Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of breakage since she's bleached her hair 😬
I was thinking the same. And I am not sure that is her best shade of blonde. It’s too yellow I think and looks a bit like a wig. I feel like her expression says she thinks the same 😬

Reactions: 3
Find it super interesting that she doesnt get invited to stuff without Megabh. Like fashion week is on and she isn't doing anything. I thought she was An "influencer" in her own right

Reactions: 5
The reel she posted tonight it is so so yellow it’s horrendous! Her hair was so nice before, is it this hairdresser that’s just fucked their hair up?

Reactions: 2
Puts something in my asos wish list for pay day before bloody grandma Faye. She posts it on her page, boom sold out. She’s such a twit. And I hope she knows her hair is tit, she looks like a sick Victorian child.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reel she posted tonight it is so so yellow it’s horrendous! Her hair was so nice before, is it this hairdresser that’s just fucked their hair up?
I mean, I don't know about that, it was begging for some life and a bit of a lift... But jaysus christ ⚠🍌🟡🕶

Reactions: 2
I mean, I don't know about that, it was begging for some life and a bit of a lift... But jaysus christ ⚠🍌🟡🕶
Sorry I meant a while ago like before the short short hair. Wondering if that’s the same time she started going to rcnq or whatever it’s called

Reactions: 3
What's with the youngins brushing their eyebrows up to buggery nowadays? Looks bizarre.
---
In other news, I was around Prestwich today but didn't see any Ellabies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you seen she is selling her house. Hasn't she just done up the basement
Is the basement even finished? I’m sure it’s not even painted and just been plastered… not only is she selling, Megs and George and his parents are also selling their houses!!! Weird

Reactions: 4
Is the basement even finished? I’m sure it’s not even painted and just been plastered… not only is she selling, Megs and George and his parents are also selling their houses!!! Weird
Oh I just assumed it was tbh. Oh my god really that's all very odd. Something is off there

I thought when faye got her roots done she might get her hair toned down a bit, but nope

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s so casually rude. ‘Thanks to the random in the group chat I’m not even in who got me a glasto ticket’.

like just take the humble brag and say you’ve got a ticket, why go out of your way to sound like a nob 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 10