Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nicalibres

VIP Member
The handforth parish council meeting - the little ‘fuck off’ at the start gets me every time

The GC on celeb big brother

• Haha
Reactions: 14

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
A old one but a goodie:
"There is so much love in this room" and THAT Britney cover- Darius on Popstars (rip)

• Heart
Reactions: 13

JakeM

VIP Member
Most X Factor auditions from the earlier days. Does anyone remember the Gemini twins? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

emerald

VIP Member
We sure that’s a normal cigarette?
---
Azealia Banks is a nasty person but she can also be hilarious. It was alleged that when she and Grimes were going to make some music, Grimes and Elon Musk wanted to have a threesome with her. The fallout from this all ended up with Azealia calling Elon ‘Apartheid Clyde’ as well as saying Grimes ‘smells like a roll of nickels’. Grimes never showed up to make the music and Azealia was in the house with Elon for days.

Her insults are second to none - I wish I had that kind of poetry in me.
Others include:
Calling Grimes a ‘brittle boned meth head’ in a text to Grimes.

Writing on an instagram story ‘The nerve of these crackheads to think I would put my fully human lips on them. Absolutely atrocious’ in response to Grimes and Elon allegedly wanting a threesome.

Posting on social media about Elon doing drugs and messing up his own business deals.

She said that Elon was ‘A beta male who took steroids and got hair plugs to convince himself he was alpha’. She also said he had an ‘un-uniformed hair growth pattern’.
Another Azealia classic. "rihanna (poor digestion)" is never far from my mind.
RDT_20231113_1059246259669676782883424.jpg

• Haha

lilyannrose

VIP Member
I remember at the time many, including myself, thought Guy Goma handed the situation so well he should be given the job anyway. Legend!

lilyannrose

VIP Member
Early years X-Factor was great viewing. Sharon Osbourne was hilarious. She had zero chill. I'll always remember when she had a go at a guy for backtalking her by saying "do you want your kids to get out of rehab?" and when she called some girls a pair of ropey old strippers.

There was a lot put on screen in the beginning that would be censored to buggery now!

Sorry if mentioned, but I remember years ago on the news, there was a report that KFC ran out of chicken, then it cut to a clip of a woman very dramatically saying, “I’ve had to go to Burger King!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Screenshot_2022-10-29-19-01-19-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I know he's a buffoon, but Boris Johnson during 2012 Olympics. This moment will never not be iconic whether for good or bad.
It's his crumpled socks and polished shoes that makes me laugh for some reason. One thing Boris does well is act like a bumbling fool.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
When a volcano erupted in Iceland, and the dust from it spread so far it caused all the flights from Scotland to be cancelled….

AKA - “AH HATE ICELAND!”

• Haha

Marcinabolan

Dawn the jockey

Louis Spence “I’m like a whippet!”

Louis Spence dancing to the drums

Gemma Collins and her yeasty nether regions (sorry to link the Fail)

Five Star “Why are you so crap?”

That’s all for now 😂😂 I’m sure there’s more

• Haha
  • Heart

Lonette

I feel bad for the fact he suffered real injuries but the story of Brian Harvey running himself over because he ate too much jacket potato makes me laugh to this day, sorry not sorry.

• Haha

Whatsitallabouteh

There was public outcry when the Sex Pistols swore on Live TV in 1976.
Was looking for the video and found this great clip I've never seen before with the bands side of events.
The interviewer came across as an arse and got what he deserved.
Needless to say their career really took off after this.

• Haha
  • Heart