FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selfish , self absorbed, vile, dirty, I see she bought candles and a few pieces for herself. But buys her son 50p school shirt and £1.00 second hand bed covers. Now she is going to pay what £350 for brows? I am sure you have to pay another amount for a top up.
I used to be a sub ages ago but unsubscribed. Helped her by watching long ass ads, but not anymore. I skip them. How she has two amazing boys, I don't know. Those boys are super polite.
Shes going to pay £350 for eyebrows, yet she wont do a payment plan to pay off a debt shes got to improve her credit score. It just goes to show where her priorities are. Wouldnt that money have been better used buying those kiddies some new school uniform. I know women like to look good but this is just vanity.

I know some people will disagree with me but I just hope she doesnt release a video tomorrow (Monday). I know not everybody likes the royal family but I feel it would be so disrespectful to our late queen for Fayke to sit there effing and blinding, but of course we're on about Fayke here and in her eyes shes more important than anybody else.

Reactions: 12
Shes going to pay £350 for eyebrows, yet she wont do a payment plan to pay off a debt shes got to improve her credit score. It just goes to show where her priorities are. Wouldnt that money have been better used buying those kiddies some new school uniform. I know women like to look good but this is just vanity.

I know some people will disagree with me but I just hope she doesnt release a video tomorrow (Monday). I know not everybody likes the royal family but I feel it would be so disrespectful to our late queen for Fayke to sit there effing and blinding, but of course we're on about Fayke here and in her eyes shes more important than anybody else.
This👏I think we can sum it up in very few words ladies..
Fayke she’s simply not wise🤷‍♀️ A sandwich short of the full picnic!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She spent more on a mug than she does on her kids, add in the candles aswell.....how she can film herself showing this is beyond me. Surely her subs can see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She spent more on a mug than she does on her kids, add in the candles aswell.....how she can film herself showing this is beyond me. Surely her subs can see this.
I really don't get how her mind works, shes back to front goes to tk maxx for herself but on the look out for sell by date foods for her kids and she wonders why people talk about her maybe that money she spent on tk maxx wouldve done a full weeks meal for her boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It would be even funnier if she (Waynetta) was dressed in a lime green tracksuit and him in shorts and flip flops. Any one remember the kids Frogmella and Spud u like but they pronounced Spu dulike
They thought that Frogmella was 'exotic' sounding :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG! The amount of language in that video. Fancy telling the kids not to let the dickheads get them down. So what happens when shes pulled up before the teachers because one of the kids has called someone a head and got into trouble. Is she going to call the teacher a head.

Fancy putting a used bottle of perfume in a giveaway. Honestly I wouldnt want anything from that tit hole.
I came here to say the same. Telling her 10 year old child he's "FUCKIN' AMAYZIN" before he goes into primary school for the day? Seriously, is there any need? Every other word is the F word. There's more to life than school... like staying at home, being skint, not working for or aspiring to a better life, living in a tiny, dirty, cluttered home. What is this "more to life" she's showing her children through her parenting?

I hope the boys do really well at school and use their education as a passport out if there on to bigger and better things

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nothing wrong in a tiny house mines is basically like hers 3 bedroom bathroom & 2nd bathroom garden but cleaner and has food in hate my house for not having space can you guys tell me to knock down an old pantry cupboard just for space in the kitchen or shall I keep it as part of an old house ? im confused on what to do :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's awful to those children, she thinks more of her sponger "boyfriend" than she does of her own kids, it's actually mind blowing!!

• Sad
I came here to say the same. Telling her 10 year old child he's "FUCKIN' AMAYZIN" before he goes into primary school for the day? Seriously, is there any need? Every other word is the F word. There's more to life than school... like staying at home, being skint, not working for or aspiring to a better life, living in a tiny, dirty, cluttered home. What is this "more to life" she's showing her children through her parenting?

I hope the boys do really well at school and use their education as a passport out if there on to bigger and better things
She should have been encouraging her son to do well in the test not say if you fail it doesn't matter. Yes people fail at things in life but the vast majority of them dust things off and work harder to improve things. I know they are kids but just because she has no ambition to improve her life it doesn't mean she should inflict that attitude on her kids. Her weight loss "journey" gives an indication that she doesn't have any ambition or motivation.

Nothing wrong in a tiny house mines is basically like hers 3 bedroom bathroom & 2nd bathroom garden but cleaner and has food in hate my house for not having space can you guys tell me to knock down an old pantry cupboard just for space in the kitchen or shall I keep it as part of an old house ? im confused on what to do :ROFLMAO:
I'd say knock your pantry down. If it's just dead space it's a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
These exams aren't just something that a school surprises kids and parents with, she should have been working on this throughout the last year, slowly building his confidence and improving his chances of doing well, not relying on youthbe videos a few days days before and then telling him "if you fail it doesn't matter" she's such a lazy parent and lazy in general, if he does well it will be inspite of her help, not because of it!!

Imagine that poor boy hearin the head talk every morning 😪
What mother in their right mind would tell her kids not to let the dickheads get them down or that they're bleeping amazing. She could have said something like "Have a good day, do your best and don't let anybody upset you". She's got to use foul language all the time. I bet the arse licking subbies are saying she's an amazing mum for giving them a head lecture every morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My husband's a joiner so it's easier for me to get things done and in my own experience I used to get everyone knocked down but now I'm older I want things back so if I was you I would keep the cupboard for storage ..if you knock it down you are going to need a joiner and plasterer and will need painted

Reactions: 6
These exams aren't just something that a school surprises kids and parents with, she should have been working on this throughout the last year, slowly building his confidence and improving his chances of doing well, not relying on youthbe videos a few days days before and then telling him "if you fail it doesn't matter" she's such a lazy parent and lazy in general, if he does well it will be inspite of her help, not because of it!!
Has she actually sat and thought that although she's giving them this there's "more to life" speech and if they fail the tests its okay, there's a possibility if the kid doesn't do well his fellow pupils will start bullying him and calling him stupid.

Reactions: 4
This has got to be one of the worst insta worthy pics I have seen my goodness his smelly old second hand trainers and her fat hand holding a Gregg's coffee 😂, ffs just share it in a story
Screenshot_20220918-154631.png

Or is that her legs?? as they share trainers

It's a bad say when we don't no if her legs are male or female 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.