Faye Jay #8 Gifted new furniture for the lounge, Idle dosser ,always on the scrounge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine exposing your kids lives daily on youtube to be paid that pittance, its bizarre 🤯
All these smelly low rent vloggers do it...I'm in a thread where a woman exploits her 6 kids for only about £90 a week 😂😂they are all fkn wagga doodle and think they will turn in to the Inghams

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's got to be getting from other places if she's only getting a pittance every week. She needs to pay rent, gas, electric, council tax, food, petrol, sky TV, etc. You can't tell me she's getting a steady income like she did when she was working. Personally I think relying on You Tube for an income is very risky as you never know when or if your channel is going to be cancelled.

Happy new year guys x ..and Croppers still unemployed
He should make a new year resolution to go and get a job and support her and the kids.

I don't know if this says more about me or her but i find it weird that she sprays dettol on everything in her living room. I used use a leather cleaner when i had a leather sofa. I use furniture polish on my hard surfaces, i wouldn't spray dettol on my tv and that coffee stained table or whatever that was... well that did need dettol on it but i can honestly say I have nothing that ends up in that filthy state in my living room.
I only use Polish on my furniture. I use sprays like dettol in my kitchen, bathroom, light switches etc. I give my living room and front room a good Polish and dust 3 times a week then in between I use a pledge fluffy duster or a noodle duster to get the dust off stuff.(not that there's too much dust). I also clean my leather sofa with a £2 leather spray from asda.
You could definitely tell from the state of the TV box that she doesn't clean regularly.

How has her Aldi to good to go video got £150k views! :unsure: it's shite
It's sad in a way when she gets more views for showing manky veg then other videos she does. I think the same of others on here, You Tube must have pushed the video. I know it showed up on my news feed on Chrome today.

Yes..a Tenerife vlogger I watch did a Q&A live and people asked his income and he says around £20 for 8k views
Meatloafs only making about £230 a week according to Social blade and she's clearly getting topped up with UC

View attachment 1850500

She gets more for doing Ads from whoever the sponsor is

Still peanuts though, her ads are always bargain basement
I noticed her subscriber count was down by 50% when this screen shot was taken, she obviously forgot to buy as many as she normally does. It's so blatantly obvious that's she's buying them.

How gross did that meal look? Doesn't corned beef count as meat.

Faye was saying she just wanted to eat healthy and exercise as she had weight issues all her life now she’s on slim fast.Make it make sense.Also is she still a vegetarian last time I watched she was
She's been saying she's going to eat healthy and exercise for months now and although she lost weight last year she stopped doing the healthy eating and put weight on. Slim fast is only a quick fix. If she wants to lose weight she needs to eat/make more meals that are low in fat. It's so easy to adjust some unhealthy foods into a healthier version.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately faykes biggest problem Is laziness, lazy/nonexistent house cleaning, lazy/nonexistent personal hygiene, lazy parenting, lazy cooking, if she just tried to focus her efforts on meal planning and healthy food shopping, she'd see results but it's like she gets semi motivated, it lasts 24 hours and then she can't be arsed, you can see it in every aspect of her life!

Reactions: 6
Notice how she keeps talking about "family" now? Sister this sister that? That will be short lived. Yeah, size 8 shirt she managed to get on.. so stretched I swear I heard it scream asking her not to kill it by making it threadbare. Poor thing was probably shaking with fear as she grabbed it and put it in her bag.
Oh she is on slimfast!!! (Yawn). She needs something to help lose her narcissistic personality

Happy New Year you dickheads!!
All that "can't get my words out " shite and "why am I shy" shite is fake as hell. I really think she's doing it because Croppers mummy is watching her videos.

What aload of crap she bought from the charity shop. If her younger sister is as glamorous as Fayke makes out, I don't think she'll be interested in that crappy top. The charity stuff just goes to prove that she is bored and sees shopping as a way to combat that boredom.

Also how very grown is she giving us the middle finger. Doesn't she realise it makes her look childish. If she keeps giving the middle finger and the head speech, people are going to say things about her.

I've just watched a video from that Sian woman saying what she got for Christmas. A new camera, a laptop ,shark hoover and air fryer from her husband and son. Just think if Gingerbread worked as hard as Sians husband Fayke could have had a brand new camera from her boyfriend instead of having to use that horrible scratchy piece of shite she's got at the moment.

Her head thing always makes me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's such a fool 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's like listening to a schoolgirl when she calls people dickheads and says give them the middle finger. If people piss you off just ignore them, the more you show they are pissing you off the more they will do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's Universal Credit ..she will be on that as she doesn't make much from YouTube and croppers unemployed ( although we aren't sure if he's saying he's staying with her or his mum Karen)
So the extra money she's made on the 150k will get took of her UC..in another thread the exact same things getting spoke about lol
they get around £20 for 8k views
This is what im on apparently im not classed as disabled to get a top up yet do I need to have one leg off for this to happen before they pull their finger out?

• Sad
  • Heart
Unfortunately faykes biggest problem Is laziness, lazy/nonexistent house cleaning, lazy/nonexistent personal hygiene, lazy parenting, lazy cooking, if she just tried to focus her efforts on meal planning and healthy food shopping, she'd see results but it's like she gets semi motivated, it lasts 24 hours and then she can't be arsed, you can see it in every aspect of her life!
She was so lazy and unmotivated bringing the tree down, and is that a bedsheet on her wall? it's fkn horrible something you would see in a students squat

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She just half arses everything and is then surprised when things turn to tit, a fully grown adult mother who hasn't yet understood the concept of having to put effort and diligence into things that you want maximum amount of success from 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
You know what I find funny. The fact that most people go on a diet to lose weight or improve their health, Fayke reason for going on a diet is that she got a Slimfast box for half price at Heron.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
people on her comments of the pickle are speculating that she’s pregnant? What do we think? Makes sense since she’s suddenly back in contact with her mum again?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Has her YouTube account been suspended because they've found out she's being buying subs and views?? ..This has happened to others
Screenshot_20230104-185324.png

• Haha
Wonder if someones reported her then its a bit fishy and im not talking about her shes had that a few times do we think you tube clears the fakes and gives them a week warning

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder if someones reported her then its a bit fishy and im not talking about her shes had that a few times do we think you tube clears the fakes and gives them a week warning
Yes I think this could be the case and they will block her from uploading for possibly 24 or 48 hours or even longer and she will get a warning

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.