Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly insecure about her lips or she wouldn’t have seen it as a negative that someone was ‘pointing them out’. She could have politely said thanks, or even just ignored the comment if it really bothered her. But no, she had to make the commenter feel like tit. Honestly can’t stand her!!

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20200726-184028_Instagram.jpg

Faye continuing to make the original poster feel like tit.

Also I think comparing your lips (which tbh 99.9% of us don't give a tit about, we take more offense at your terrible personality) to physical conditions such as vitiligo and loose skin is a bit of a reach. People get bullied for conditions and physical aspects such as the ones listed. And lets be honest, from the stories we've heard about Faye at school, she'd be the one doing the bullying.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Horrible, especially as the poster apologised for sounding a certain way, that poor girl must feel awful

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 193071

Faye continuing to make the original poster feel like tit.

Also I think comparing your lips (which tbh 99.9% of us don't give a tit about, we take more offense at your terrible personality) to physical conditions such as vitiligo and loose skin is a bit of a reach. People get bullied for conditions and physical aspects such as the ones listed. And lets be honest, from the stories we've heard about Faye at school, she'd be the one doing the bullying.
Wow. Faye has literally pointed out 90% of those things about me, to me and behind my back who is she trying to be?!?!?!?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Never mind that the original poster may not like the overfilled / plumped lip look and could have genuinely been paying Faye a compliment on her natural lips! 🙄 so obvious Faye is projecting her own insecurities and playing victim

Reactions: 15
Does it annoy anyone else how often she mentions she "changes outfits atleast 5 times a day" or something ridiculous. Why tho? Is she really sweaty or....?

Reactions: 4
Does it annoy anyone else how often she mentions she "changes outfits atleast 5 times a day" or something ridiculous. Why tho? Is she really sweaty or....?
Thinking shes mariah carey.

She's desperate to be quirky and different it's so embarrassing and soooo far from how she actually is. She has created such a different online persona.

I couldn’t think of anything worse than being an influencer - having to looking good all day everyday? duck that. I demolished my boyfriends leftover birthday cake this morning and spent most of the day looking / feeling like Bruce Bogtrotter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Also, I had a random scroll back to find when I actually used to like Faye's content and it was back in 2018/early 2019 when she was still at Missguided and dressed much more edgy and wasn't a copy of Megan. She looked about a trillion times better and more her age. Now she dresses like a grandma in shapeless dresses and geriatric sandals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn’t think of anything worse than being an influencer - having to looking good all day everyday? duck that. I demolished my boyfriends leftover birthday cake this morning and spent most of the day looking / feeling like Bruce Bogtrotter.
You're my kind of style icon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been wearing the same outfit for two/three days in a row (WFH). Obviously I’m not FASHUN

• Haha
20200808_130905.jpg

Is this the Tesco she did ket behind? lol

But on a more constructive note, why do an outfit post in the most unaesthetic place ever? Your local business park where you do a big shop isn't exactly the most inspiring place for an outfit shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11