Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member

William Shatner singing Rocket Man 😂
We sure that’s a normal cigarette?
---
Azealia Banks is a nasty person but she can also be hilarious. It was alleged that when she and Grimes were going to make some music, Grimes and Elon Musk wanted to have a threesome with her. The fallout from this all ended up with Azealia calling Elon ‘Apartheid Clyde’ as well as saying Grimes ‘smells like a roll of nickels’. Grimes never showed up to make the music and Azealia was in the house with Elon for days.

Her insults are second to none - I wish I had that kind of poetry in me.
Others include:
Calling Grimes a ‘brittle boned meth head’ in a text to Grimes.

Writing on an instagram story ‘The nerve of these crackheads to think I would put my fully human lips on them. Absolutely atrocious’ in response to Grimes and Elon allegedly wanting a threesome.

Posting on social media about Elon doing drugs and messing up his own business deals.

She said that Elon was ‘A beta male who took steroids and got hair plugs to convince himself he was alpha’. She also said he had an ‘un-uniformed hair growth pattern’.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Lurkerlurker2019

Chatty Member
Kim Woodburn - “My first nomination is Nicole”, “Adulterer!”, “I think you’re a little bitch, actually” and in CDWM she got so drunk on first night, that she tried to get off with the cameraman in the cab on the way home

Come Dine with Me - During the week in Chesterfield, Claire who looked like Pat Butcher getting thrown out the caravan, after screaming at everyone.

Come Dine with Me - During the week in Hertfordshire, a middle-aged woman called Andrea Nichols said that as a teenager, she called her horse Willy Whumpkins but had to call him Whumpy because, as at the age of 15, she couldn’t be seen to be riding a Willy 😭. And she said the song Dirty by Christina Aguilera bared relation to her, as a person 🤣. Not to mention the fact she said her superhero name would be Pussy Galore!

Alison Hammond pushing a sailor into the Albert Dock.

Nadine Dorries breaking down when Boris pulled out of the 2016 leadership contest.

Boris Johnson when he rugby-tackled a kid 😆.

I could go on forever

Absolute comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣

Just on the subject of Kim Woodburn, I regularly watch this whenever I'm feeling down. Never fails to make me cry with laughter.

CHICKEN LIVER SHITS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Zulkraa

VIP Member
The early day X Factor auditions were hilarious 🤣

I really liked Pic a Chic man 🐔

Robert “I work in a chicken factory” Simon <Pause> “Good”

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Zulkraa

VIP Member
This isn’t a favourite for me, but one that I remember. She’s now making a fortune on OF

• Haha

Notorious PIG

her and her mother are both absolutely AWFUL.
Yep, nasty pair.

That incident was particularly great to watch because Kelly really thought she had a flex and was coming across as a really cool anti-racist hero, only to fall flat on her face as the huge stomping round of applause from a cheering audience…simply never arrived.

Wonderful! 😂

• Haha

Zulkraa

VIP Member
I swapped him for an iPod

Hope that this doesn’t offend anyone, but the way that he manages to keep a straight face 😂

There is a longer version on YouTube, but you have to sign in to age verify.

• Haha