Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would LOVE to know what was behind the Megan/Sophie falling-out.
Me too. She has fallen out with SO MANY PEOPLE. Its like being back at school. Fayes the same though...apart from her scruffpot mate katie, she drops everyone and tries to pick them back up when it suits her.

Reactions: 8
Haha as if there's a thread for faye now 😂😂😂 i am soooo ready for this!!! I wish she would make a return to tattle... its been a few days now and I'm startin to miss her alot :( come back and bully us wagatha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Faye always has a very off / short vibe about her, I once had an issue with one of my Saturday by Megan Ellaby orders and i'm guessing it was her replying, was completely short with me and passing the buck - when it was an issue with their side! She tried to portray this take no bullshit attitude but she comes across as unapproachable. Never trust someone with thin lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fayes insta story is a hoot. We can always click unfollow guys...

But Faye hun...you come on tattle every 15mins to try and dox people who out you for your vile personality...you could always not come on here?
Works the same doesnt it my little gargoyle xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fayes insta story is a hoot. We can always click unfollow guys...

But Faye hun...you come on tattle every 15mins to try and dox people who out you for your vile personality...you could always not come on here?
Works the same doesnt it my little gargoyle xxx
Did she post about this thread on insta? I can’t see, I’m blocked :(

Did she post about this thread on insta? I can’t see, I’m blocked :(
Haha poor you.
No, i worded that badly sorry!!! She posted a story basically saying if her followers feel upset by the amount of gifted items influencers recieve they should unfollow them. But the followers are the reason they even get these gifts. Fuckin idiot

Haha poor you.
No, i worded that badly sorry!!! She posted a story basically saying if her followers feel upset by the amount of gifted items influencers recieve they should unfollow them. But the followers are the reason they even get these gifts. Fuckin idiot
I should add, its hypocritical. She doesnt like what we all say about her but can't stay away from tattle.

Reactions: 9
Haha poor you.

I should add, its hypocritical. She doesnt like what we all say about her but can't stay away from tattle.
Ew that’s so gross and in poor taste, what a weird way to respond

Reactions: 4
I've seen faye out before with her bf. her boyf was looking at me for abit too long and she mustve noticed because she was LIVID. Ive never had someone look at me like that before. It was so uncomfy i was sure she was going to attack me. Gives me shivers thinking about it!!! I did nothing wrong and it put me off going out for ages...im too scared of conflict 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I've seen faye out before with her bf. her boyf was looking at me for abit too long and she mustve noticed because she was LIVID. Ive never had someone look at me like that before. It was so uncomfy i was sure she was going to attack me. Gives me shivers thinking about it!!! I did nothing wrong and it put me off going out for ages...im too scared of conflict 😂
Yeah she strikes me as the jealous type. Probs put him on a leash and locks him in a room until he apologises for having eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This makes me so sad because i know exactly how you feel. This is exactly what faye is like. I have known her for probably 15 years now and she has gotten away CONSTANTLY with her bullying, racist comments, bitching at girls etc. It drives me mad that she is in a place of such privilege, being gifted items and what not because she doesn't deserve it and i seriously hope karma gets her one day. Her and megan made too many people feel like they aren't welcome in Manchester, they're so threatened by any woman who's attractive that they make them feel like ultimate tit. I know so many people who can back me up on this and I'd love to link our whole school to this thread so they can also back up everything said about these horrible witches.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
this is SO MAD, i literally thought they were the nicest girls - sorry that happened to you, it's not your fault he found you attractive haha. x

Reactions: 5
How are we not talking about her absolute creep of a boyf. Did anyone see his insta before he went private. He seems to have had no friends or lif before George and ellaby family

I'm shocked a thread for faye hasn't popped up sooner. She is a vile bully and wont change. Anyone who went to our school, or knows her friends will tell you this. Her insta stories make me cringe, trying to show her followers she cares about charities, racism, homophobes etc. It just isn't her. She's posting these things to look a certain way when infact shes guilty of being all these terrible things.
She is obsessed with herself and ruthlessly criticizes anyone she believes isn't worthy of her presence. She's a real hard witch and i can absolutely back up the comment on megans forum about them being awful to anyone over a size 10. She thinks shes kate moss snorting coke to stay thin. Hasnt changed one bit since she was younger!!!! Dunno who those sisters think they are. They're both just wealthy chavs from prestwich who decided to stick a pair of flares on and develop a larger than life ego.
Me and my boyfriend saw Megan walk past us in town 2 years ago! So I told him to shout Megan, she turned around and I waved and she literally looked at me lkke I was a huge piece of tit on her shoe.... me being a size 16 she looked me up and down like I was the most worthless person. She was with George who did the same.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
How are we not talking about her absolute creep of a boyf. Did anyone see his insta before he went private. He seems to have had no friends or lif before George and ellaby family
I managed to have a peek at his profile before he privatised it and there's something about him that make's me want to VOM.

I had a good catch up with my mate today who's at Manchester uni. She work's in a bar and has served the Ellaby sisters quite a lot of times. She said Faye always seems massively bitchy and ignorant as duck (which we all knew ha) and always dreaded serving her and some of the staff would purposely make themselves look busy just so someone else on shift had to serve her hahaha.

After months of trying to get onto Gossip Guru I've finally managed to get onto Megan's thread. I shall be catching up on it tonight with a few G&T's.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The boyfriend is a total creep calling GC his best mate. How long have they even known each other?
2 years Perhaps? What's more pathetic his whole life revolving around the ellaby and GC or GC also calling him his best friend.
Is anyone under the assumption that faye has just settled to fit in with Megan more?

Reactions: 5
2 years Perhaps? What's more pathetic his whole life revolving around the ellaby and GC or GC also calling him his best friend.
Is anyone under the assumption that faye has just settled to fit in with Megan more?
^ yes, I always thought the same about the settling thing, "Megan has settled so I'm going to do it too". Imagine if her and Paddy get engaged as well. I hope not. I'm not a fan of Faye, but she can do better than him.

Reactions: 3