Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a proper karen, miserable bleep. Atleast rip n dip fit anyone over a size 10 grandma faye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Literally most of her designs are gross. 12 year old me would’ve LOVED that tie dye rainbow tit but 23 year old me? No thanks hun x
Who tf is her audience seriously? I thought she would make things she herself would enjoy wearing, not my 5 year old

Even the sizes are for kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lots of links to face masks on her stories but she’s at the hairdressers today not wearing one? Make it make sense love 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does faye not only look like a shapeless granny but she looks like she smells of an elderly care home?? There's nothing about her i like 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time reading this thread, she did ket behind Tesco? I need all the tea from people who know her pls

• Haha
Who tf is her audience seriously? I thought she would make things she herself would enjoy wearing, not my 5 year old

Even the sizes are for kids
Are they made in the far east i a sweatshop is that why the sizes come up small?

Lots of links to face masks on her stories but she’s at the hairdressers today not wearing one? Make it make sense love 🧐
Or make money if you click on any of her links!!!

I can only imagine living in her sister's shadow is slowly killing her.

Reactions: 1
She is such a witch and toxic friend! You know the one in the group, never know what mood she'll be in, one moment you're her bestie, and the next you can't sit with her.

No lips nana Faye will be doing her best wagatha Christie work today to try and find the person behind that account 🕵️‍♀️

She completely took it the wrong way though and it’s quite cringe to see - they wasn’t being a bellend about it, they showed gratitude and was polite. I agree that it’s refreshing seeing people without all these fillers, I’m 23 and I’m sick of seeing people my age feeling the need to enhance their features because it’s the new ‘trend’ (no hate to anyone who has anything done!) I just think it puts immense pressure on young girls in today’s society. She easily could’ve acknowledged this comment and replied with a simple ‘thank you’ but nope, she had to dig her claws in and take offence. Give your head a wobble hun.

Reactions: 14