Faye Jay #8 Gifted new furniture for the lounge, Idle dosser ,always on the scrounge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Belle's mummy for the tread title.

In summary of the last thread, not much has changed. She got some new furniture and is speaking with her Mother again.
Ste still hasn't proposed or done anything really.
She is still feeding the kids out of date food.
Her hygiene is still gross.
She is still a head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That leech won't work, why should he when his mum pays for everything, weirdest relationship ever, I reckon she'll buy an engagement ring and pay him to propose, I'm actually serious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I can't see them ever getting married because they will be fiddling the benefits saying cropps stays with Karen so Meatloafs can claim single parent for the boys

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know if this says more about me or her but i find it weird that she sprays dettol on everything in her living room. I used use a leather cleaner when i had a leather sofa. I use furniture polish on my hard surfaces, i wouldn't spray dettol on my tv and that coffee stained table or whatever that was... well that did need dettol on it but i can honestly say I have nothing that ends up in that filthy state in my living room.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everything she owns gets so utterly filthy, she cleans once every 6 months and even then it's for youtube content, her and Steve are beyond lazy, it's sad that kids live in that sort of filth

• Sad
Notice how she keeps talking about "family" now? Sister this sister that? That will be short lived. Yeah, size 8 shirt she managed to get on.. so stretched I swear I heard it scream asking her not to kill it by making it threadbare. Poor thing was probably shaking with fear as she grabbed it and put it in her bag.
Oh she is on slimfast!!! (Yawn). She needs something to help lose her narcissistic personality

Happy New Year you dickheads!!

• Heart
Faye was saying she just wanted to eat healthy and exercise as she had weight issues all her life now she’s on slim fast.Make it make sense.Also is she still a vegetarian last time I watched she was

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Faye was saying she just wanted to eat healthy and exercise as she had weight issues all her life now she’s on slim fast.Make it make sense.Also is she still a vegetarian last time I watched she was
She isn't vegetarian... she occasionally eats meat. Though I suspect she eats it more than she claims. I believe nothing she says. She is a con woman who will say anything that suits her agenda at the time. Selling expensive garbage to her subs which she would never buy herself. I used to like her. But she is so far away from who she was, I cannot relate to her. Her foul mouth and embarrassing chat about her body parts etc, is inappropriate for a mother of kids, who she admitted one was being bullied. But as always, didn't tell anyone why. For me it was buying her boys £1.00 bedsheets, 2nd hand uniforms etc. I think it was Mason's birthday, she took them to a donkey sanctary (I cant remember) and had out of date food as a picnic and a glass of coke. There is no need to tell the world about that. Birthday, just treat the boys to a nice lunch or dinner. But no, that poor boy has had his embarrassing birthday, filmed, uploaded and now immortalised for the world to watch. If we say anything, she deletes comments. But her and that useless piece of skin Steve happy to go out and have lunches and calvary food and expensive coffee. But it's ok. Plus buying a great big dog when she should be giving old Sam a restful life, is just vile!!
Lol... see what you unleased in me? So again, no I don't think she is fully vegetarian 😅
We are dickheads though 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Getting 150k views will give her less UC 😂, for her to make decent money she needs that amount of views on most vlogs every week not just 1 random one

Reactions: 5
Youtube must have pushed it. Viewers didn't like what they saw. Subs haven't gone up
Ah right, ok...not sure how these things work 😁 that makes sense. Just looked a bit suss when she never gets that many views. Hi Faye🖕

Getting 150k views will give her less UC 😂, for her to make decent money she needs that amount of views on most vlogs every week not just 1 random one
What's UC? Sorry..new to all the YouTube terminology 🤣

Reactions: 4
Ah right, ok...not sure how these things work 😁 that makes sense. Just looked a bit suss when she never gets that many views. Hi Faye🖕

What's UC? Sorry..new to all the YouTube terminology 🤣
It's Universal Credit ..she will be on that as she doesn't make much from YouTube and croppers unemployed ( although we aren't sure if he's saying he's staying with her or his mum Karen)
So the extra money she's made on the 150k will get took of her UC..in another thread the exact same things getting spoke about lol
they get around £20 for 8k views

• Heart
It's Universal Credit ..she will be on that as she doesn't make much from YouTube and croppers unemployed ( although we aren't sure if he's saying he's staying with her or his mum Karen)
So the extra money she's made on the 150k will get took of her UC..in another thread the exact same things getting spoke about lol
Is that all you get, £20 for every 8000 views?

• Heart
Ah right, thanks for getting me up to speed 😁 🥰

• Heart
Is that all you get, £20 for every 8000 views?
Yes..a Tenerife vlogger I watch did a Q&A live and people asked his income and he says around £20 for 8k views
Meatloafs only making about £230 a week according to Social blade and she's clearly getting topped up with UC

Screenshot_20230103-115808.png

She gets more for doing Ads from whoever the sponsor is

Still peanuts though, her ads are always bargain basement

Last edited:
  • Haha
Imagine exposing your kids lives daily on youtube to be paid that pittance, its bizarre 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.