Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkerlurker2019

Chatty Member
Been seeing this frankly fantastic piece of modern day dialogue doing the rounds on SM. It's even better than when it was aired 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Ooooh there’s so many X Factor ones!

The chicken factory guy who sang Barbie Girl
Onkar Judge singing Earth Song
The big girl in the homemade dress singing Titanic
Rylan losing his shit getting through to live shows
Tulisa’s fag ash breath
“I am not a number, I am a human being”
“Wheeeeere’s ya mama gone, where’s ya mama gone”
RACHEL ADEDEJI

• Haha
Reactions: 12

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but when Patrick Stuart was on stage with James Corden at some awards show and they got into a (verbal) fight in front of everyone

I remember at the time many, including myself, thought Guy Goma handed the situation so well he should be given the job anyway. Legend!
After this public mistake the very, very least the BBC could have done was hire him for the job he originally went to interview for - they didn’t.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I’m claustrophobic Darren!’
Never watched Towie or saw this series of Big Brother but I can hear her voice when I read it.

Caroline Watt, Rebecca Vardy’s former agent, ‘losing’ her iPhone in the North Sea on a family boating trip.

When Linda Barker (Changing Rooms) insisted on a ‘nice hanging modern shelf’ to house a lady’s priceless teapot collection and because of the weight of all the teapots and books the strings snapped and completely smashed everything. She was reimbursed £6,000 but some of it had sentimental value. Handy Andy wasn’t too happy with the shelf design Linda went with and if I remember rightly he voiced concern against the idea. However when viewing the damage Linda said ‘I dunno Andy, I think we just have to put our hands up for this one’ 😂. When discussing how Linda broke the news to the lady (named Clodagh), Linda was acting like she wasn’t all that upset but in an interview Clodagh said she was distraught and that “I still don’t feel very good about [Linda]. On the very rare occasions she’s on television now, when I do see her, she’s still very bouncy, and I just don’t think she earned the bounce.” I remember vividly the very Yorkshire way Linda pronounced Clodagh too. Interestingly, Linda was born in a village called Shelf.

Finally these two great screencaps

IMG_3644.jpeg
IMG_3645.jpeg

• Haha

FilthyGorgeous

Preston walking out of buzzcocks when Simon Amstell read Chantelle’s autobiography.

A geeky old guy on X Factor years ago, I think he was a teacher, singing and dancing to his own song, Sexy Lady 🫣

Edit, found him.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
A couple of political ones that never fail to crack me up. John Redwood as Welsh Secretary ‘singing’ the Welsh national anthem at a party conference:

And John Prescott retaliating after a protester threw an egg at him:
My favourite thing about that Prescott moment, years later when he went on Top Gear, he said that "Tony had told me to go out and connect with the voters".

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
I feel this should be a modern classic but it’s not had the recognition it deserves - this whole insta brings back some absolute crackers & is well worth a follow
""

Madonna tripping at the Brits was unfathomable.
The worst was when Michael Jackson thought he was winning a lifetime achievement but he wasn’t. Cringe! Poor fella.

• Haha