Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Ah, dear Hyacinth….she flounced off YouTube but as we all knew, she’d be back to boast and gloat and remind us all of how she’s related to the Countess of Wessex (poor old Soph if that’s any example of her family!) whining in that hideous nasal voice…God she’s unbearable!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

preciousstone

Chatty Member
''Influencer marketing is insidious; it revolves around people that occupy the space between celebrity and friend to stealthy sell. When in reality it’s a parasocial relationship. Studies have shown peoples brains find it hard to place social media influencers. They share the most intimate and emotional parts of their life; making themselves seem accessible so many believe they’re a close friend. Influencers actively encourage followers to feel like a friend and part of their family as it’s more powerful to sell to. In reality social media influencers have a one way relationship.

When an influencer posts “any suggestions where to stay in Paris” they do so hoodwink followers into thinking they care what they have to say to foster the faux friend relationship and the main reason is to get brands to reach out to offer cash and freebies to advertise. Can you really trust social media influencers to give impartial and honest opinions once money is involved?

Influencers are said to affect peoples body and mind far more than celebrities and friends because they spend their whole lives posting what may a glance look like authentic content, when it’s nothing of the sort. Beauty magazines have in the past been blamed for their toxic effects on people. The effect of influencers is far deeper and more extreme but any negative opinions on them is routinely deemed unacceptable as it’s a real person who has burled the lines between a business and private life. Influencers will go on endlessly about their own mental health, but there’s precious little these days looking out for the mental health of members of the public. Influencers know they don’t have to follow the advertising rules because the chance of them getting any repercussions is close to zero because the regulators don’t have the capability to regulate social media adverts.

It’s an important part of a healthy, free and fair society for members of the public to have an opinion on those in a position of power and influence; that is why tattle exists. We allow people to express their views on businesses away from an influencers feed on a site where they would have to go out of their way to read, this is not trolling.''

preciousstone

Chatty Member
''Influencer marketing is insidious; it revolves around people that occupy the space between celebrity and friend to stealthy sell. When in reality it’s a parasocial relationship. Studies have shown peoples brains find it hard to place social media influencers. They share the most intimate and emotional parts of their life; making themselves seem accessible so many believe they’re a close friend.and part of their family as it Influencers actively encourage followers to feel like a friend ’s more powerful to sell to. In reality social media influencers have a one way relationship.

When an influencer posts “any suggestions where to stay in Paris” they do so hoodwink followers into thinking they care what they have to say to foster the faux friend relationship and the main reason is to get brands to reach out to offer cash and freebies to advertise. ''
For any of Fawn's fans who have popped over The Quote tells you a bit about this site

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Oh! Watch it! Look out for the cupboard in the hall with the folders piled on top! And yet more stuff is trailed in from B&M, charity shops etc.

preciousstone

Chatty Member
She likes to give a poor me story and then that little laugh ‘I’m putting on a brave face! Please don’t feel sorry for me….I’m being very brave, see how I’m smiling through it all’ 😢
Apologies for sounding a bit thick , but does she, or doesn't she want people to feel sorry for her as the end result ,or to know she's brave with a smile and a laugh?

it's very odd behaviour . Why would she be bothered to get a bunch of virtual strangers caring for her well being when she is surrounded by family ,the ones who matter and not mavis in scunthorpe (X 100) who likes her dress ??? Odd

preciousstone

Chatty Member
remove this thread ?

It was started because the person appeared different to many other youtubers featured on this site , but it soon became apparent that the person was an Actress and not all she appeared to be .

Example : over a year ago ,during one of many car rides out on her own she spoke to camera and stated that she gave out her email address and was shocked (as she's so naive and trusting ) when she received a less than complimentary email from a subscriber. Forward over a year later and she spoke again to camera this time with a bigger following about recently receiving less than complimentary emails , that she was shocked as she was so naive and trusting and was innocent of the ways of the World. Her comment section overflowed with poor fawn you're so innocent etc etc

There is a pattern of this behaviour for Attention from her and is my belief that she thrives on people feeling sorry for her . She gets some kind of kick out of it. There is much conflicting behaviour across her platform. Perhaps a personality disorder of some kind?? Borderline fits along with a few other ones.

