Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheresaGreen

After shooting Fawn down for “name checking” her, Caroline Mrs M is now white knighting for Fawn in her comments.

3394A213-F72D-4C7A-8972-11D72AC80D34.jpeg

Question: How did Caroline know about this? How did she know Fawn wasn’t on youtube anymore? How did she know where to find Fawn’s daughters comment to reply to?

Caroline either is a mindreader... or reads here (although she states otherwise!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Give me Strength ...... All these Lard Arse youtubers with no actual purpose and Direction in Life other than Gluttony !

Every single thing they do is Excessive . For example, just How many cotton dresses does this woman need ?? She hoards shite on a grand scale .

Do any of them carlos jenkins ,bucket women ,or yawnie etc Actually spend ££££ on their own Health apart from carlos and her rarely frequented gym , instead of yet more crap they Don't need , but Want ?

And yes , tea spiller come back and spill some more . I had my own suspicions about yawnie and her hubby as she mentioned he had a family etc, but having said that he could be widowed ,but now I don't know after reading that poster's comment as they seemed really angry .

If she is a homewrecker then would explain that she's miserable with guilt, who knows .

• Heart
  • Wow

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Nothing, absolutely nothing in this world could ever make Fawn happy! You could give her the moon on a stick and it would be ‘too long/too short/too big/too small/not the right colour/makes her too hot/not really what she wanted’ the list of the things that never live up to her expectations is endless. She’s always after the next thing that will be the right thing and, God knows, that‘s not right either! We’re sitting here worrying over heating bills, rising prices, and she opens box after box after box of ‘stuff’ moaning away about everything, constantly out shopping, she has spent over £100 in Poundland before now 😲 and now it’s the campervan that isn’t what she thought it would be…she’s unbelievable.

• Heart

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Omg what a moany ungrateful woman.
She was bored in her campervan and the train going past was too noisy, the church bells ringing got on her nerves and the crows were too much noise too. Oh and the campervan moves when her husband gets out of bed!
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I’d love all of the sounds and to own my own campervan. She’s bored because she’s bloody BORING!!!

• Haha

TheresaGreen

I’d love all of the sounds and to own my own campervan. She’s bored because she’s bloody BORING!!!

Bored? Away from her home for a break with her husband? Doesn’t she talk to him? Read? Play card games?Journal in her many empty books? Walk the dogs?

I could read and walk a whole Sunday away for the sole purpose of relaxation before having to go to work on Monday

She doesn’t have a dynamic work life at home, she just shops. So what she really missed was shopping and browsing shops online.

She literally is never happy. Everything she buys is slightly wrong in someway and now the sounds of “life” are wrong too.

She is probably the most ungrateful YouTuber I’ve ever seen. At least Mrs M works to some degree and appreciates her holidays.

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I really like her channel, she comes across as a really kind person. Her husband obviously loves her a lot and she knows she is lucky financially, if I had the money I would buy myself clothes and make up! I think she does more than most purely for her channel. I love the clothes hauls etc, but I also really like her vlogging about her family/animals etc. I think it's quite brave to say you don't have many friends, when you reach your 50's and move area its harder to meet people. Fawn is definitely my favourite on YouTube, when she talks its like hearing a friend chat!
. In what way does she do more than most for her channel? She buys clothes constantly, she gets subscription boxes, it must be daily, shopping hauls from B&M and Poundland, every YouTuber seems to love these low end shops, her husband lavishes her with gifts…but I honestly don’t believe she’s a happy woman despite the designer bags etc. Her laugh is rarely genuine, she never seems all that excited by the endless boxes, it’s as if next thing she buys is going to be the thing that makes her happy, but it’s as disappointing as the last, so she has to keep going…I find this ‘you’re my friend, I value your opinion’ somewhat disingenuous to be honest.

TheresaGreen

Why have they got a dead horse just left in the field? That can’t be nice for the other animals (goats and sheep) in there.

Doesn’t the vet arrange removal after euthanasia?

Surely it will attract rats and foxes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

TheresaGreen

So much better before! They look the Duck Emery’s ‘vicar’ teeth
I agree, I’m not a fan of obviously fake pure white teeth and clearly Fawn is not used to hers yet which is why she’s always smacking her lips when she talks.

Looks like her dentist made her implants just slightly too large for her mouth or they are veneers which are standing too proud

0ADC3A91-BBAA-47DB-8491-796F09DDB3C2.jpeg

• Haha

TheresaGreen

Why do people not put clothes on before recording. Is that hard to get out of the shower put some clothes on I really dont want to listen to you talk as you are slapping cream and what not on yourself. Goodness I am sounding like a prude but it has just annoyed me today.
I totally agree! Shocked me when the video started as she looked naked. Why would you want to put that out on youtube? Have some decorum!

Again I wonder if these videos are made for the enjoyment of a group that likes seeing this kind of thing (half naked, older, overweight ladies getting ready).

Her daughter in us is in PR ,which she obviously coached Fawn in just what to say . Don't over egg the pudding ,keep it humble ...It was a masterclass. A stroke of Genius.
ahhh I get it now, the undressed state of Fawn was to highlight that she was “laying herself bare”. Unarmed. Undressed. Vulnerable.

Her PR daughter has skillz.

Love Fawn and her videos. Would love her to do more vlog style videos. Her taste in interior design is right up my street and I adore animals.
She seems to have focussed her channel on consumerism though rather than vlogging. “Look what I’ve bought” rather than “look what I’ve done”. Perhaps because she doesn’t actually do much outside of her home and shopping.

