Favourite perfumes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving reading what everyone is wearing. Just recently I can’t smell any perfume on myself, it’s getting me down a bit, I love wearing perfume and smelling it on me and my clothes (I work from home and don’t get out loads but a bit of perfume always made me feel all put together), but for the past couple of months no matter what I wear I can’t smell it (I can still smell everything else) Maybe I need to try something new 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Today’s perfume is Givenchy L’Accord Particular. I have to leave the house today so I’m wearing my good stuff 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Floral Street - Black Lotus
---
Currently wearing Jo Malone Myrrh and Tonka. Love this scent in the winter time
Jo Malone is a brand I don’t have any knowledge of. I keep meaning to buy a discovery set so I can try some of her perfumes. I might actually put this on an Xmas wish list.

Reactions: 5
Michael Kora Sexy Ruby today. Very Winter type fragrance, and the bottle is nearly empty so trying to finish it off.

Reactions: 1
Something devastating happened to me recently.

I bought Lord of Misrule body spray from Lush because patchouli is one of my favourite scents. Shortly after I walked into work the other day someone said that they kept smelling "vape smoke" and someone else noted that they kept smelling it too. I've not worn it since 😕 It DOES smell like vape smoke 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

I bought Lord of Misrule body spray from Lush because patchouli is one of my favourite scents. Shortly after I walked into work the other day someone said that they kept smelling "vape smoke" and someone else noted that they kept smelling it too. I've not worn it since 😕 It DOES smell like vape smoke 😩
Oh no! Is there anything you can layer with it to weigh it down a bit?

Oh no! Is there anything you can layer with it to weigh it down a bit?
I don't think so, it is very strong! Thank you for the advice though 🙂 I'll repurpose it as a room spray (just my bedroom).

I don't think so, it is very strong! Thank you for the advice though 🙂 I'll repurpose it as a room spray (just my bedroom).
Ah that sucks. I think maybe if you layered it with something woody it might calm it down, sandalwood maybe. I'm sure it'll make a lovely room spray though!

Reactions: 2
I’ve used body sprays as room sprays before and they’ve worked far better than they have as body sprays. Hopefully that will be the case here :)

Today’s perfume is Tiffany and Love by Tiffany and Co. I love this perfume- it was my wedding perfume. My ME is kicking my bum today so I put some on to lift my mood a bit. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Aw that's a shame!

I actually find that Armani My Way, which seems to be really popular, smells like vape juice. I couldn't handle it, so sickly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.