At present this has all the hallmarks of attempting to lay the sole blame at Tattle's door for her absence and meanwhile increase her subs pity for her. It is working so far as it has , in past, for some other youtubers too .

I believe it is in the best interests of Tattle Life to disengage from her manipulation .Hence removal of said thread . If this is not possible I will update this thread with any new news. At least she hasn't said and done things as bad a mrs m . There's a piece of work , then there's a piece of work

Loralyn

When she buys clothes, why does she always buy things that fall directly at her widest part? She literally highlights her egg shaped middle section. She needs to buy slightly longer things that don’t showcase her belly.

View attachment 925319

Got to give her kudos for being brave enough to do these try-on videos on youtube, I hate even stepping out of the changing room in the shops if something doesn’t suit me.

Perhaps that’s why she buys so much, trying to find clothes she’s happy with and that fit well. She should visit a stylist, it would save her money in the long run.
Oh she looks awful there her hair and makeup and is a new outfit try on?

Anicecuppa

In her last video, when she opened all the days left in her 72 advent calendars she gave an update about her son-in-law not having Covid and being back up and about. She also said she was taking a break until after Christmas because she’d be busy busy busy online shopping at all the boxing day sales

...or something similar

Just to confirm To any casual scrollers; the above post (quoted below) is about ex-youtuber Vicky Mouse rather than Fawn. I’d hate fawn to be tarred with that brush unnecessarily
Ah thanks for the clarification, I thought it was about Fawn and was surprised 😮

preciousstone

Chatty Member
I’ve obviously watched too much Fawn recently, because I got recommended this video today... but what happened to her voice in this one? Why has she gone all American? Was she practicing for a play? Or was her true actress just coming out? She sounds like she’s in the Godfather and should have a cigar hanging out her mouth!

“My name’s Fooorn, subscribe or I’ll send the boys over. Take care y’all”

from 1m54 its a hoot! “..this is no holds barred ladies.” She sounds like Burgess Meredith in Rocky 🤣
I just finished watching a documentary about a woman who had a multply personality disorder and it reminded of this video !!!!

So, I rewatched it and it is yawn's behaviour's and american accent is off the charts bizarre.

Wow...just wow 😮🤣

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Hiya Jayne kittycat if you're reading on here , my you're been a busy lady lately. Shouldn't you be off somewhere in your caravan instead of shouting from the rooftops about Tattle .

It's getting all rather predictable all your alias youtube accounts talking to one another in your comment section and then there's the near 2 identical comments below your most recent comment . Infact , so impressive I wouldn't be surprised if you're not a agent , as in Spy, you know the ones ...maybe a double agent as you're that unbelievably good .

Absolutely . No. One. Has . Worked . You . Out.

Over the months you've given tattle some right old entertainment with your contradictions and lies etc. You are such a bullshitter ,but what once was a mystery to me and made you intriguing is no longer . You are one sick lady .

'' An Excessive Need for Validation/Attention From Others
Conversations with emotional vampires are invariably dominated by one person: them. It’s all about them, their problems, how so-and-so was such a dick to them, how so-and-so wants to get back at them, how awesome they are, how pathetic they are, how everyone wants to be like them, how everyone hates them, etc.

Often these delusions of grandeur and victimization happen back-to-back within the same conversation.
Emotional vampires are also apt to make grand public displays in order to garner attention. Again, these can be both self-serving or self-loathing.

As they say, there’s no such thing as bad publicity. And when you’re as attention-starved as emotional vampires, creating any sort of emotional reaction out of those around you—even if it’s indignation, pity, anger, or hatred—is worth it.

The excessive need for validation and attention
is what pushes people away from the emotional vampire in the beginning.

