching.

I'd never even heard of MOD before it all kicked off but the fallout was pretty bleeping hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In a nutshell, MOD, who in many ways was the ultimate Insta yummy mummy (midwife, author, mother of daughters) was sussed out as posting on here criticising some of her Insta mates and saying that Candice Brathwaite "weaponised her race" (having not long done a podcast with her) and she then committed Instahun suicide by confessing it in an Insta story and Instagram basically exploded for a few days in the Home Counties with much finger wagging and Boden catalogue clutching.

I'd never even heard of MOD before it all kicked off but the fallout was pretty bleeping hilarious.
Boden catalogue clutching 😂😂. I absolutely love the way you write xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Boden catalogue clutching 😂😂. I absolutely love the way you write xx
Ohhhh bloody Boden......God hate that brand. They're all twats wanting their freebies. There's one on Ig that can afford to buy the stuff. She rides around in a Land-rover Discovery.....always moving house, even posted a Brietling watch on a flatlay the other day.....ffs ! Total sado! 🤬

• Haha
They all tried to gain popularity and followers as much as they could from the scandal. It was so hilarious to see them acting like they were shocked and felt betrayed. This is a rotten industry.

Reactions: 8
Two of the worst Instahuns re Modgate were Hungermama and That Mummy Smile.

Nice boring video of her doing yoga 🙄 DO YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER OR NOT ELEANOR? bleeping hell. I understand not wanting to show her face on social media, totally get that. But just completely ignoring the fact you’ve given birth to a child who you’ve raised for the past 6 months after we’ve all been following your rainbow baby story is UTTERLY bizarre hun! Get your head out your arse hole.

Reactions: 15
To go from sharing her experience of parenthood which is obviously a very difficult subject for her to acting like she hasn’t got a child is bleeping bizarre.
Of course not showing baby is totally fine, lots of account don’t. Privacy is yours. Got it.
But no birth story? No info on how the first 6
Months have been? We had that info with Teddy. Why pretend like duck all has happened?
Because she’s writing a book that’s why.
She was so relatable, made people in the same situation feel so understood and now it feels like a kick in the teeth to be honest.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.