Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried By Killian good girl gone bad and love don't be shy.....they were both awful. Must be me because apparently Rihanna wears the latter and smells divine.

Reactions: 2
Anyone tried the Baccarat rouge 540 extrait version? I have the normal version but what’s the difference?

Update to the Etat Libre D’Orange 20 piece discovery set: It reimagines favorite scents and makes them better. It has novel scents as well. The most surprising one for me smelled like sweet mint tea. Such a soothing, comforting fragrance. Les Fleurs Du Dechet was a repeat favorite. I love the vetiver of Fat Electrician. I am wearing it right now. It’s sweet and yet I vaguely smell as if I’ve been sitting in front of a cozy fire 💚

Update to the Etat Libre D’Orange 20 piece discovery set: It reimagines favorite scents and makes them better. It has novel scents as well. The most surprising one for me smelled like sweet mint tea. Such a soothing, comforting fragrance. Les Fleurs Du Dechet was a repeat favorite. I love the vetiver of Fat Electrician. I am wearing it right now. It’s sweet and yet I vaguely smell as if I’ve been sitting in front of a cozy fire 💚
I was reading the previous posts in this thread about their secretions magnifique and i got so curious i have a sample on the way, along with exit the king. I'm incredibly excited to experience it for myself

Reactions: 3
Secretions Magnifiques is truly one of the most disgusting things I've ever had the misfortune to smell! It was like blood. I was still smelling it a week later

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Secretions Magnifiques is truly one of the most disgusting things I've ever had the misfortune to smell! It was like blood. I was still smelling it a week later
so i've heard. and yet i feel i won't be satisfied until i've experienced it for myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was told the dry down was nice but I wasn't brave enough to let it get that far! Will you be curious if you do!

Reactions: 1
Oh lord 🤣 I’m happy my curiosity never got the better of me!
I was reading the previous posts in this thread about their secretions magnifique and i got so curious i have a sample on the way, along with exit the king. I'm incredibly excited to experience it for myself
That’s brave re secretions magnifique! I have exit the king here but I haven’t smelled it on my skin yet. I made a paper sample of it and it’s curious. It makes me think of exploring the cool edgy scene in SoHo, New York.

i'll share my thoughts when they arrive! exit the king does sound a bit more wearable, though i'm not keen on soapy scents generally

• Heart
That’s an interesting description - soapy. I guess it has that quality but it’s high end. Waiting for the review 🙃

Thats what a lot of the fragrantica reviews have said at least

Bloom Perfume and Scent Samples both have good ranges of samples, they currently have discounts on everything for black friday :)

Loads but I picked up some Aldi ones. And everyone asks what I’m wearing when I use the sweet Tonka one. Also got Hugo boss woman the other day but hate it , it’s not like the one from the 90s

🙋🏻 Me! I have Juniper Sling.

Other perfumes I love are;
Jo Malone: Wood Sage and Sea Salt, Blackberry and Bay, Earl Grey and Cucumber, Nectarine Blossom and Honey, Basil and Neroli, Plum Blossom, Peony and Blush Suede (alas I don't currently possess all of these)
Chanel No. 5 L'Eau
Philosophy: Falling in Love, Amazing Grace Magnolia (cannot stand the original Amazing Grace though)
L'Occitane: Cherry Blossom, Ambre, Herbae

Would give anything to smell The Body Shop Ananya or Dewberry again. Major nostalgia for me.
I've acquired a few more perfumes since my previous post;

- Philosophy Unconditional Love, it's in the same vein as Falling In Love but different enough. I love it.

I was also feeling nostalgic for scents I wore years ago, so bought Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet and Elizabeth Arden Green Tea.

I am wearing it right now. It’s sweet and yet I vaguely smell as if I’ve been sitting in front of a cozy fire 💚
I've tried Fat Electrician and liked it too. I think it could even work for people who are not so fond of vetiver.
I also loved Putain des Palaces, but I'm French so (because of its name) I'm not sure I would buy a bottle 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.