Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask has she done some work or something to her face?Looking at the pic of her and her BF on stories today she looks so different. Maybe its because she is smiling with teeth but she looks so different

Reactions: 5
Her recent add has made me feel quite uncomfortable. Pretending she’d like someone to pay her rent for a few months when she has a fake overpaid job taking photos of herself…gross. Also, she really does get the bargain basement paid ads compared to her sister. This so called “sassy” witch must really hate that.

Reactions: 13
Her recent add has made me feel quite uncomfortable. Pretending she’d like someone to pay her rent for a few months when she has a fake overpaid job taking photos of herself…gross. Also, she really does get the bargain basement paid ads compared to her sister. This so called “sassy” witch must really hate that.
What's the ad

Reactions: 2
If she’s been gifted tickets to Leeds shouldn’t she be declaring it? Instead of just tagging them 👀

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s been gifted a Liberty calendar. I usually invest but this has totally put me off buying one this year when they are gifting them to any two bit influencer

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It kills me how much she portrays herself as a bookworm with her supermarket paperbacks!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow, those Kitri studios images of her and Megan are awful, her face looks so gaunt? She certainly looks like she's had some work done. Also, why does she have no other friends than her sister and, er, Paddy? Her content is so stale, we don't need anymore class pass pics, or things in shops you didn't actually buy, or those of your house (that you didn't actually buy because your sister gave it to you when she moved in with her fella, plus the fact you "work" for her company) - must be so... smothering?

Reactions: 9
She looks about 40 odd, the new face looks horrendous. I too think she’s had her lips done but they have gone a very peculiar shape - she’s also had Botox. Never thought Faye would go down that route!

Reactions: 7
I think when you have an upper lip as thin as Faye’s, the filler has nowhere to “fill” so it migrates.

I’m a thin upper-lip girl myself, but would never consider trying to plump it up for this very reason. I’ve accepted that it’s just how my face is.

Reactions: 8