Faye Jay #8 Gifted new furniture for the lounge, Idle dosser ,always on the scrounge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in a community post last night that her phone wouldn't let her upload a video. Looks well if she's been hacked again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said in a community post last night that her phone wouldn't let her upload a video. Looks well if she's been hacked again.
I think she's bullshitting she could upload it on another phone, even a tablet laptop or Cropper or the boys computer fs she could even go to a Library and do it ...she's lying she's defo been found and on a YT ban, or she's laying of from uploading because the HMRC are onto her because of the Aldi vlog with the huge views because she should be paying Tax of her YouTube income and is she ??
Something's defo at the foot of her not uploading and it's defo not just because of a crappy phone

people on her comments of the pickle are speculating that she’s pregnant? What do we think? Makes sense since she’s suddenly back in contact with her mum again?
She's loves pickles she always eats them, plus Croppers been firing blanks for the 7 years they have been together so I very much doubt it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Im on the edge of my seat for a melt down video shes finally been found out or one of the companys shes worked with has complained over her, or as I said the fake subs and you tube has been on the hunt for you tubers and has a clean out shes had this done before im sure of it , pretty sure it was recent in the summer also :unsure:

And I think shes also preggs with her pickle excuse if I had that at the side of my bed id be getting the boak, could her access wind could be another reason if shes preggs?

She's always loved pickles she's defo not pregnant remember Steve's been firing blanks for years ...
Unless she's went to a Sperm bank ??

I had a dream or maybe it was a nightmare last night that she had a baby. I was talking to her and I got threatened by tattle. Like it was such a big traitor thing I was doing. It was actually quite frightening 🤣🤣 I'm not lying 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back to brunette, I knew she would it looks so much better. That red bleached mess was horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did she not have a drink or two? Maybe one of her family reported her!!! Maybe she had to declare her Aldi video! 🤷‍♀️

She will have made about nearly a grand on the Aldi vlog so that will defo affect UC Tax ect ...defo something at the root of her not uploading and it's not a dodgy phone

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She will have made about nearly a grand on the Aldi vlog so that will defo affect UC Tax ect ...defo something at the root of her not uploading and it's not a dodgy phone
I agree theres something else apart from her phone being the reason while she's not uploading. I know a few weeks ago she had a copyright strike against her for playing music without permission. Perhaps she's become that arrogant and complacant that she's been given a suspension from You Tube. Its a wonder the bum licking subbies arent blaming us on Tattle for getting her suspended.
If she has been suspended she has nobody to blame apart from herself, its her channel so she has to take responsibility for what she does on it.
I bet shes calling You Tube all the dickheads until the sun and giving them the middles finger :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Did she not have a drink or two? Maybe one of her family reported her!!! Maybe she had to declare her Aldi video! 🤷‍♀️
The person who doesnt drink but has at least five drinks on video this year and says she likes shots of vodka in slush puppy.

Whats the betting she comes back to You Tube with some big dramatic story.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree theres something else apart from her phone being the reason while she's not uploading. I know a few weeks ago she had a copyright strike against her for playing music without permission. Perhaps she's become that arrogant and complacant that she's been given a suspension from You Tube. Its a wonder the bum licking subbies arent blaming us on Tattle for getting her suspended.
If she has been suspended she has nobody to blame apart from herself, its her channel so she has to take responsibility for what she does on it.
I bet shes calling You Tube all the dickheads until the sun and giving them the middles finger :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The person who doesnt drink but has at least five drinks on video this year and says she likes shots of vodka in slush puppy.

Whats the betting she comes back to You Tube with some big dramatic story.
Maybe she’s gone off to learn how to breathe as part of her 2023 resolutions so she can get her words out 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's defo on a ban so that makes it two Strikes she's has ...1 more and her channel will get removed and she would need to start from scratch

It's a family channel she needs to stop the swearing and vulgarity

I just have this feeling someones done a report on her channel own up who done it 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Not guilty,..but hundreds of people will report

Maybe YouTube has found her out for the buying of subs ?

• Haha
The thought of bringing a baby into that house...the dirt, the mess, the overcrowding, the pet hair, the piles of hoarded charity shop clothes, the father who won't work to financially provide for it, the rottweiler which should definitely be nowhere near a baby imo (I'll probably piss people off with that comment), i could go on....

It's just sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.