Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s begging to be #gifted a glamping weekend away... I’m actually astounded at how shameless it is to be ASKING for free stuff when so many people are in such difficult positions.

Reactions: 18
Someone’s begging to be #gifted a glamping weekend away... I’m actually astounded at how shameless it is to be ASKING for free stuff when so many people are in such difficult positions.
I know ,right.... stuff is open so put your hand in your pocket and book somewhere then!!!

Reactions: 6

I just looked at her stories and was coming here to say the same thing. So so beggy and quite embarrassing really! 😂

Reactions: 4
Influencers live in a consumerism world. I think they’d all have a tit fit if they were made to pay for something with their own money and realised how the world works. Hey Faye, I’d bleeping love a holiday too, but I’m skint.

Reactions: 7
Influencer or not, she's been handed everything throughout her life. As has meg. She's never had to struggle or be skint.

Reactions: 8
Every time we have ever had any contact she has made me feel so anxious and uncomfortable. You can never tell if she is being nasty or not as is very unfriendly. I have genuinely been so upset sometimes. Especially when you make so much effort with someone. And then over social media she is sharp and you cant tell if she hates you or just is very direct. Either way , she should be more mindful of how she can make people feel. No one is better than anyone else. No one deserves to feel upset because of how someone has treated them. I guess it speaks volumes that she doesn't have a big following and yet already has a thread on here....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My experiences with faye are similar to everyone elses, she's reaaaaally bitchy and rude. Not a girls girl at all. She's still a bully but obviously she's shown that over on her sisters thread!

Faye is incredibly rude , she looks down her nose at people (literally!) and does a really nasty smirk just an overall nasty catty girl

Didn't realise she had her own thread when I've already wrote about her over on Megans...she probably reads both anyway.

Love that the megan thread is thriving but fayes is hanging on by a thread...bit like their lives growing up together eh?!

Just here to add what a horrible person she is and what the duck brands are thinking when choosing to work with her!!!!

hahahaha. Is all that nice stuff really worth it if you have to pose in your sisters garden with her dogs to flog some random ice cream brand
Sorry but faye eating ice cream with those lack of lips gives me the heeby jeebies. It would be all over her face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't realise she had her own thread when I've already wrote about her over on Megans...she probably reads both anyway.

Love that the megan thread is thriving but fayes is hanging on by a thread...bit like their lives growing up together eh?!

Just here to add what a horrible person she is and what the duck brands are thinking when choosing to work with her!!!!

Sorry but faye eating ice cream with those lack of lips gives me the heeby jeebies. It would be all over her face
She clearly doesn't eat ice cream regularly...

Reactions: 3
It's mad her new IG story is her being all concerned and outraged about single use masks.
Her Depop is full of so many clothing items that the descriptions say have only been worn once. She literally buys an outfit to take an IG photo in.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
It's mad her new IG story is her being all concerned and outraged about single use masks.
Her Depop is full of so many clothing items that the descriptions say have only been worn once. She literally buys an outfit to take an IG photo in.
Probably about to bring a line of reusable face masks herself, freshly made in a local sweat shop by oppressed women for a few pence with a 1000% mark up. Because #whateveristrendingtopretendicareandamwokeaf

Reactions: 7
They both went out shopping without wearing them the other day so she's in no position to criticise other people's mask habits. A disposable one is infinitely better than not wearing one at all

Just saw this 😂😂

Why love? So you can turn up at everyone’s houses with your Mum like a chavvy little idiot?! 😂

Also, if you’re so bothered by anonymous posting, why not just sign up here with your real name instead of using a fake one and trying to out people? Those girls are as thick as two short planks, honestly 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Just saw this 😂😂

Why love? So you can turn up at everyone’s houses with your Mum like a chavvy little idiot?! 😂

Also, if you’re so bothered by anonymous posting, why not just sign up here with your real name instead of using a fake one and trying to out people? Those girls are as thick as two short planks, honestly 😂
Omg as if she HAD THE AUDACITY after coming on here a few times under anonymous names to DOX. Shes gross 😂😂😂. Get a grip nana faye, you post stuff how people should UNFOLLOW if they dont like you....so if you don't like anonymous forums...dont come on here 60 times a day you miserable grotbag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just saw this 😂😂

duck off love. Anonymous comments are for everyones safety, if people are contacting you directly that's different. If all the bots and anon accounts were deleted from her insta she'd be livid.

Also if all these love island lovelies stopped face tuning and slimming/smoothing all their pics there'd be no interest in showing their real and unedited photos on other sites. They're making money out of selling a lie of how they look, to sell us products to look like the image they don't even look like.

• Heart
Reactions: 15