Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CuteOneUK

She's talking about doing her garden up and pondering whether to get rid of that death trap of a trampoline and buy a pool instead (funny that she mentioned that especially as last year people on this thread were saying she needed to buy the lads a pool).
Also is it me or is she getting fatter? That pink shirt makes her look fat.
Looks like she got the pool and is trying it out....Who is she?......lol

1681384700126.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Rascal

Let's just say it's very difficult for patients to prove (diagnose) or disprove...
---

This made me LOL. Other YTs start their videos like this because it's meant to be a warm, cosy and inviting introduction, but Faye's attempt at anything is like the poor cousin's version. 🤣
Wish version 😅

Tonights joblot... bad bitch fake half plether trousers which will get a wipe. Poor item will be screaming at the seams as she puts her smelly bum into them and sweat into them till she fills her vans and drenches her socks. 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick

CuteOneUK

As usual Fayke made another You Tuber look like a complete bag of shit with the clothes she bought. I beginning to wonder if she's actually jealous of these other You Tubers and wants to humiliate them.
I think you might be right.....I bet that Abbie thought omg i made all that effort and she treats me like this....Bet she really did not want to make the video of the trash she was sent....I bet off camera she was saying a totally different thing....I would of been effing and blinding....lol

gossgal

VIP Member
Must admit I buy a few ready made meals just for a back up or one of my bad days with no energy in me and had it the other day while hubby is sick and omg from cooking fresh to they meals it gave me the ick and arnt worth the money i'm now starting to batch cook or plan ahead an stick in the fridge as i've been getting a lot tired lately I don't know why but won't be buying ready made again shocked they still do them to be honest!

gossgal

VIP Member
If he's living there but she's pretending he doesn't, if she's reported would people call to the house to inspect the place?
Probably but i'm sure shes dropped hints in past videos saying Stes always "nipped out to his sisters alot" was this just a weird coincidence or they avoiding debt recovery? Surly the jobcentre can take some payment back and put it towards the debts?

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Who else wanted to puke when she was talking about those comments she got when she posted that "motivational " video. Are people really that low that they need a skank like her telling them they're fucking amazing.
Also how condriting is it doing a "motivational" speech then slagging off somebody about the style of clothes they wear or because the clothes have stains. Has she looked in the mirror at herself. Her clothes are too small and she's said before she 'll just pick something out of the dirty laundry if she's got nothing clean to wear.
---

Being a 999 dispatcher must be stressful. They get a lot of abuse thrown at them.
---
Does anyone know if that Scottish woman Cheryl (what's for tea) is still talking to Fayke or whether she's being ghosted as well.
Who else wanted to puke when she was talking about those comments she got when she posted that "motivational " video. Are people really that low that they need a skank like her telling them they're fucking amazing.
Also how condriting is it doing a "motivational" speech then slagging off somebody about the style of clothes they wear or because the clothes have stains. Has she looked in the mirror at herself. Her clothes are too small and she's said before she 'll just pick something out of the dirty laundry if she's got nothing clean to wear.
---

Being a 999 dispatcher must be stressful. They get a lot of abuse thrown at them.
---
Does anyone know if that Scottish woman Cheryl (what's for tea) is still talking to Fayke or whether she's being ghosted as well.
I think sponger Cheryl would have donated at lot to the GFM

Reactions: 2

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Shouldn't Fayke have her thread in YouTubers now she's got over 25k subscribers?
---

New thread ✨️

Last edited:

Mrswillow

out of curiosity how much do lip filler top ups cost? Because she constantly gets them done

gossgal

VIP Member
I watch a young you tuber and now shes set up near the same thing as a go fund me its to donate gifts or transfer cash but her reason is to make content or buy a better camera or update her you tube banner etc shes so honest about it so what if she buys home hauls to make her content with it if people are given it to her to make then thats up to them I like her as shes honest but shes in full time work thats the part i'm not getting surly she can put money aside esp if shes going to hot climate holidays and then sets up a cash/gift website so people can help her with her channel I get the feeling no matter how honest you tubers are thats not many sometimes you think their is more to it that they are hiding when they set stuff like this up.

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
---

---
I didn't know that she was talking to fake. I quite like what's fur tea 😁 she's a right happy cow

• Sick

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
@gossgal - I saw a physio and had a list of exercises to do, Im ok as long as I dont lift too heavy or bend in a silly way. Touch wood Im doing ok! My boss actually is having a flare up right now and came back to work as couldnt live on sick pay, one shift back and he'd made it worse. (Supermarket work)
Back to Faye, so in her joblot video is she planning on just giving stuff away to subscribers now if its not for her?
I honestly dont know why she does her joblots. The sellers see her coming and chuck a load of rubbish in a bag for her to take away for them - At least they dont have to pay for a man with van to take it to the tip for them!
She only gives the stuff away to subbies to make her look generous and kind hearted.
I'm sure Croppers mum is going to love a top from a mystery bundle that Fayke as slagged off.