Feathering the empty nest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m finding it more and more strange that she never mentions her daughter. What is she even doing? Weirdo.

Reactions: 14
She seems to be playing dumb about the book and it’s aggravating me, it’s common knowledge that she’s got a book coming out after Giovanna Fletcher let slip, and it’s available for pre-order everywhere, she’s just not acknowledging it’s existence .. kind of like her Daughter! She’s just ridiculous
It's bizarre. All everyone knows Elle for is Teddy, her book and that she now has a daughter. But if you weren't already aware of that and had only read the last few posts and particularly her stories, you'd think it was just Elle, her mop and her dog.

She must realise she's going to have problems when she mentions her new book. I've said before, if she's going to pretend she hasn't had another baby and instead intends to post about floor mops and other insomnia curing content, then she should open a new Instagram account.

She's already trying to woo the crowd with asking them to buy (quite crap) 'sensory boxes' for paupers in need who don't spend £100k on an extension. It's the start of her charm offensive. We're not stupid, Elle. We know what you're doing. I predict a single photo of the baby just as she reveals her book is now on sale. A 'buy my book for more photos and details of my terrifying blue light dash to hospital' tactic.

Maybe she thought, hoped even that she'd get a call from Hello or OK magazine. She's obviously not a celebrity, but that won't stop her dreaming! 📰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's bizarre. All everyone knows Elle for is Teddy, her book and that she now has a daughter. But if you weren't already aware of that and had only read the last few posts and particularly her stories, you'd think it was just Elle, her mop and her dog.

She must realise she's going to have problems when she mentions her new book. I've said before, if she's going to pretend she hasn't had another baby and instead intends to post about floor mops and other insomnia curing content, then she should open a new Instagram account.

She's already trying to woo the crowd with asking them to buy (quite crap) 'sensory boxes' for paupers in need who don't spend £100k on an extension. It's the start of her charm offensive. We're not stupid, Elle. We know what you're doing. I predict a single photo of the baby just as she reveals her book is now on sale. A 'buy my book for more photos and details of my terrifying blue light dash to hospital' tactic.

Maybe she thought, hoped even that she'd get a call from Hello or OK magazine. She's obviously not a celebrity, but that won't stop her dreaming! 📰
Sensory boxes for paupers 🎀 🧵 🎈🧸 that’s got to be used somewhere in the next thread title surely 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do think it’s odd that after sharing so much of Teddy, photos etc, that her daughter is completely absent from her account. Maybe I can understand the no photos, but she doesn’t even mention her. She really acts like she doesn’t want to be back, and if that’s the case (and fair enough if if it) then just close the account and disappear.

Reactions: 26
She’s going to have to mention the book soon if she wants to capitalise on the pre sale orders. It’s out early April isn’t it?

Reactions: 6
I do think it’s odd that after sharing so much of Teddy, photos etc, that her daughter is completely absent from her account. Maybe I can understand the no photos, but she doesn’t even mention her. She really acts like she doesn’t want to be back, and if that’s the case (and fair enough if if it) then just close the account and disappear.
Agreed!

She would never disappear, she loves the validation and her blue tick too much for that. She’s so much better, nicer, richer, prettier and kinder than anyone else and she absolutely must have a platform to show that off 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Today’s story was passive aggressive - I used “lunchtime” - not my child’s nap time ha ha to do yoga instead of wading through DMs from you plebs 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Today’s story was passive aggressive - I used “lunchtime” - not my child’s nap time ha ha to do yoga instead of wading through DMs from you plebs 🤣
What a dick 😂

Also, her feet piss me off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“Get me, doing yoga; I’m such a yummy mummy, me. I should probably be wading through my millions of DMs because I’m so popular and everyone wants a bit of me, but instead I’m here showing off my ‘trying-to-be-cool’ toe ring and Sweaty Betty leggings”

In the few photos of her, it looks as though she has gained a lot of weight. I wonder if that’s another reason why she’s not keen to show her face as much as before?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How long is her second toe!

“Get me, doing yoga; I’m such a yummy mummy, me. I should probably be wading through my millions of DMs because I’m so popular and everyone wants a bit of me, but instead I’m here showing off my ‘trying-to-be-cool’ toe ring and Sweaty Betty leggings”

In the few photos of her, it looks as though she has gained a lot of weight. I wonder if that’s another reason why she’s not keen to show her face as much as before?
I can't help but think she has postnatal Depression, her posts are so weird and she has lost her direction with her account. Why on earth is she not bring / addressing these very real topics for new parents after loss. Such a missed opportunity on her part. Again just shows she is only back to promote her book.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How long is her second toe!

I can't help but think she has postnatal Depression, her posts are so weird and she has lost her direction with her account. Why on earth is she not bring / addressing these very real topics for new parents after loss. Such a missed opportunity on her part. Again just shows she is only back to promote her book.

I don’t think she has post natal depression, I think she’s just being secretive about her daughter and that she’s gotten what she wanted out of Instagram when she was raising awareness about loss, she’s only back to build up to posting about her book. No offence, but it grates on me when I see people throwing PND across as a reason for people being weird or being a bit dickish - this is coming from someone who has had PND. You can be an hole and not have MH issues

Reactions: 18
I don’t think she has post natal depression, I think she’s just being secretive about her daughter and that she’s gotten what she wanted out of Instagram when she was raising awareness about loss, she’s only back to build up to posting about her book. No offence, but it grates on me when I see people throwing PND across as a reason for people being weird or being a bit dickish - this is coming from someone who has had PND. You can be an hole and not have MH issues
Thank you. I get fed up with people using MH as a reason to behave like a tit and then play victim. I had PND too and understand what you are saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I think it’s a stealth boast, “ feel like a potato.... actually a size 6”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.