Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
More clothes shopping hauls, more ‘oh!! I’m so HOT in this dress!’ she had it on for 2 minutes…then they gape, the sleeves can’t be pulled up, it clings and on and on….who needs all this stuff! Especially an agoraphobic who doesn’t go anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Officedoor123

VIP Member
She clearly doesnt need to work and would I work if I didnt need to? Probably not. But for her own wellbeing I'd say she needs to do something a bit more substantial than shopping. Shes in a great position to give back, and I think she would feel better for it.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Mrs M is wrong , there are many upsides to coming on tattle, I do it regularly and it makes me laugh like a drain

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Yes, I’ve said it before on here, it’s always the next thing that’s going to be the right thing, the thing that will make her really happy! More clothes, more boxes, more tat from Poundland/B&M/Home Bargains, a camper van….no, that wasn’t the right thing either! She wanted to come home almost as soon as they got to the place they were staying, the crows were too noisy, church bell practice was annoying, the van moved when Nick got out of bed….on and on complaining! What’s to be jealous about?!

• Heart
  • Wow

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Yes, I think Fawn has been found out. Of course, in the comments (on her YouTube) it’s because we’re all ‘jealous!’ Let me assure everyone, I am in No WAY jealous of Fawn! She is an unhappy, miserable woman who cannot be pleased or grateful for all she has despite Nick lavishing her with expensive gifts, and of course, bank rolling them all….nothing in the world pleases her, it must be awful to feel that way. And someone has definitely put the wind up her, she’s been outed as not being all she says she is. I’d love to know more!!

preciousstone

Chatty Member
She seems to have gone very quiet.

Perhaps the person with the insider info has been having a word and she’s in hiding
Hanging her head in shame, probably .

The greedy mare grabbing Everything for Her and Her family . Her Family must have thought They'd All won the Lottery the day she latched on to him !

• Wow

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I’ve obviously watched too much Fawn recently, because I got recommended this video today... but what happened to her voice in this one? Why has she gone all American? Was she practicing for a play? Or was her true actress just coming out? She sounds like she’s in the Godfather and should have a cigar hanging out her mouth!

“My name’s Fooorn, subscribe or I’ll send the boys over. Take care y’all”

from 1m54 its a hoot! “..this is no holds barred ladies.” She sounds like Burgess Meredith in Rocky 🤣
Thats so funny! It's like shes put a filter on, but one that changes your accent, she sounds hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She really needs to shop in actual shops! She has the body shape that really needs careful dressing. She subscribes to all these boxes (jewellery ones too!) and she rarely gets stuff that she likes/suits. The material is too shiny, it’s to sparkly, the fabric makes her too hot, the wool is too itchy, it’s too short, it’s too tight across her bust…..she would be better going into a dept store and getting a personal shopper to sort her out! As you say, all that trying on/returning, how can she be bothered? What an empty life that is, just waiting for the next box to arrive…she apparently has no real life friends (she said this) so seeks validation from ransoms on the internet, so sad really

katt

I must say I would love to win that giveaway box she is eventually going to do but being in Australia I will have no chance I wonder if she going to divide it into a few boxes as it seems she has not liked a lot of items from the advent calender's so the box of stuff is going to be huge. To give her some credit it is nice she is going to give the unwanted stuff to a viewer instead of trying to sell it on ebay.

TheresaGreen

... if I had the money I would buy myself clothes and make up!
Every Single Day? Multiple orders a week for £100s of pounds each time? I mean how does anyone spend over £130 at Poundland?

She’s not chatty because she’s being friendly, she’s chatty because she’s justifying her obscene amount of spending. Every single video is a haul for herself. She’s not even using affiliate marketing, so its pure buy buy buy for self-indulgence.

It’s her “happy place” because it’s where she justifies her obsession for shopping and rationalises it as ok. Take a step back and look at how much she is buying and returning day after day. The plastic, the postage, the petrol, the polythene, the polyester... No wonder the planet is in such a mess if this is considered normal spending patterns that others would like to emulate.

Reactions: 4

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
i dont understand why she never wears whats in her hauls
i also dont understand who the horses belong to. her or her daughter?
i thought she was a newly wed but it sounds like the have been married a long time

• Heart

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Yes, I don’t believe Fawn is all she makes herself out to be…if she does address the rumours it’ll be interesting to hear what she has to say.
A while back st yawn mentioned that st knick was the one chasing after her in the beginning . Of course that could have just been st yawn laying the groundwork to project an innocent front which she likes to do ......poor ,poor me .

• Wow

Puddypants

Chatty Member
More clothes shopping hauls, more ‘oh!! I’m so HOT in this dress!’ she had it on for 2 minutes…then they gape, the sleeves can’t be pulled up, it clings and on and on….who needs all this stuff! Especially an agoraphobic who doesn’t go anywhere?
I don't want to be 'that person' but agoraphobia doesn't mean you never go out

TheresaGreen

Interesting that Fawn said that she saw a woman reflected in a shop window and thought “ooh that woman needs to... <insert judgy comment>”

So, clearly, she passes judgement and comments on other women she sees in public... which is exscty the same as what happens on this forum.

Can’t condemn us for doing the same thing!

Widowed at 52

Ok…. I’m much a browser of this site … as an avid YouTube watcher… it goes hand in hand, but I rarely comment. However, I’ve been following this post with interest and always been intrigued about Fawns (if that’s even her name) circumstances. We have a woman whose hubby must worship the ground she walks as is so generous to provide an enourmous holding for animals and property for her mother and daughters family yet has no interest in the animals and grounds himself. To be that passionate for her happiness, why does he not want to be known?. She never buys anything for him, in fact there is nothing referencing him apart from her ooops sorry him buying her 4 posh advent calendars and a posh handbag. I just wonder if things being speculated on here is to make a non existent Nick, no longer existent.

• Heart
  • Wow

TheresaGreen

The horse is buried under that mound of earth she pointed out.
Did you join just to post this? Welcome!

Looks like the horse is just covered with earth rather than buried. Still Fawn is back on the consumer train, so all is well.

Oh meant to say this previously and was reminded when I saw it again in the latest video, Fawn shouldn’t keep her vape tucked into her bra. You shouldn’t put anything with a battery (especially a lithium ion battery) in your bra.

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I listened to her latest vlog, lots of justifying…she does a huge amount of online shopping, and, yes, she may not keep everything, so therefore will get refunded but I think it’s the whole buzz of shopping she likes, the choosing/ordering/waiting for the parcel/trying on….but I couldn’t be bothered with all the returning stuff! This ‘five on Friday’ where her virtual friends get to decide what she keeps/discards, often she’s discarding brand new, never worn items with the tags still on! So, it’s not all going back! It’s a kind of life half lived really….shopping/boxes/clutter. She has so much, but inside is a very unhappy woman….

• Heart