Favourite random pop-culture moments

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are yours?

As an example, here are mine.

- Delia’s iconic speech.

97E5F82E-5F6E-4B32-8731-D933B1D9D4C7.jpeg

- The wrong film being read out for the best film Oscar. And no one knowing to do until this guy (who I think was a producer for the losing film) took charge and said “MOONLIGHT. BEST PICTURE!”.

7FCE2B3A-DFBD-4BEB-90E8-CDECD6A2D248.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure this counts as a moment - but the whole Roxanne Pallett on CBB thing, watching it all unfold & hoping for her comeuppance. Then the interview with Emma Willis at the end & just as she tried bringing on crocodile tears, Emma ended the interview 👏

(Last 30secs here, but the whole interview is a good watch)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
the whole who is she saga with nikki grahame. i wish shed got help sooner for her eating disorder.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What a sad little life Jane

David’s dead

Are you well? I thought you were

I would tell Gemma that she is a fat bleep

Bubbly’s in the fridge

Anything that came out of Nikki Grahame’s mouth on BB

Why helloooooo Jill!

Diane Abbott drinking an M&S cocktail can on the tube

Mee-cro-wa-vey

Alexandra Burke thinking no one in the UK knew what “elephant in the room” meant until she brought her single out

Ed Balls

It’s………. Rebecca Vardy’s account

Omg I could go on all day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm currently also enjoying the Britney show! Her dropping all the tea on her family & the conservatorship in her now unfiltered IG.

But also watching making this face 😬 at her appalling sense of fashion, the wierd posing videos and butt naked pictures for the world to see.

Reactions: 4
Ablisa and Cheryl's "she just punched her in the face!"

Will Smith politely asking Chris Rock to get his wife's name out of his bleeping mouth.

Kanye interrupting Taylor Swift at the MTV awards. "Taylor imma let you finish, but Beyonce had the best video in the WHOLE WORLD"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stephen Bear mouthing it off in the CBB diary room and then shitting his pants when that massive bouncer walked in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A old one but a goodie:
"There is so much love in this room" and THAT Britney cover- Darius on Popstars (rip)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sam Fox and Mick Fleetwood presenting the 1989 Brit awards. It was a disaster, but at least it wasn't dull.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Never gets old.
Taxi driver gets mistaken for technology expert at BBC reception. His little face when he relises he is on Live TV 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50