Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are people's favourite Tom Ford recommendations? There are so many I don't know where to start. I'm female and tend to like quite a sweet fragrance.
Neroli Portofino is my fave so much so that I bought the body oil and the candle for my bedroom.

Reactions: 1
I sprayed on some chanel coco mademoiselle this morning at the airport and can still smell it now 10 hours later. I really love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I got Delina, I haven’t tried the exclusif version. How does it differ to the original?
I have the travel version of the original Delina and the full bottle of the exclusif, the exclusif is creamier and powdery, still with the rose and lychee in there though. And the original is more “fresh” and floral I feel :)

but I’ve made Delina exclusif my signature scent, and I know there isn’t a HUGE difference between them because on occasion, whenever I wear the original Delina, people say “you’re wearing Delina again” (not smelling the difference between the original vs exclusif).

they're both gorgeous really! PDM is one of my favourite perfume houses. Happy to hear you like it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have the travel version of the original Delina and the full bottle of the exclusif, the exclusif is creamier and powdery, still with the rose and lychee in there though. And the original is more “fresh” and floral I feel :)

but I’ve made Delina exclusif my signature scent, and I know there isn’t a HUGE difference between them because on occasion, whenever I wear the original Delina, people say “you’re wearing Delina again” (not smelling the difference between the original vs exclusif).

they're both gorgeous really! PDM is one of my favourite perfume houses. Happy to hear you like it :)
Oooh sounds lovely too! I will have to try that some time ☺

• Heart
What are people's favourite Tom Ford recommendations? There are so many I don't know where to start. I'm female and tend to like quite a sweet fragrance.
I love soleil blanc for summer and neroli portofino all year round. I have to say though, I feel like the scent doesn't last all day. Was kind of expecting that for the price point, but after a few hours it's gone for me

For Christmas I got a box with a selection of luxury perfumes (5ml bottles). Some of the perfumes I didn't care a lot for. The ones that stood out to me were of course mfk baccarat rouge (I will forever dream of owning a full size bottle of this) and hibiscus mahajad by maison crivelli. I hadn't heard of the hibiscus one before, but I've never had anything like it. The scent is amazing and lasts extremely long on me! Has anyone ever tried it?

Last edited:
@marjan I love Baccarat Rouge 540 too - it’s kind of addictive. Even though there is a kind of benylin / Dr Pepper vibe going on!

I sprayed on some chanel coco mademoiselle this morning at the airport and can still smell it now 10 hours later. I really love it!
that’s one of my favourite perfume scents ever - but it doesn’t work on me 😭 i smell it on other people, and it’s gorgeous - a friend of mine wears it and it lasts all day, but even when i try the samples it just seems to evaporate off my skin 🤣

does anyone else get this with certain perfumes? it’s like it just doesn’t take to me at all!

I just got some Leather Skies by Allsaints and I really love it. It’s quite different for me.

I just purchased JPG "La Belle" and also "Scandal". Treated myself to some winter perfumes.

Anybody else familiar with these two scents?

Reactions: 3
I get so many compliments when I wear Zara, Vibrant Leather for her 😍

that’s one of my favourite perfume scents ever - but it doesn’t work on me 😭 i smell it on other people, and it’s gorgeous - a friend of mine wears it and it lasts all day, but even when i try the samples it just seems to evaporate off my skin 🤣

does anyone else get this with certain perfumes? it’s like it just doesn’t take to me at all!
YES! It’s like my skin eats perfume I swear
But I always smell it on other people

Perfume would dry my hair out. Memo Paris has hair perfumes designed without alcohol. I would love to try the line at some point. They were sold out the last time I went to purchase.

You’re always best to apply perfume when your skin is still slightly damp

Damp skin here and black opium seems to disappearing off me 😂 waaaahhhh

Or maybe it’s all the bloody covid in this house I dunno

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.