I don’t think Fawn is inherently a bad egg (like some other, more manipulative youtubers) and perhaps she gets a lot of enjoyment out of buying so.much.stuff but, in the current climate, such over-consumption isn’t a good look. Especially buying unnecessary cheap crap from China. There’s more to life Fawn!

Also, Fawn, find a good therapist for your anxiety and agoraphobia (emphasis on the ‘good‘). If you find the right one, they can fix your disordered thinking and you’ll be travelling again and living a life that doesn’t just revolve around shopping.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Anicecuppa

I enjoy it when she talks about her life/home etc. It's so different to my own life I enjoy the contrast, but I'm pretty bored with all the clothes buying. That's true of all the vloggers I watch lately, I'm just over seeing money being thrown around !

TheresaGreen

I think she’s been with her current husband (Nick) for 20 odd years but they only got married more recently. He was married before so perhaps she was a side piece while he was still married and was waiting for his divorce

• Heart
  • Wow

TheresaGreen

When she buys clothes, why does she always buy things that fall directly at her widest part? She literally highlights her egg shaped middle section. She needs to buy slightly longer things that don’t showcase her belly.

5B5A1300-9A43-49E7-AE57-42FDF6FE1974.jpeg

Got to give her kudos for being brave enough to do these try-on videos on youtube, I hate even stepping out of the changing room in the shops if something doesn’t suit me.

Perhaps that’s why she buys so much, trying to find clothes she’s happy with and that fit well. She should visit a stylist, it would save her money in the long run.

preciousstone

Chatty Member
The people who made up the name must be pissing themselves laughing 😂 she’s such a sad joke.

It’s unbelievable! No it is unbelievable 🙄
Yep ,there are somethings that don't seem to add up with her, especially if you've watched from beginning. Quite odd really .

I agree with you totally. And all this bullshit about acrophobia and anxiety. I don’t but it for a second. Her smugness makes me want to smash that false teeth down her throat. No wonder moneybags husband is too embarrassed to be seen with the overbearing show off.
Yep ,yep . There's something 'Off' about her for sure.

A year ago she didn't have those giant horse teeth, did she ? She wasn't so smug back then either. Some of these youtubers are narcisstic etc and a little online attention goes to their heads i guess.

She (and her kids and son in law) more than likely speedily spending nick's money so nick will have less inheritence to leave to his children from his first marriage.

Last edited:
  • Wow

MyRightTit

VIP Member
I commented on a couple of her vlogs. She never acknowledged them. Very disappointed in my “friend”! 🤣

• Haha

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Fawn has reappeared. She hasn't replied yet to her previous video viewer's comments ,so I was surprised that she popped up. Only watched half way through ,so I hope she mentions how Danny her Horse is.

She mentioned a few things from on here. A personal Trainer was one , I said that ABOUT her ,Not TO her which is the part of the reason for this site it states somewhere. Anyway , you would think that's a good thing getting a PT if you can afford one,which she can . It would pay dividends, but she brushed it off..that she can't have one as she lives out in the sticks. That surprised me as I was sure I heard and saw heavy traffic rushing fast past her jungle room window the other week. Plus how does she get all her deliveries. Made no sense whatsoever. Her daughter in us is in PR ,which she obviously coached Fawn in just what to say . Don't over egg the pudding ,keep it humble ...It was a masterclass. A stroke of Genius.
Even madam bucket will go from ''Fury'' with Fawn to besties with Fawn before next year . They'll All be hiring Fawn's PR daughter...some of those you tubers need decent public relations urgently ! :mad:

Last edited:

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She had the vlog about the horses, she opened 4 advent calendars, she has a lookerio (sp?) box to open and a ‘Very’ haul that shes also bought! There’s been Poundland hauls where she’s spent over £100……in Poundland!!! She cannot stop buying stuff! I wonder if under all the bragging, there’s a deeply unhappy woman spending and eating her feelings?

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
I hadnt noticed the horse teeth, I'll have another look!

I think i read that Nick has bought their massive house, plus the daughter's house (which sounds as if it's in the grounds of their house) and her mother's house. I did think Fawn was really bad in a video ages ago when she was talking about presents she'd bought for her grandchildren and admitted that she had forgotten the name/age or something of one of Nick's grandchildren! I mean, bad enough to forget the kid but surely you would edit that out of a video??? Piss poor I thought and tells you all you need to know about her.
Same old story. Buy his Grandchildren rubbish presents. His children have probably been written out of the will if Fawn has anything to do with it.

Yep ,there are somethings that don't seem to add up with her, especially if you've watched from beginning. Quite odd really .

Yep ,yep . There's something 'Off' about her for sure.

A year ago she didn't have those giant horse teeth, did she ? She wasn't so smug back then either. Some of these youtubers are narcisstic etc and a little online attention goes to their heads i guess.

She (and her kids and son in law) more than likely speedily spending nick's money so nick will have less inheritence to leave to his children from his first marriage.
Considering her wealth, she always looks dishevelled.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I quite like fawne but she does need to get a grip. Her husband is very wealthy, they have land and 7 horses, and i read that he bought her daughters house and her mothers house? But yesterday fawne was moaning about how busy she was. Doing what? Working? Volunteering? No, looking after her grandchildren and getting the vet to her horse. Most 52 year old women have still got another 13 years to work before they will get any pension!

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Why do people not put clothes on before recording. Is that hard to get out of the shower put some clothes on I really dont want to listen to you talk as you are slapping cream and what not on yourself. Goodness I am sounding like a prude but it has just annoyed me today.
I agree, it annoys me when they slurp on a drink too!