Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wear Calvin klein Eternity Moment in a pinkish bottle in the spring and summer. It's really subtle but long lasting ❤

I love both! Tommy girl and the cloud perfume

Reactions: 2
I wear Calvin klein Eternity Moment in a pinkish bottle in the spring and summer. It's really subtle but long lasting ❤

I love both! Tommy girl and the cloud perfume
That calvin klein one is so nice! Haven’t smelt tommy girl, is it quite sweet or?

I used to wear Tommy Girl I always remember it being fresh and a little green so not sweet in my opinion and perfect for spring. Kinda the same vibe as eternity moment so you'd like it.

Tempted to get a bottle to reminisce

Reactions: 3
I used to wear Tommy Girl I always remember it being fresh and a little green so not sweet in my opinion and perfect for spring. Kinda the same vibe as eternity moment so you'd like it.

Tempted to get a bottle to reminisce
I got some in argos today for 12.99 and I love it as much as I remembered

I got some in argos today for 12.99 and I love it as much as I remembered
I'll be buying some then thanks to everyone who told me what they thought of it. I'm new to perfumes and I only own one from stradivarius called cashmere which is quite nice, a powdery scent (I don't know perfume lingo) but I don't love it and a tiny bottle of Estee lauder modern muse I was given which I do like as it's lovely and fresh smelling and reminds me of the person who gave it to me because its what they wear. I thought Tommy girl sounded nice so I'm glad people like it.

Just that really! 😆 it’s fun to hear others favourites and try them out!

Mines currently MFK Baccarat rouge 540 or Jo Malone velvet rose and oud 💖

Reactions: 5
For years it was Calvin Klein 'Obsession', but they've changed something in it a few years ago and it's not great now.

I love Tom Ford 'Black Opium'.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
YSL yvresse, but I can't wear it as it's a family members thing. Very strong, most folk don't enjoy it. I wear Guerlain Mitsouko a lot because its similar.
Poeme and olympea
Two really lovely fragrances have been discontinued Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold and Serpentine.
Those Jenny Glow copies of Jo Malone are pretty decent, so I've been given the good stuff a rest.

• Heart
Beach walk by Maison Margiela. Think it was the name I liked initially!

• Heart
I tend to wear Paco Rabanne Olympea as my every day and Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir for evenings.

I also wear a cheapy one from Home Bargains that's a dupe of Lady Million and I get tons of compliments on it!

• Heart
Thierry Mugler "Womanity" and Zadig & Voltaire "This is Her" are my two favourites.
My worst is "Magic Dirty Trick" by Viktor & Rolf, which I stupidly bought on the strength of the name, without smelling it first - BIG mistake!

• Heart
Just that really! 😆 it’s fun to hear others favourites and try them out!

Mines currently MFK Baccarat rouge 540 or Jo Malone velvet rose and oud 💖
Have a few at the minute
5th Avenue
Jenny glow lemon & lime
Burberry woman
Burberry weekend
Armani

• Heart
I’m a bit of a perfume addict, I have a cupboard full but my go-tos are:
Penhaligans Elizabethan Rose
Paco Rabanne Olympea
Lancôme tresore la nuit
Chanel chance

• Heart
Ooooh flower bomb - viktor&rolf
It was my go to first date perfume! Every single guy complimented me on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.