Favourite perfumes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My two big favourite signature scents are Angel and Molecule One with patchouli so I have my staples at least.

I got a Juliette has a gun sample set yesterday so I'm making my way through those. The signature scent (the name escapes me) is nice and clean but very subtle.

Reactions: 1
YSL Black Opium Neon EDP is half price in Boots at the moment.
Not my cup of tea as I find it a bit wishy-washy compared to the original, but mentioning it here as I think some people find the original a bit overpowering.

Reactions: 2
My friend has given me some ideas for her 13 yr old for Christmas and one of them is scents ….

I have boys so no idea what girls like ? My budget is £20. Any help please . What do 13 yr girls like to wear ? Is Sol de janeiro mist? So?

My friend has given me some ideas for her 13 yr old for Christmas and one of them is scents ….

I have boys so no idea what girls like ? My budget is £20. Any help please . What do 13 yr girls like to wear ? Is Sol de janeiro mist? So?
Sol Dr Janeiro is a good idea. Also I think Ariana Grande perfumes are popular now and some are decent prices now on sale

Today's fragrance is Jo Malone Tonka and Myrrh , I was sent a sample and I like it but don't love it, also I find the scent wears off very quickly

Yes, I have a 13 year old girl and she’s asked for Sol de Janeiro for Xmas.

Today’s perfume is Aventus for her by Creed. I wouldn’t normally wear such a heavy perfume during the day unless I was going somewhere that warranted it- but I was away staying with my sister last night and it was the first one I laid my hands on in the case.

My partner’s mum has asked to surprise her with a perfume for Christmas. She likes powdery, floral scents - I have no idea what to go for! Can anyone recommend any safe options? Feeling very overwhelmed by all the Black Friday sales 😭

Just saw lush have released some new perfumes, just ordered Tender is the Night! I had the massage bar years ago and it's so so good

My partner’s mum has asked to surprise her with a perfume for Christmas. She likes powdery, floral scents - I have no idea what to go for! Can anyone recommend any safe options? Feeling very overwhelmed by all the Black Friday sales 😭
Narciso Rodriguez Poudree?

Just saw lush have released some new perfumes, just ordered Tender is the Night! I had the massage bar years ago and it's so so good
Oh I was hoping to get the Sticky Dates spray but it's already sold out!

Narcisso Rodríguez White Musk or Juliette has a Gun Musk Invisible.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I smelled the most amazing sandalwood/musk scent on someone today - it literally followed her in a beautiful trail (even though we were outdoors). It was Van Cleef and Arpels Santal Blanc. I think I need to get some.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Flower by Kenzo is really lovely. I think it's on offer in The Perfume Shop

• Heart
I came across hair perfume in Space NK the other day (no idea why I didn’t know this existed) - tried the Byredo Bal D’Afrique on the ends of my hair and I could still smell it the next day, was gorgeous. Debating whether to just get the hair perfume spray as the longevity on that seemed pretty good!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.