The excessive needy behavior of emotional vampires elicits negative reactions from others and drives people away from them. But instead of considering that people responded negatively towards them because what they said/did was offensive or self-centered or rude or whiny or obnoxious or upsetting, they prefer to believe that all of those around them are assholes, racists, bigots, stuck up, rude, cold, etc., etc.

This combination of behaviors is insidious. The excessive need for validation leads to anti-social behavior, which leads to negative reactions from others, which leads the emotional vampire to blame others and feel even more victimized, which then leads to an even deeper need for validation, and then even more anti-social behavior, and so on…

They are emotional vampires themselves who crave the endless drama, attention, and victimization. ''

***I'm Not giving this attention seeker anymore of my attention as she's clearly getting some sort of kick from being mentioned on here and sending her subs over so they'll go back and shower her with pity Plus she's no longer a mystery to me. I could never work her out ,but I think I've cracked it ***

Toodle pip princess yawnie

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Awww Fawn has decided to concentrate on those that matter by acknowledging them in her comments section .

The following comment was left sitting for hours,everyone just ignored it until Fawn took the time to reply . I yearned for the writer to visit Tattle 'advice' section where she'd have found lots of supportive people to comfort her.

''I am getting more and more at not wanting to go out since my daughter Kate died in February. I do go out sometimes with John my lovely husband. John does the food shopping and is amazing. I feel scared about going out. Lots of love.xxx ''

Just a few minutes every so often , to answer with a reply ,or a little red Heart can make a big difference to someone's day .

Bravo Fawn ! Not that you'll see this as you are putting * see above first.

All is well in the Universe. Back to Work on night shift after hols for me . Frontline.

Youtubers , your subscribers are like plants. They require watering . There is absolutely no excuse not to. It's only common decency.

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Surely she needs exposed then?
What are you talking about?

Fawn has a Youtube channel with 399 videos and that’s why she has a thread.

The fact that her content is weird and inconsistent and full of lies is why she needs a thread.
Yes , you're both right .

I don't know what I was Fully thinking when I wrote that . This might sound a bit Alot like paranoia ,but I thought someone was a plant on here . not a pot plant . Apologies if I'm wrong . I don't want to elaborate really as to why , if you get my drift , but from now on I'm Only commentating on what I see and hear myself and other posters minus one ,about Fawn figures it out . If that makes sense. there's enough shady things she's done and said without all this recent offline behind scenes stuff . no disrespect and I , myself have added my thoughts to that . I'm not on about you lot . oh dear . where's blunt talking when you need it. one sentence would have done .

Yes , you're right we do need a thread .

Ps edited to add , obv it's not my business if any of you wish to discuss the extramarital stuff ,but please proceed with caution so as not to be tripped up by going along with something that might be a set up to get those of us that have been exposing her lies etc into some kind of trouble .

Last edited:

preciousstone

Chatty Member
I've just taken another listen to Fawn's latest video and she's really upset that she name dropped 'caroline mrs m' on her channel

''and that caused a lot of Fury, the lady (caroline mrs m) was very upset with me '' were Fawn's words.

Those of us that sometimes follow caroline mrs m 's thread on this site and beyond, have heard some of the horror stories that she's caused mayhem on resellers facebook groups etc and shafted another reseller of a bhs haul. That woman is carnage.

**I doubt she'll reply now to her subs messages as there's now too many she can say . They appear from a very quick scan ,ok I only needed to read a dozen as they are all basically identical to any other youtuber's comments after an 'Emotive' upload .It's the thought .Still. Would have been nice. I'll have to let that one go . It's a struggle 😬 and also I want to believe she's a genuinely nice person and it's not all an act ??? She might address it at some point by saying once she uploads she doesn't like to revisit her past videos as it is traumatic for her. She's tie it in that way like the boxes. Maybe. We'll get an update on Danny she also said.

There is another reason ,but I won't write it . I'll see if she uses the excuse first.

Last edited:

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Last edited: