Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
What are yours?

As an example, here are mine.

- Delia’s iconic speech.

97E5F82E-5F6E-4B32-8731-D933B1D9D4C7.jpeg

- The wrong film being read out for the best film Oscar. And no one knowing to do until this guy (who I think was a producer for the losing film) took charge and said “MOONLIGHT. BEST PICTURE!”.

7FCE2B3A-DFBD-4BEB-90E8-CDECD6A2D248.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

emerald

VIP Member
I cannot for the life of me remember if I've posted this on here so apologies if I have. It's still worth seeing again.

The video description is hysterical as well.
Screenshot_20231112_193828_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

emerald

VIP Member

"No one can force me to be your mate or anything yeah"

This lady's dress splitting on Big Brother

• Haha

Pretty Hate Machine

Brian Harvey from East 17 running himself over and claiming it was because he ate too many Jacket potatoes! Just so odd. :LOL:

"I'd been stuffing my face with jacket potatoes, said Brian Harvey. They were big. I put cheese on, then tuna mayonnaise and I ate the lot.

It was May 31 2005 and Harvey was enjoying a late-night potato feast in Walthamstow. At around 1am he left to drive to a friends house and promptly got lost.

As he backed his Mercedes convertible out of a cul-de-sac, the baked spud overload was making him feel queasy. He opened the door to vomit on the road. Instead of putting my foot on the brake, I hit the accelerator and it flew back, he said. It must have hit four or five parked cars and thrown me out of the car.

He was flung on to the road and somehow got crushed between the open door of his car and a wall, forcing him under his own vehicle, which was by this time rolling at quite a speed. Harvey managed to crush his pelvis in six places; his stomach was pushed into his chest, resulting in one of his lungs collapsing; doctors reported that his leg was broken so badly that it was turned in completely the opposite direction".

Edit - sorry see this was already mentioned!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Ablisa and Cheryl's "she just punched her in the face!"

Will Smith politely asking Chris Rock to get his wife's name out of his fucking mouth.

Kanye interrupting Taylor Swift at the MTV awards. "Taylor imma let you finish, but Beyonce had the best video in the WHOLE WORLD"

• Haha

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
I know it's been mentioned but Brian Harvey running himself over truly is my Roman Empire. I think about it at least twice a week.

• Haha

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Don't know if this counts but getting all wrapped up to go out in the snow and was reminded of this lovely mannered young chap

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

xyzcba

VIP Member
Not sure this counts as a moment - but the whole Roxanne Pallett on CBB thing, watching it all unfold & hoping for her comeuppance. Then the interview with Emma Willis at the end & just as she tried bringing on crocodile tears, Emma ended the interview 👏

(Last 30secs here, but the whole interview is a good watch)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Some 90s ones
Judy Finnegan’s bra - her top did a wardrobe malfunction and we all saw a lot of her Gossard cross your heart, she was basking in the raucous applause until John Leslie a colleague ran on stage and covered her up

Julian Cleary, apropos of nothing “I was just backstage fisting Norman Lamont” that kind of thing wasn’t talked about then!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I just shared this on another thread but it fits here too. George Michael getting turned away from his own show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
I must quote that on at least a monthly basis!
It's amazing how much my of this stuff just lives in your head. I have a colleague called Jacqui and I cannot see her without my brain going 'yeah it's Jacqui' (BB) 😄.

Totally unrelated:

• Haha
Reactions: 17