Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buddy2903

She has an OAP commenting that she could only afford to donate £5 to her funding page. I am beyond horrified at the total lack of morals of this low life, that she'd take money from the elderly. Shame on her :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
The brass neck of setting up a Go Fund me for their fertility treatment when neither of them go to work!!
Begging strangers for money during a cost of living crisis, when they should be paying for this themselves by getting off their arses and actually getting jobs!
If anyone contributes to this they need to give their head a wobble! 😤🤯😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Axcole

I’ve been putting off watching the fertility video because I know I’m going to feel all sorts of angry (more so now that I know about the GFM) but I’m going to give it a go now. Wish me luck 😂
---

I can’t argue that they want this - I know that feeling of having a great first appointment and leaving it with so much hope and confidence that it’s all going to work. I see that in them and no one can deny that they do want a baby BUT I’m not fleecing strangers out of their hard earned coin and also making extra money on the side by monetising a journey that most (responsible) adults find massively traumatising, heartbreaking and soul destroying so… 🤷🏻‍♀️

What breaks my heart is that those poor boys who have always been second best to seedless scrounger Steve are now going to be an even bigger afterthought should they be successful with this journey. Getting pregnant with baby #3 will be the best thing to happen to Fayke - never mind the two she’s already given birth to.

Faye - if you’re reading this (which let’s be honest, you probably are because after all, we’re the dickheads you reference in every video). IVF is a journey. A long, hard, mentally draining journey with a plethora of potential negative end results and only one potential positive outcome. Sponging off poor delusional subbies to pay for a round of IVF does not make you an IVF warrior. It doesn’t make you a good mother, it doesn’t show your determination nor does it show to us as viewers that you have thought long and hard about this. You expect everything to be handed to you so why not play your subbies like you play the benefits system right? Wrong. I wish you would prove us all wrong but as long as you can manipulate people into funding your trainwreck of a lifestyle, you won’t. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again - I feel sorry for your poor boys who deserve so much more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Lilylily

VIP Member
I donated to a go fund me yesterday for a 6 year old who needs to go to America for a cancer treatment, its the last option for him, then you have this parasite leeching off vulnerable gullible people, she disgusts me, get off your arses and get jobs if you're so desperate, she is vile!!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Someone has donated £100....

And to think that she could have got off her fat arse and earned that money...

If people are gullible and taken in by a sob story, it is not right for someone to take advantage like faye is! She knew EXACTLY which path this would take. She intended to set this page up all along. She wants reporting

• Wow
  • Heart

Sparkledarmer

Chatty Member
I have emailed the Daily Mail, The Sun and The Mirror. People need to know what a fucking parasite she is, preying on lonely vulnerable people who think she is their friend then scamming them. Her moral compass is completely fucked

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Bet shes devastated that Cherryz has closed down. No more freebies from them for her or the other scroungers that got a freebie haul. Shes going to have to buy her own cleaning stuff now. And poor old cropper isnt get any free choccy.

• Wow
  • Heart

gossgal

VIP Member
Can she get any fucking lower shes trying to act all innocent she was doing this from DAY ONE!

GET A FUCKING JOB YOU DIRTY BITCH!

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Faykes back and she's hit an all time low. DISGUSTING. Let's hope now one round the school watched. TW. She lost her sanitary towel. Does she not wear underwear? I gave up watching 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
I find it positively grotesque, strangers donating money to create a human life for people who won't put themselves in the slightest bit out to provide for a child once it's born.

She's one of these Facebook "my kids are my world" types. I love my kids so much but i won't go out and do a day's work to make sure i give them the best childhood I'm capable of. Always be weary of the "my kids are my world types"... they're usually the neglectful parents. That's all I'll say on the matter

Absolute disgrace. I have so much second hand embarrassment for her.

• Heart

EBE2021

I hope she loses plenty of followers and subs on this. Two bone idol dossers begging for money to expand a family that they already do not provide for during a cost of living crisis is vile. Very tempted to shop her to DWP for undeclared income.

• Heart
Will there be a go fund me to pay for raising the child or will the slobs finally be getting paid employment
---

If you're that tight for cash that you view cafe nero and costa as a big treat and worthy of an Instagram post what the hell are you doing making plans to spend 1000s of pounds of other people's money on a blooming baby?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

rockyroo2002

I didn’t mind Faye about 6 months ago, she was a bit foul mouthed and her house was a bit scruffy but I thought she was pretty harmless. This GFM business has really really annoyed me - how dare they?! If they can afford IVF (not that they know this is what they need yet!) - either outright or the finance for it - they shouldn’t be having it, simple as that.

• Heart
You know I am fed up of seeing one particular word in her comments. The word is Jealous. People are saying she's getting negative comments because others are jealous of her fertility journey etc.
I for one am not jealous. I'm not jealous of her life. I'd hate to live like her, filthy depressing house full of other people's cast offs, no friends, no social life, no money for fun things in life, no hobbies, no purpose in life...

I feel so appreciative for what my household has and has worked for after watching her videos.

I'm not jealous of her fertility journey. I have plenty of empathy who people who desperately want to be parents and can't. They are parents. They've been raising children for years.

I'm not jealous. I'm resentful. I'm resentful that there are people out there who don't contribute to they system. I'm resentful that not working (when able) and relying on the state is so normalised. I'm resentful that questioning why fit and healthy people don't work is demonised.

I'm not jealous. I'm disgusted. I'm disgusted they are begging for money from strangers for ivf when they are already raising children on benefits and have no shame in thinking its acceptable to do the same for another child.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's lowered the total, it said 5k last night now it says 3k... hmm wonder why? She was clearly expecting to keep some money to squander

Someone has donated £150

Look at the absolute state of them.. they should set up a go fund me to get that stinking hat surgically removed off his sweaty, smelly greasy head

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick