Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilylily

VIP Member
"They reached out to me..." no hun, they were sick of u beggy emailing them, didn't even check how you say the brand name 🤣 Still rolls of fat hanging everywhere!! The thought of them 2 shagging is just not what wanted to hear 🤢
Won't be watching, her flab makes me queezy!!
Wouldn't it be hilarious if someone hacked her YouTube again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I bought new knobs for my kitchen units from Amazon they were only about 99p each and it made a huge difference a good transformation
She could do the chest of drawers and wardrobe for a tenner. She just doesn't know how to look after things. Camera lenses, phone chargers, etc.

• Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Steve's YouTube was shit. The pair of them on Twitter showed the immaturity too 🤢 He is a lazy layabout. Seeing he's not on the camera much eh. The pair of them are rotten!! Her camera lens is still shit too

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Oh my god. I've just been looking at that Kerri's Instagram.
I can't believe how wrinkly she is. She looks really sun damaged her neck is wrinkly and her hands look terrible. Bit ironic for someone who preaches sun care as a job.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
That financially stable she doesn't even have blinds on her windows
I honestly dont think she likes spending money on her house. If she does she has to make a blinking You Tube video about it. She'd sooner spend money on buying shite and over filling the house with it. It wouldnt cost her much to replace the knobs on the wardrobe and chest of drawers but she doesnt see living in a nice clean house a priority.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Yep her sound is really bad at the moment, I have the same problem with having to turn it up then an ad comes on the telly and I have to turn it down quick
She said the sound is bad because Crash chewed the microphone cable. The only reason why dogs destruct things us because they are bored. I bet he doesn't get as much attention now as when he was a pup.
She should stop buying shit and invest in new equipment. Financially stable my arse.

Low key begging is her speciality, last minute shopping for school making people feel bad for her kids, wouldn't be surprised if people are sending her money, and it's always vulnerable people who want to send money and stuff and she wouldn't care, she has bought one £3.99 lunch bag, wtf?? Definitely looking for donations!!
I'd hate to think that there's some idiots out there who would send her money or stuff and would put themselves in financial difficulty while she is sitting on her big fat idle arse all day watching tik tok instead of going out and earning a living.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Watching that lengthy speech at the end, I thought who is watching this where they think, yes Fayke said this Fayke said that and I'm going to be and do exactly what Fayke says. Seriously there's some odd people out there.
i think its pathetic the way some people idolise You Tubers to the point that they will do what they say or copy what they do to the point that they cant think for theirselves. How did these people live before You Tube came along. Did they not have a mind of their own.
Did they not go shopping, did they not cook?
Dont get me wrong I watch certain people on You Tube but not to the point that I let them dictate to me how I shop, cook etc.

I still cant see what her channel is about. It seems all over the place.

The dogs get more than her kids! 👀
I cant believe she bought that lovely doggy stuffed toy for Crash to chew up.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
She's all mouth on YT but would wet herself and run a mile in public if anyone confronted her

That's a redneck wearing a wedding ring when you aren't married
We know she doesnt like it if the teachers at her sons school tries to talk to her. It makes you wonder why she doesnt want to be spoken to in person by them.

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
Basically said she hasn't pulled out her settee to clean behind it for about a year 🤮 although going by the state of her hair I'm not surprised 🤢🤢🤢
I was just going to say she hasn't looked behind her sofa in a year?? 🤮🤮 glad we guilted her into buying something, or is she saying it to sound better? Let's see them fayke! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she said cinema tickets were £3 obviously Steve didn't want to leave the pit so it would have been £9 for the tickets and with snacks it cost £11 did she only let them have £1 each for snacks?